Pages:
Author

Topic: Teens in the crypto world - page 31. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 13, 2018, 05:23:55 AM
In any way teens are the future of our world and as for my opinion, they should be aware of cryptos! They should know what is it and how to use in order to develop it in future. Young people accept innovations better and it is just necessary for them.
Yes, they are more "techy" and innovative. I think youth will become rich in the future if they will take cryptocurrency serious today. Investing to crypto is a good idea when they  are still young.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
June 13, 2018, 05:22:09 AM
I think that teenagers in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain are much easier to adapt than we, adults. The most important thing is that teenagers do not stop when they failure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
June 13, 2018, 05:19:21 AM
I think they can do their best as long as they can learn the basics of crypto, and can develop better of us. but sometimes I see most of them are now very ambitious and want to be in an instant way, I think that's the thing that can knock them down. maybe we can share our knowledge to get a good environment
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
For me its much better to guide them on learning. So they can understand how crypto works. Crypto is the future of currency so i dont see anything wrong for them to learn and understand crypto. And another thing is they can earn extra cash doing bounty and airdrop. That can help them on thier school expenses.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 06:20:19 AM
I think that young people are able to understand some things much faster and better than representatives of the older generation. Young guys and girls are able to teach anyone the nuances of understanding the basics of crypto currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 06:19:04 AM
Blockchain is easy to study online, and young people are more opened to the new technologies, as well as they can easily study it and start trading, which is a good thing of a modern world.
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
All right. If a person wants to learn and develop then he will be the best teacher himself. And of course this forum is a lot of specialized and important information.
Agreed. If a person is taught by himself, he gets the fundamental knowledge which is then easily and quickly applied in life. Now is the time that if a person cannot learn by himself, teach him some stuff.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
The crypto world for many young people is a new source of money. thousands of people have earned additional income by using digital money.
It also adds entrepreneurial spirit to young people thanks to ico projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:46:12 PM
Involving the youth and teens in the crypto is a good thing as they will have the time to learn more about it and continuing the crypto culture. they also get the time to be independent and make their own money
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
We live at a time when children earn more than their parents. And it's great that they develop and strive for independence.
Therefore, crypto world is perfect for them
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
June 06, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
At their age I'm sure they are able to understand crypto. Nowadays we cannot deny the fact that children especially teens were already expose in social media. Definitely, they were also influence to have extra income in crypto currencies. Its a good motivation for them but they should always prioritize their studies. Tendencies are they may be contented of their earnings in crypto and forget their studies.

Now, teens know even more than adults. Yes, sure, they can succeed in dealing with the cryptocurrencies. You should always remember that 18 and 19 guys are also teens but they are big enough even to start the business.

adolescents with ages 18 to 25 are golden ages to be dedicated in crypto.
so I think it's right for teenagers to do what they can, because obviously they are more trustworthy and have a good future if they really are in this crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 06, 2018, 11:55:21 AM
At their age I'm sure they are able to understand crypto. Nowadays we cannot deny the fact that children especially teens were already expose in social media. Definitely, they were also influence to have extra income in crypto currencies. Its a good motivation for them but they should always prioritize their studies. Tendencies are they may be contented of their earnings in crypto and forget their studies.

Now, teens know even more than adults. Yes, sure, they can succeed in dealing with the cryptocurrencies. You should always remember that 18 and 19 guys are also teens but they are big enough even to start the business.
Activity: 196
June 06, 2018, 06:57:26 AM
We teenagers are the future it would be a great idea to introduce cryptocurrencies to the teenagers as early as possible, because we are more active and connected to what's happening today on the technology. We will be the generation that would help the future of crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
June 06, 2018, 05:38:58 AM
Actually, this is the first time in history when kinds are way smarter then their parents in a lot of spaces (tech and finances f.e. with crypto).
Activity: 104
June 06, 2018, 05:00:54 AM
I think already lot of teens know about the crypto currencies when compared to older gneration people but what they need to do is understand about it and invest on it for future,but sadly many teens won't have much money to invest on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 07:09:32 AM
It is nice to hear having teens in cryptoworld. At an early age they are so lucky to have known bitcoin and they already invest or join unto it.  Bitcoin is open for all ages as long as you are willing to understand or you fully understood what bitcoin is all about.
Activity: 229
June 05, 2018, 07:06:57 AM
Teens now can easily adapt to a new technology system they can learn easily about crypto because i think teens was active with the high sense they want to know about anything...its good to see that teens are helpful and productive..
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 06:45:31 AM
I think that understanding the blockchain in the future is an indispensable stage. Just as people first learned about the Internet, although they are full of dangers, it is a must-go process. I think young people need to understand the token market!
Activity: 336
June 05, 2018, 06:40:21 AM
If they are interested they will be eligible to get support from the parent and must also be educated to be more expert than their parents and can get bigger results as well. But if you have no interest in crypto then don't be imposed and let determine the course of their own in order to get better with the talent he had.
At the moment, young people are learning new technologies very quickly and this is good. It seems to me that almost any child now knows very well how to use a smartphone or a computer, so it is very easy for children to learn crypto currencies and they successfully do it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
June 05, 2018, 05:47:06 AM
In my opinion there is no age limit in the crypto world, but
I see today the development of youth towards the world of crypto is very high, they are now so serious study and make the world crypto as their income.
I myself as a teenager is very grateful to know and learn it, because with the world of crypto i have additional income.
Pages:
Jump to: