Pages:
Author

Topic: Teens in the crypto world - page 21. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
if they are interested and able to learn it, why not? surely it will be good because the younger generation will be more familiar with cryptocurrency, but surely not all the teens are able to learn it. because we know that only people who have high ambition and patience that can achieve success in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 11:14:08 AM
It sounds like a cool idea to teach young students about crypto. It will make them financially aware.
Activity: 294
August 07, 2018, 10:39:52 AM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
Millennial people is more adoptable than the centennial person,therefore the youth  is easy to adopt when we talks about bussiness  especially in this crypto investment ,but due an lack of teaching about crypto currency or not includeds this crypto as a part of economic  teaching,chidren or the youth not much aware about this new crypto technology,thats why they neglect it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 10:36:59 AM
I think that teaching the young about crypto may have some bad affects. Like they may get addicted to the profits and ignore studies.
depending on the teenager itself whether it can divide time or not. time when playing for crypto and learning. usually adolescents today spend their time just to waste spree using their parents' money without thinking about how hard it is to make money. so it all depends on the teenager himself and we cannot force him.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 07, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
it is obvious teens have different perception of reality now. and every new generation does. and indeed it's clear to them on some intuitive level, they have this understanding inborn
If teenagers are interested in crypto currency, then you need to give them this. This experience will be very useful for them in the future, when crypto currencies will become a part of our daily life.
But for me it's not bad in any way until they don't put all their money because they only believe in some projets. Crypto can teach them economics and save money and in some ways they can learn how difficult it is to get extra money for their lives, in my opinion crypto can give them some good aspects for the future.
Activity: 27
August 07, 2018, 10:22:28 AM
I think that teaching the young about crypto may have some bad affects. Like they may get addicted to the profits and ignore studies.
Activity: 26
August 07, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
It can be a good idea to teach about crypto to those teens who are interested in it. It will help them to make most out of it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:33:32 PM
They need to be taught to people who have big earnings in the market and understand this industry and see the next stages of development.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

What do you think?
it is obvious teens have different perception of reality now. and every new generation does. and indeed it's clear to them on some intuitive level, they have this understanding inborn
If teenagers are interested in crypto currency, then you need to give them this. This experience will be very useful for them in the future, when crypto currencies will become a part of our daily life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 06, 2018, 05:26:18 AM

What do you think?
Activity: 2
August 06, 2018, 05:21:57 AM
Teaching crypto to teens may have some adverse effects. Like they start investing and it will affect studies.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
August 06, 2018, 02:35:51 AM

What do you think?

Why not as long as this teens have good understanding about crypto. At first few months maybe they should be guided then if they understand,learn and responsible enough,that's the time to give them chance to do it their own.
true there is no against on the age where that you have to join and been part of this crypto currency as long as the way of on how you understand this currency for you are welcome and as long as you are not to be the toxic people.
I believe that cryptocurrency is for everyone, but it takes willingness and preparation. You also need to be serious, passionate, brave, and committed to do the task to survive from the challenge. The field of cryptocurrency is full of risks and losses, so it's very important that teens should have discipline, be properly guided, be educated, and be fully-aware what is the real nature of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
August 06, 2018, 02:22:23 AM
I do not think that crypto should be made compulsory for all teen students. All do not have same interests.
August 06, 2018, 02:15:06 AM
While teaching crypto, the emphasis should be on creating a similar technology for helping people.
Activity: 29
August 06, 2018, 02:12:15 AM
I do not think that this is a good idea. Crypto is of no use to students, teaching its development might be helpful.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 06, 2018, 02:03:43 AM

What do you think?

Why not as long as this teens have good understanding about crypto. At first few months maybe they should be guided then if they understand,learn and responsible enough,that's the time to give them chance to do it their own.
true there is no against on the age where that you have to join and been part of this crypto currency as long as the way of on how you understand this currency for you are welcome and as long as you are not to be the toxic people.
August 06, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
I think it should be left on the will of that teen. If he is interested, he will learn on his own.
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

What do you think?

Activity: 41
August 06, 2018, 01:50:06 AM
You cannot teach anyone something if they do not have any interest in it. That is why the most successful education curriculum have students pick subjects.
Activity: 133
August 06, 2018, 01:47:27 AM
I figure we can set aside opportunity to instruct teenagers about digital currency and every one of its capacities butI think teaching them won't be compelling on the off chance that they don't generally indicate enthusiasm for it. The manner in which they can even upgrade their exchanging on it is purchase doing their own particular research about it as it is promptly accessible on the web for them to comprehend all that they require about it.
Pages:
Jump to: