Pages:
Author

Topic: TECHSAHRE Calls Flying Hellfish a Rapist - page 2. (Read 600 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 03, 2018, 04:25:25 PM
Flying Hellfish is a rapist. That's right. You might be asking yourself, but where is your proof? That is the best part, this anonymous hobo... I mean, source, told me Flying Hellfish is a rapist. He sounded quite reputable as he gave his work history over the disconnected payphone he was talking into. Anyways we need to believe all accusers, therefore Flying Hellfish is a rapist.

Since the other thread was locked by the OP I decided to re-post the information and allow the discussion to continue

You are the definition of a fucking retarded hypocritical piece of shit.

Do you know if Theymos is still protecting this idiot?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
November 03, 2018, 04:24:33 PM
Flying Hellfish is a rapist. That's right. You might be asking yourself, but where is your proof? That is the best part, this anonymous hobo... I mean, source, told me Flying Hellfish is a rapist. He sounded quite reputable as he gave his work history over the disconnected payphone he was talking into. Anyways we need to believe all accusers, therefore Flying Hellfish is a rapist.

Since the other thread was locked by the OP I decided to re-post the information and allow the discussion to continue.

TECSHARE doesn't like me because I am from a frozen wasteland according to him.  My opinion is not valid because I do not live in the USA.  Now he is making outrageous claims about me being a rapist and locking the topic so no one can discuss it.
Pages:
Jump to: