Pages:
Author

Topic: Teens in the crypto world - page 6. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 08:31:20 AM
I don't think that we need to educate them. If somebosy is interested it it, it can open the forum and study what he wants. We don't need to make a subject "The first Steps in Blockchain" I think it's so stupid.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 31, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
I believe that now teenagers are so developed that they can independently learn the basics of cryptography. Therefore, I do not see any sense of their additional education. They themselves will come to this.
I think the number of users today is mostly young people? if you do a survey, I'm sure most users are young people right now,
because they are smarter, more free time, and easier to receive a new technology, so don't worry about crypto spread to young people
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 31, 2018, 08:23:40 AM
It is necessary to train our children in cryptocurrency. It will bring them big benefit in the future and good life. It is the good idea.
Activity: 448
October 31, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
It's not bad, if teens are coming in crypto world. We all know crypto is a future and at one day, everyone will need to come. So it's good who are there already because they are getting so much experience. And for teens, who are already there, also getting prepare for bright future, so that they easily stand their own feet in early age and earn lot of money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 08:19:02 AM
Yes, friend your thought is right. If teens are interested in cryptocurrency they will able to educate themselves through participating crypto business. Teens love to busy with internet all day long so this will be crucial for them to learn about cryptocurrency a lot so to be educated in cryptocurrency they will be assets of the crypto world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 08:07:45 AM
I think interested teenagers is good, because in my time I was repeatedly told about bitcoin, but then I did not fully understand its principles of interaction and benefit. Now that BTC is popular and people are talking about it everywhere, I can confidently believe that it is great and it is profitable, and most importantly promising. What I say, as a matter of fact that sometimes people need mentors or so called mentors and teachers that will help to know the huge amount of necessary information to achieve their goals. So I will be happy to teach my children this craft and direction.
Activity: 507
October 31, 2018, 06:00:54 AM
I think that it is necessary to train teenagers, and this should happen at the Federal level. As in school we are given basic knowledge in mathematics, literature, biology, geography and other subjects, it is also necessary to give basic knowledge on cryptocurrencies. I think that when teenagers will have an idea about cryptocurrencies, they will be able to approach the issue of self-education more rationally. They will be able to accurately determine whether they are interested or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 31, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
I think we should explain them the concepts and the philosophy behind decentralization and the concept of money and economics. Bitcoin Standard is a good book to understand the history of money. Only by understanding the history, we can make claims, based on facts, about the future.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 31, 2018, 05:47:46 AM
As the blockchain gets more applications, many bad guys will use the blockchain to implement fraud, and our education of youth can effectively avoid such fraud!
Activity: 206
October 31, 2018, 05:44:05 AM
Some of my friend earning and working in here bitcointalk that doing signature campaign and social campaign. They can make and earn money for the young age and it can help their family in financial problem. They can make their future good and happy.
Activity: 789
October 31, 2018, 05:40:13 AM
Young people are now very progressive because they live in the century of information technology, the Internet, computers, mobile phones \ smartphones, gadgets. Verify they know everyone and soon learn without anyone's help )
Activity: 542
October 31, 2018, 05:36:29 AM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Everything is available on the Internet. I think the youth of today is very smart and some of them is involving themselves into Cryptocurrency. No need to invest a big amount of money through Social Medias awareness is only by touch of a button. We just need to guide them to avoid being scammed and have a social responsibility for using cryptos.
Activity: 392
October 31, 2018, 05:06:10 AM
They need to be trained so that they do not mindlessly invest in coins with the hope of growing 300% in a few days, if you have experience then it is better to share it so that adolescents do not make mistakes.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
October 31, 2018, 05:05:18 AM
Crypto world becomes a fancy these days and teens are also not separated from this new currency and very curious about these coins to know more. Teens are also earning crypto for their daily expenses in different ways online.
Activity: 434
October 31, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
This is the most crucial step in the future of cryptocurrencies. In fact, almost all young people who support cryptocurrencies are young people who believe in the dynamics of world change. They are radical and not conservative. More in line with the development of the future world.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
I think it is better to let them learn and learn better, with the technology being developed nowadays, it is easy to approach and learn, and it is important that they learn and learn something that is quite complex.

If they do not learn anything about Cryptocurrency during the year that they studied it, they should not invest in Crypto.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 30, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
Knowing today's generation of kids, they actually know more about technology than us. And if they are actually interested in crypto, I believe teenagers will find their way. And it's good for them, to earn and value money of their own.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
October 30, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
There are some school now teaching kids with cryptocurrency.
Teen stage are the most active in computer and technology.
They are the one who will build much better community.
we should guide them in good shape on knowledge with crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 30, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
I believe that now teenagers are so developed that they can independently learn the basics of cryptography. Therefore, I do not see any sense of their additional education. They themselves will come to this.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
i think it is a problem of all times, but given the current degree of civilization, it's digital misbehaving. quite brainy though, isn't he? always there were people who caused troubles, young genius
Pages:
Jump to: