Pages:
Author

Topic: Teens in the crypto world - page 30. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
I think you should not worry about telling youth what is bitcoin or crypto currency. They know a lot about this. A lot of people are engaged in trading on the stock exchange. They know more than older people!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
Too many of them screaming 'moon' etc for me.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 10:43:21 AM
Someone like Rashid might do it for fun. But many of his age-olds find out about crypto because it was inspired by bitcoin investors in the past. But they are just two different sides of every thing in the world. Any technology can be used for good or vice versa.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
for the young people who cry out to the children because they know better than they do. because they know not to scam the crypto.
You'd rather be open about what's happening in the crypto so you know the business too
Activity: 139
June 21, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
I think that's no a good Idea because teens are not yet ready to earn money like us they need an enjoyment playing with their friends disco at night they cannot they task like us because of they happiness they always think happiness not business or a job. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
I would love to learn everything from professionals, and so I have to learn from my mistakes.
Activity: 63
June 21, 2018, 11:08:33 AM
Indeed it is helpful to teach the teens about crypto for the next generation is important. Who will be the beneficiaries if the teens don't know about crypto. Education is good to do for better crypto teens in the future.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 11:04:26 AM
your right they didn't need our help to learn about crypto if they really interested they will learned about their selves but we need to inform them that crypto is exited.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
June 21, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Well it is up to them if they want to be part in crypto industry, because to be honest in my university there are alot of teens are interested in cryptocurrency some are joining programming clubs because they want to learn more programming skills and they want to become blockchain developer. Also a professor in our university persuading us to know more about crypto because it might lead us to become rich. Engineering class btw.
Activity: 266
June 21, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
Yes, many teens know about Criptocurrancy currencies when compared to older people but what they need to do is understand about it and invest in the future, but unfortunately many teenagers will not have much money to invest. I think it's a good thing for teenagers to know about the currency market and Blockchain, but it should not encourage teenagers to invest too much money in the currency market because of volatility.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 05:18:32 AM
I am a strong supporter of the idea that self-education and self-development are far more productive and effective then what they teach in schools today, or then forcing somebody to learn something. If somebody wants to know something, there will be no stopping him.
In some of the most advanced universities already lecturing on the topic of crypto currencies, this indicates that the block chain is the technology of the future. If a teenager is interested in crypto currency, then you need to support his interest in all ways.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
June 20, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
I think this is a great idea for teens to have a knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, most of the teens nowadays they can educated themselves .But this doesn't have to be a #1 priority for them. Study first is the priority.
Activity: 266
June 20, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
in this modernized time mostly all people hear about crypto so far teen can read and write he or she can study what is happening and can able to decode something i think is eligible to do crypto... crypto is about read and write and able to understand, teen find it easy to understand new thing compare to adult, i think teen is doing crypto already
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 03:37:33 PM
if I think we need to educate and teach young people about crypto for those who do not understand about cryptocurrency, let alone the rapid development of blockchain technology.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 07:53:24 AM
I am a strong supporter of the idea that self-education and self-development are far more productive and effective then what they teach in schools today, or then forcing somebody to learn something. If somebody wants to know something, there will be no stopping him.
I agree with you, but Sciences about cryptocurrency and the blockchain yet in the world of education. Maybe they will appear in the near future. In the meantime, we can only observe people who understand themselves in this area. I believe that a degree in universities will be very useful for students because of the blockchain technology, I see a great future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 19, 2018, 07:46:05 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

What do you think?
Honestly its a great to have a teenager involve in crypto currency because of their exposure in technology and on how they can easily adaptive for an internet communication.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
In any way teens are the future of our world and as for my opinion, they should be aware of cryptos! They should know what is it and how to use in order to develop it in future. Young people accept innovations better and it is just necessary for them.

There's nothing wrong if teens were joining in crypto world.  It's better they joining than playing online games because teenagers now is good in technology therefore they are good in this cryptocurrency world called bitcoin. They already know how to work or researching in internet of how to know in this business.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 10:46:59 AM
I do not think that young people need to teach everything in the crypt, because they are already interested in new technologies, and the adult generation sometimes cautions about such things.
Activity: 280
June 13, 2018, 05:27:51 AM
Yes I think its possible for teens to join crypto world. But the problem is, isnt they are suppose to be still in school and learn from books and professors? Dont get me wrong there are things that schools dont teach but I still believe that youth have better chance to survive the real world when they are well educated first.
Pages:
Jump to: