Pages:
Author

Topic: technical analysis is enough to be successful in trading ???? - page 10. (Read 1419 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 10
Technical analysis is more useful in forex trading. In crypto trading only technical analysis wouldn't do, you have to gain practical experience only then you can be successful.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
In my view, being successful in the cryptocurrency market requires a broad understanding of the fundamentals as well as technical analysis. Babypips.com is a great site to learn technical analysis, and there are plenty of Youtube videos covering the basics. Getting a mastery of technical analysis requires lots of study and practice with the markets.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
Quite very effective if you are willing to taking small profits per trade and not be so greedy.

If you can have the ability not to be greedy as the above suggested then you can make it with TA. There is fundamental which is news but a good money management will help "a novice trader".

Thus, in my experience so far, I have seen that greed kills an account faster than you expect. So avoid being greedy, take little profit and don't stay long in the market if you are a daily trader.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I am trading from many years using technical analysis but technical analysis only is not enough , I am lacking something in my analysis and not having confidence in taking trades only based on technical analysis, I did ask many traders they say lot of factors like psychology, crowd behaviour , market sentiments , any experienced traders here know some other factors  please mention , and if  of you know  books where I can learn those  please mention book name            thanks
Technical analysis is something that is in number two, for me experience is a very important thing when we decide to trade.
learn from experience because the more experienced we are, the smarter we will be in making decisions.
With experience too, we will be able to make the best analysis possible.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
For me it's not enough thing to become successful in trading because it will become useless if you are greedy and you have no enough experience with it , 'cause that's the most important wherein experience not just knowledge, so that you can build your own strategy that can reduce loss and etc in doing trading.  That's why more people saying educate your self first before entering on it because that's can help alot when trading.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I am trading from many years using technical analysis but technical analysis only is not enough , I am lacking something in my analysis and not having confidence in taking trades only based on technical analysis, I did ask many traders they say lot of factors like psychology, crowd behaviour , market sentiments , any experienced traders here know some other factors  please mention , and if  of you know  books where I can learn those  please mention book name            thanks
When you are preferring crypto trading over Forex ones then technical analysis wont really be enough here on crypto market.

•Fundamentals/News

Is the thing should be mixed up with TA's when you do make trading.You cant rely alone with technical analysis.Try to collaborate and you will see the difference.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Not all technical analysis can gives 100% success this is only a guideline when the direction of altcoin price will go on, using some indicators can give you idea when you enter the market to make your trade success. Based on my personal experienced using technical analysis is good to learn to minimize the risk you will encounter to trading.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

We can easily say that using a single indicator is insufficient to think that many indicators, especially in crypto money trading transactions, are inadequate, they give erroneous results and sometimes they are facing negative results. Unlike other money markets, this market is subject to independent volatility, volatility and there is no state regulation in many cases, it is also possible to say that these indicators will be wrong. In particular, we should not use only one indicator. Another point I would like to point out is that technical analysis is not as effective as it was in the past and that it is not sufficient in almost all areas.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Technical analysis is useful only in the case of inaccurate forecasting of the market path "range and stability" but the prediction of the rise or fall depends on factors such as:

- Mempool: more unconfirmed transactions, the higher the probability of price rises.
 - News: divided into news affect the price directly, such as news of hacks and regulation and news affect the price in the future, as ETF accepted.

This is my personal experience and not reliable.
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Obviously Technical Analysis alone won't help you to a successful trade. It has to be a combination with other factors such as Risk management and those you have mentioned
I have been using TA for sometime now since late march this year (it's the time I decided to do serious trading and I have) and i have made something like 32% profit though i haven't been consistently trading daily yet. I think i would have made more if I was trading full time.
Quite very effective if you are willing to taking small profits per trade and not be so greedy.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: