Pages:
Author

Topic: tdxminer lyra2z/XZC Miner for AMD GPUs on Linux - page 30. (Read 44556 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1
I will never understand why you do linux only mining programs, you loose at least 90% of the market.

But i wish you only the best with this program that seems very very interesting.
Activity: 176
Merit: 76
Should be great to get some guide, how to get it works for noobs like iam.

-> where to get drivers for vega, how to install them (found guide on githumb with thousands pages and really dont know what the hell i should choise)
-> how to run miner automaticaly after boot

Just some simple guide with links or with executes Wink

I guess I assumed users would be familiar with linux.  The ROCm page that is linked in the main post should have instructions for how to install it.
I can try to find some relevant linux mining guides and post additional steps to those.  I'm not sure how much time I have to do all that though.

Any ETA on Windows?

Not good.  I haven't made as much progress as I'd like and some things have come up recently that are making it hard to make progress.
Lately fixing the few bugs reported is all the work I've been able to put into the miner.

I'm having this problem ... clean installation of Ubuntu 16.04, and latest Amdgpu-pro and Rocm from amd website:

Any clue on where to investigate?

Thanks

What does clinfo have to say?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I'm having this problem ... clean installation of Ubuntu 16.04, and latest Amdgpu-pro and Rocm from amd website:

https://i.imgur.com/rvciYOl.jpg

Any clue on where to investigate?

Thanks
Activity: 7
Any ETA on Windows?
Activity: 118
Should be great to get some guide, how to get it works for noobs like iam.

-> where to get drivers for vega, how to install them (found guide on githumb with thousands pages and really dont know what the hell i should choise)
-> how to run miner automaticaly after boot

Just some simple guide with links or with executes Wink
A new release is up with bug fixes for the recently posted network errors.

As before,
I advise anyone using version 0.2.1.1 or earlier to monitor their rigs closely in case of this error occurring.  If your pool supports alert/monitoring emails, please use them.
Activity: 12
please make a release windows
I just saw this error on one of my miners earlier today as well.  I am investigating it.
Activity: 31
v0.2.1.1 after 10 hours of mining

[2018-03-20 01:59:24] Pool xzc.f2pool.com connection was closed due to an error.
[2018-03-20 01:59:26] Pool xzc.f2pool.com successfully subscribed.
[2018-03-20 01:59:26] Pool xzc.f2pool.com failed to parse server rpc: {"id":1,"result":[[["mining.set_difficulty","deadbeefcafebabe21b9070000000000"],["mining.notify","deadbeefcafebabe21b9070000000000"]],"00004ac9",4],"error":null}
./f2pool: line 1: 12907 Segmentation fault      tdxminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://xzc.f2pool.com:5740 -u aAeTNKeYx42uhwyQKPRphGKf1oWmzExgnA.1 -p x
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Any progress on the Windows version. I can't reinstall all my rigs to Linux Smiley
But would love to use it. Tested it on Linux and its great.
Activity: 148
Merit: 5
I have; hashrates are significantly slower for AMD cards, I don't recommend using it. Now if todxx would drop his kernel into it on the other hand... things might be different  Roll Eyes
Activity: 165
Have anyone tried https://github.com/djm34/sgminer-msvc2015/releases this miner for AMD cards on windows?

I did but didn't work on xzc aka lyra2z for me. It would be great if anyone else can try and say something.
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Have anyone tried https://github.com/djm34/sgminer-msvc2015/releases this miner for AMD cards on windows?
I will be doing some maintenance to the miner's dev pool tonight.
You may see the miner reporting that it cannot connect to the dev pool.
This should only last a few minutes.

If your miner continues to report problems connecting to the dev pool, please restart it and update to v0.2.1.1 when you can, as this version has some network bug fixes.
Activity: 8
I'm only getting arount 2.6MH/s per RX 570 4GB. Is this normal? I should mention that I'm using Simplemining, so could that be the reason?

How could do you use this miner on Simplemining?

Easy if you know linux and you change some scripts on SMOS Smiley I also did it.
Activity: 8
I'm only getting arount 2.6MH/s per RX 570 4GB. Is this normal? I should mention that I'm using Simplemining, so could that be the reason?

I'm getting 3 MH/s on  one of my RX570, others are on 2.85 and 2.75 MH/s. Try with 1230/1500 clocks. Smiley Also using SMOS Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

How could do you use this miner on Simplemining?
Activity: 31
Activity: 165
How much is everyone getting hashrate for rx580 ? I get 3.1 MH/s, can this be better? if yes how?
Activity: 118
Damn, 6mhs.....  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: