Pages:
Author

Topic: Teens in the crypto world - page 8. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 07:10:49 PM
Young people can invest in the encoding world very well. My 20-year-old grandchild was very successful in the electronic money market. But in Vietnam, it does not encourage or educate young people about the use of electronic money. Young people have the capacity and knowledge to make their own money to get rich.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
October 11, 2018, 07:07:38 PM
We must first educate our children and youth to respect each other. We can only think about crypto after that!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
October 11, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
Young people can be very smart, teens can even teach their parents different high-tech things. They are very well versed in this. It seems to us that we have to teach them something, but in fact we can learn from them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
October 11, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
The generations Y and Z  already has the resources that they need to fully understand crypto currency since they are more in to technology they can easily learn and read it from the internet and other sources.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 06:56:09 PM
We all know we all now live in a more digital and computer world where youths visit the internet often and often. So i don't think much education is needed to put youths through the process of getting into the Blockchain is.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
I think that teenagers, everyone who is interested, they already know or at least nothing can prevent them from learning about cryptocurrencies.

That makes the money if they get to doing it over and over again. Most people don't need to learn what crypto is because they already have money to begin with.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
i   think  here in  cryptocurrency   is  no  place  for  teens  because  they  have  obligations  that  can  not  be  dismisse.Andthe  reason  knwoing  the  world such   a bad  place  i think  they  should  be   by learning.
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
October 11, 2018, 06:23:57 PM
In fact, although young people perceive new technologies much better, many teenagers simply do not care about these new technologies. Only a few are really knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain system.

Teenagers are the cornerstone of the nation's development and if it has the knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology it will certainly help the cryptocurrency and blockchain markets reach the rest of the world. I believe investing in education for young people is always right and effective.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 11, 2018, 06:21:04 PM
Teens in crypto is really a nice idea since i belief in the "catch them young" formula. They should really be embraced if only they are ready to learn since the crypto course is really broad and the earlier you start the better. This will make them more experienced in the digital world.
Activity: 322
October 11, 2018, 05:57:36 PM
Cryptocurrency attracts my people. And I think that the fact that young people are interested in cryptocurrency is very good, because every person finds a way to make money in crypto.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 11, 2018, 05:40:54 PM
I think that to become a good trader you don't need to be over 30 because you can have analytical mind much earlier and to succeed in  crypto world. To my mind,it is better to learn the basics as early as possible
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 05:38:43 PM
In fact, although young people perceive new technologies much better, many teenagers simply do not care about these new technologies. Only a few are really knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain system.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 05:24:40 PM
If a person is interested in something, he will definitely find a way to learn or do it. I think that now there are enough resources to study cryptocurrency. I also heard that some universities teach blockchain technology.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 11, 2018, 05:24:16 PM
I believe that if a person is really interested in finding a way to learn, especially now in the era of the Internet, where everyone learns with a few clicks on the search engine, of course, I would also like to validate that knowledge, with university courses for example.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
The fact is that many teenagers are already participating in cryptography. And many of them have already achieved significant results. We live in the world of Internet, where everything is available and everything is given for self-study.
Activity: 182
October 11, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
Young people perceive new progressive technologies much faster. Today's generation is more closely related to advanced technology. They can very easily master and adapt the environment today. Crypto is open to all people, including teenagers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 11, 2018, 04:46:55 AM
I think it's good that the cryptocurrency market has demographics on its side. It seems like most older people don't want to have anything to do with this new economy, but the younger generation is interested and excelling in the crypto space.

The younger generation are impulsive and enthusiastic in learning new things, including crypto market. Though they need proper guidance in knowing both sides- the positive and negative aspects, they generally can learn and educate themselves even way better than the older generation.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:32:37 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency belongs to the future. Most of the cryptocurrencies are now young people. This may be their last investment opportunity. Traditional finance has lost its meaning.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 10, 2018, 08:26:42 PM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Looks like they don't need any crypto education if they are able to hack hard wallets. For millennials or older people it is quite hard to understand technical things in a bitcoin but not for those guys. They grew up with iphones and tablets in their hands once they were born.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
October 10, 2018, 08:10:51 PM
I think it's good that the cryptocurrency market has demographics on its side. It seems like most older people don't want to have anything to do with this new economy, but the younger generation is interested and excelling in the crypto space.
Pages:
Jump to: