Pages:
Author

Topic: Teen in Pennsylvania sentenced to two years for deep-throating Jesus - page 7. (Read 6386 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Call it a crime of cheeky behavior. You need to deal with the fact that he was being a public nuisance. If I started fucking the drain hole in the road on your block, am I protected by any legal rights?

I also had a good laugh at fools who think this is protected under 1st amendment. People who don't even know what that means have no right to hold such a privilege.
Looks like his dong's in his pants and nobody's around. What do I care if you dry-hump a drain in the middle of nowhere with your shorts on?

(or skorts? Long boxers...? Unsure what those are called... "skateboard asshole attire")
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Call it a crime of cheeky behavior. You need to deal with the fact that he was being a public nuisance. If I started fucking the drain hole in the road on your block, am I protected by any legal rights?

I also had a good laugh at fools who think this is protected under 1st amendment. People who don't even know what that means have no right to hold such a privilege.

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

Teen Faces 2 Years in Prison for Taking a Lewd Photo…..With a Statue
The young man is charged with “Desecration of a Venerated Object.”, which is defined as “Defacing, damaging, polluting or otherwise, physically mistreating in a way that the actor knows will outrage the sensibilities of persons likely to observe or discover the action.”
http://tinyurl.com/nu85ugq
Pages:
Jump to: