Pages:
Author

Topic: technical analysis is enough to be successful in trading ???? - page 3. (Read 1419 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
Technical analysis is useful only in the case of inaccurate forecasting of the market path "range and stability" but the prediction of the rise or fall depends on factors such as:

- Mempool: more unconfirmed transactions, the higher the probability of price rises.
 - News: divided into news affect the price directly, such as news of hacks and regulation and news affect the price in the future, as ETF accepted.

This is my personal experience and not reliable.

News, this is the truth and more often has the biggest impact on the market. At this time, even the technical analysis that was used might not work at that time.
But usually even the forecasting of market are stable, most people still using it maybe its just for make sure they didn't do any mistakes.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
I am trading from many years using technical analysis but technical analysis only is not enough , I am lacking something in my analysis and not having confidence in taking trades only based on technical analysis, I did ask many traders they say lot of factors like psychology, crowd behaviour , market sentiments , any experienced traders here know some other factors  please mention , and if  of you know  books where I can learn those  please mention book name            thanks

"Not everyone is going to make profit in cryptocurrency.
Whoever does the good analysis and have PATIENCE are the only ones who will be making money on Crypto."
i just read this quote somewhere in Twitter
i kinda agree on this ,there are so many analysis to consider in the market ill just add up that
being respectful to the market is also important to prevent loss ,not all the time your bias will be realized
at some point the market goes the other way and once you see or feel it you have to accept it.
Coz Some traders are so prideful to admit that.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 659
Technical analysis alone is not enough. We also need to use fundamental analysis and some other factors that you yourself have listed. After all, it is best to be prepared for anything and be able to look around and notice any changes.

I agree with you about one thing, you need to be prepared for trading. It`s not just technical side of trading, it`s bankroll, timing, more than one exchange. A better-prepared trader has more chances to make a profit, than a wannabe trader with lucky guessing when placing buy/sell orders.

There are lots of factors to be considered about or to mind off when you are a trader.You might not able to sort or acknowledge it all on your
first time or new tries but eventually you can learn all of these things along the way.Dont rush up and gradually learn on what are the things needed
for having a very good trading system that makes you profitable in the end of the day.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Technical analysis alone is not enough. We also need to use fundamental analysis and some other factors that you yourself have listed. After all, it is best to be prepared for anything and be able to look around and notice any changes.

I agree with you about one thing, you need to be prepared for trading. It`s not just technical side of trading, it`s bankroll, timing, more than one exchange. A better-prepared trader has more chances to make a profit, than a wannabe trader with lucky guessing when placing buy/sell orders.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I agree that you should not rely only on technical analysis. Many other factors have a very important impact. In my opinion, the mood in the market is very important. The market often goes against the majority and therefore it is sometimes very useful to take this factor into account.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Obviously Technical Analysis alone won't help you to a successful trade. It has to be a combination with other factors such as Risk management and those you have mentioned
I have been using TA for sometime now since late march this year (it's the time I decided to do serious trading and I have) and i have made something like 32% profit though i haven't been consistently trading daily yet. I think i would have made more if I was trading full time.
Quite very effective if you are willing to taking small profits per trade and not be so greedy.

Technical analysis including luck is the best way to earn prpfits, I agree for that way not to be greedy, taking small prpfits for the daily trade very effective is enough.
A small profits can get for daily trade job 10 to 15 percent interest, add their a weekly  earning I think from small to become huge.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
TA can't guarantee success but it can minimalize and guiding your trading plan.

Minimalize
Let say when the chart is going down by using MA 100 and 200 indicator and the analysis is right , so you can sell before you got loss

Guiding
If you want to make profit about 5% for example , MA 200 is great indicator
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Of course it’s vital, but not enough. You can also read articles on trading, forecasts, watch different videos, even shows like blockbattle

And how such shows can help?

That’s for your self-development in this sphere, and you can even find there projects in which you can invest

Good idea! Do you mean blockchain investing projects? Share please at least one from blockbattle, cause now I have no time to watch it

Curio Invest, you can invest in collectible cars with their help https://www.curioinvest.com
Activity: 94
Of course it’s vital, but not enough. You can also read articles on trading, forecasts, watch different videos, even shows like blockbattle

That’s for your self-development in this sphere, and you can even find there projects in which you can invest

Good idea! Do you mean blockchain investing projects? Share please at least one from blockbattle, cause now I have no time to watch it

Activity: 94

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Many people give up and stop trading. It's not easy to trade crypto.
requires courage and patience, TA is very important but emotional factors are also important and it must be trained to be ready to face every market situation.
at least you have trade beliefs and fundamentals.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
I once talked to people who only used technical analysis to trade. they can survive until now, so I think we have to develop techniques according to our style, books only as insights for self-development
Survive isn't enough, are they rich now?

I don`t think so, many crypto expert or trading expert have already failed because they are too lazy and don`t use their instinct.
How can an expert in trading is too lazy and doesn't use instinct? They are called expert only after they success, aren't they?
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
I am trading from many years using technical analysis but technical analysis only is not enough , I am lacking something in my analysis and not having confidence in taking trades only based on technical analysis, I did ask many traders they say lot of factors like psychology, crowd behaviour , market sentiments , any experienced traders here know some other factors  please mention , and if  of you know  books where I can learn those  please mention book name            thanks

It is an advantage for the individual traders if they know how to apply or implement the proper way of TA( technical analysis) every time they are in the actual trade, there's no day for sure that they can't get profit for sure they have. But I'm not saying it is only technical analysis is the key to success in trading of course not, there are some other important things which is trader must have self control and self discipline if they are in the actual trade.
Activity: 88

Curio Invest, you can invest in collectible cars with their help https://www.curioinvest.com
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
I don`t think so, many crypto expert or trading expert have already failed because they are too lazy and don`t use their instinct. If you want to become successful in trading, you must be hardworking, patient, and wise. Technical analysis sometimes fails and without hard work, it might cause you to crush.
Activity: 79

Activity: 88

Pages:
Jump to: