Pages:
Author

Topic: Teens in the crypto world - page 22. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 01:43:39 AM
well i am a teen too that wanted to know about cryptocurrencies and it's not too hard.
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 01:31:47 AM
At their age I'm certain they can comprehend crypto. These days we can't deny the way that kids particularly youngsters were at that point uncover in web-based social networking. Unquestionably, they were additionally impact to have additional pay in digital forms of money. Its a decent inspiration for them however they ought to dependably organize their examinations. Inclinations are they might be mollified of their profit in crypto and overlook their investigations.
Activity: 115
August 01, 2018, 06:20:48 AM
the importance of youth now to understand the krypto currency for future generations to make the world of crypto grow rapidly from year to year
Activity: 39
July 28, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
Would have begun with crypto a great deal prior, however this "you must be no less than 18 years of age" KYC is extremely difficult to sneak by when pics of ID or international ID are required for confirmation on trades. Gratefully localbitcoins helped me out Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:16:05 AM
Guys, For example. I'm 16 years old. I'm already 1 year in crypto. I think the best teacher is you experience. I' ve made a lot of maney then lost them. But now I know all my mistakes and earn on crypto.
Activity: 64
July 23, 2018, 06:10:30 AM
In my country live the young men and women are very vulnerable to enter the motorcycle gang, so it would be good they are taught and given activetas to learn Cryptocurrency.

Instead they got a bad experience from conspiring with a motorcycle gang, perhaps when learning Crytocurrency could make money for their future.
Crypto world must be a good thing for youngsters because it does not need any big setup other than just a laptop and an Internet connection. When your country people are having lots of restrictions in social activities, it would be much better for them to get into in this world because there are a lot of potential opportunities are hidden here. Your country people are already doing good and we must appreciate them for turning into the crypto world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:21:00 AM
teens should be teach cryptocurrency i think is the best time to teach them teens easily catch up with learning they are used to technology with this it will make it easy for them to do cryptocurrency making money from teen is good you save money for your future and invest in so many things all for your future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
If people are themselves interested in knowing the crypto currency, then they themselves will begin to pour into this world!
Activity: 46
July 23, 2018, 04:16:51 AM
i think the teens need to research and study about crypto by themselves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 04:07:47 AM
In my country live the young men and women are very vulnerable to enter the motorcycle gang, so it would be good they are taught and given activetas to learn Cryptocurrency.

Instead they got a bad experience from conspiring with a motorcycle gang, perhaps when learning Crytocurrency could make money for their future.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 22, 2018, 03:57:38 PM
I think that the youth learns themselves so well, because it grows in this sphere, we can say that young people develop along with these technologies and no matter how well we know the cryptocurrency, they will know it better.
Activity: 199
July 22, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
I believe that only from teenagers depends-interesting him cryptocurrency or not. and do not try to force him to engage in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
Crypto is a technology born because of the advancement of the times and also technology. I think it's a good move to get used to. The younger generation will be a qualified person if they can achieve their success as early as possible. It will push the unemployment rate with the success of their business in crypto, then they are able to create business by empowering the energy around them.
I agree, for young people interest in the world of crypto currencies will help them in the future. Crypto currency is our future, so the fact that young people are interested in this now is very good.  Smiley
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
Crypto is a technology born because of the advancement of the times and also technology. I think it's a good move to get used to. The younger generation will be a qualified person if they can achieve their success as early as possible. It will push the unemployment rate with the success of their business in crypto, then they are able to create business by empowering the energy around them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
Why not? I think this is good when teens have very good interests. But they do not smoke drugs and go to the clubs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
Taking of youth in this dispensation and in the era of technological know-how youth know many things you think they don't. I come from one of this underdeveloped country and there was a day I was having a conversation with a boy of fifteen years to my surprise the boy told me he knows about bitcoin and not only this owns an account and several others like him. If we fails to teach them about the basic fact that they out to know, they are a step higher than we.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 01:40:29 PM
I think they should be engaging to crypto currency while in a young age. Youths now are more smarter than our old version since they easily adapt any technology and the latest gadgets in just a seconds. It is a preparation for them to know to blockchain technology to aid them in the future.
Activity: 90
July 21, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
Eddy Zillian

When Eddy Zillan started trading in cryptocurrencies three years ago, he was 15 — too young to open an account on the trading platform Coinbase, which requires its users to be at least 18 years old.

But Zillan glossed over the site's terms of agreement and opened an account on Coinbase and another trading platform called Kraken, cautiously purchasing $100 worth of the cryptocurrency ether.Now he is a millionaire 😈
Activity: 658
July 21, 2018, 01:37:26 PM
Modern youth is much more relaxed and smarter than the older generation, so they can easily understand the technology of blockages and crypto-currencies. Behind them is the future.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 09:56:01 AM
I think that it is necessary to teach young people in this direction at least because cryptocurrencies and blockchain is a huge step towards the modern digital future
Pages:
Jump to: