Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 114. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
very difficulty
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I wonder what is the point in this unlimited coin?
Today many coins it's the clones PPC and NVC.
The price appears when the coins in the system only a fixed number.
In other cases, it is pointless to spend Bitcoins  Cool

If this isn't the original HIGH PoS coin, I'm unaware of an older one. It has stood the test of time quite well, and it has it's own sorts of inflation control. It remains my favorite, though not my only coin.

When we look at Tekcoin here -  we see virtual mining\hash power..forever forking mining contract!
but if it is limited, then its like to sell hardware miners to people with warning that it can only mine for sometime and then stop Smiley
So the point is in this limittles coin after all
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Can we get an official Dev released Raspian OS Wallet
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Yes, tek is here to stay. Its price has been moving around a lot in the past few months, up and down, and that just means people are moving massive amounts. Its a great sign, and tek is very much alive.

Vegas
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hey, TekHeads

Today, 200k+ has been sold at Cryptsy. Currently down to 3.5k, looks like a buying opportunity to me! Been buying and staking for a year now.
Bought my first TEK coins at 25k as price dropped I kept adding more. About a year ago had 100k, now up to 360k. Keep my wallet open mostly
24/7, as I really do not worry that much about POS diff, trying to catch that magic moment. And I sell some of my stake every so often. As I
acquire more TEK stakes, I make larger block sizes. My blocks, usually stake in 30 days, or so. I am up to 3300 block size now. 2 blocks in the morning,
and 2 at night. Staking about 1600+ coins a day. What OP's say and what is reality are two different things. Not very many POS coin stake at the
given annual percentage. BIG DEAL! I really do not care myself as long as value stays pretty much steady. Compounding works better as you catch the
good with the not so good. In the end it averages out. I have had coins with high rates of returns, only to drop in value so quick, it would make your
head spin. I could not even sell at 1 satoshi, so much for high staking! When I do sell some of my stake, I usually buy another POS coin, and let them
stake. The nice thing is I did not even really pay for them out of my pocket. Just use some of the profits, then not much risk in testing out a new POS coin.
If it works out more profit, out of nothing! Definitely works for me! Actually I like the way TEK works, keeps inflation under control. The wallet is appealing,
simple to use. Not a lot of fancy features that can go wrong. Cool! I am just a turtle, even the turtle crosses the finish line! If you are looking to get rich quick,
look for coins that have a lot of volatility, buy low and sell higher. Then you can invest in more stable coins, like TEK. Or go a buy a lottery ticket for that
million dollar payoff.

Peace, Dennis

Great points, Dennis.
I've invested in many coins over the past year and a half, with long term in mind, and TEK has proven the most profitable due to its high-stake rewards and price support.
Any low-volume coin is going to be volatile, so patience and timing is in order. TEK requires strategy to maximize profits, and that's what makes it so interesting. I had at one time worried that hyperinflation would erode the price, but now that I see NVCS doing its job, I'm completely confident in the future of TEK.
Of course, I'm speaking as an early adopter who benefited from low diffs. But even hovering around 180%/year stake rewards, it is still a great investment, especially at current prices. Compared to the fiat world, these returns alone are amazing.
In closing, there are only a handful of senior coins with solid devs and loyal communities that I would recommend. TEK is definitely one of them. Happy investing everyone.
Activity: 300
Hey, TekHeads

Today, 200k+ has been sold at Cryptsy. Currently down to 3.5k, looks like a buying opportunity to me! Been buying and staking for a year now.
Bought my first TEK coins at 25k as price dropped I kept adding more. About a year ago had 100k, now up to 360k. Keep my wallet open mostly
24/7, as I really do not worry that much about POS diff, trying to catch that magic moment. And I sell some of my stake every so often. As I
acquire more TEK stakes, I make larger block sizes. My blocks, usually stake in 30 days, or so. I am up to 3300 block size now. 2 blocks in the morning,
and 2 at night. Staking about 1600+ coins a day. What OP's say and what is reality are two different things. Not very many POS coin stake at the
given annual percentage. BIG DEAL! I really do not care myself as long as value stays pretty much steady. Compounding works better as you catch the
good with the not so good. In the end it averages out. I have had coins with high rates of returns, only to drop in value so quick, it would make your
head spin. I could not even sell at 1 satoshi, so much for high staking! When I do sell some of my stake, I usually buy another POS coin, and let them
stake. The nice thing is I did not even really pay for them out of my pocket. Just use some of the profits, then not much risk in testing out a new POS coin.
If it works out more profit, out of nothing! Definitely works for me! Actually I like the way TEK works, keeps inflation under control. The wallet is appealing,
simple to use. Not a lot of fancy features that can go wrong. Cool! I am just a turtle, even the turtle crosses the finish line! If you are looking to get rich quick,
look for coins that have a lot of volatility, buy low and sell higher. Then you can invest in more stable coins, like TEK. Or go a buy a lottery ticket for that
million dollar payoff.

Peace, Dennis

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Great time to get into TEK or increase your TEK wallet...   price at only 3500 sats per TEK on Cryptsy  Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Strange... TEK has crashed 25% or so in the last couple of days, and looking at the depth charts, it's seriously weighted on the Buy side... I can't think of any particular reason it should have dropped to that extent... At the moment, with a market cap of over $300,000, I'm also curious as to why you can buy all the available coins on Cryptsy for less than 0.8 BTC!!!

If you own TEK, is this a good thing - I'm trying to see the positive side of it, thinking that not many people are wanting to sell their coins, which will only serve to push the price up... Won't it?

I am holding on to my coins real tight, as the difficulty not getting any lower stake it getting less and less and price is moving up and steady. We will see price fluctuation from time to time, people sell coins to pay bills or buy another coins. After all TEK is a great investment.

100% agree

this is really strange
Activity: 433
Strange... TEK has crashed 25% or so in the last couple of days, and looking at the depth charts, it's seriously weighted on the Buy side... I can't think of any particular reason it should have dropped to that extent... At the moment, with a market cap of over $300,000, I'm also curious as to why you can buy all the available coins on Cryptsy for less than 0.8 BTC!!!

If you own TEK, is this a good thing - I'm trying to see the positive side of it, thinking that not many people are wanting to sell their coins, which will only serve to push the price up... Won't it?

I am holding on to my coins real tight, as the difficulty not getting any lower stake it getting less and less and price is moving up and steady. We will see price fluctuation from time to time, people sell coins to pay bills or buy another coins. After all TEK is a great investment.

So true!
I like TEK, holding it now for more than 1, 5 years and i am just selling like 10-15k Coins every 2 months to pay my electricity bill..
Great crypto investment so far!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 125

about 40 BTC of buywall sitting this morning at 4k sats.  Shocked

it is still there ..20BTC right now at 4000sat
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
about 40 BTC of buywall sitting this morning at 4k sats.  Shocked
Activity: 225
Wow, 8th most traded on Cryptsy today.  Go TEK!!

104,000+ coins sold in one shot, and still a decent buy wall. TEK is moving!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Wow, 8th most traded on Cryptsy today.  Go TEK!!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I don't know about you guys, but I've been riding the Tek rebound wave, getting regular 13% on my trades. Its sweet.  Grin

I cant keep mine out of my wallet long enough to trade. STAKE BABY!
LOL
I don't know another wallet that can stake half as well as this one. On time and multiple simultaneous stakes like a beast.

Did new guy just quote himself and then comment on his own laughter? ^^^

Anyway yeah...TeK is a steady stream of staking goodness. Grin
Sanity is optional.

I cry bullshit. Sanity is strictly forbidden in crypto! Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I don't know about you guys, but I've been riding the Tek rebound wave, getting regular 13% on my trades. Its sweet.  Grin

I cant keep mine out of my wallet long enough to trade. STAKE BABY!
LOL
I don't know another wallet that can stake half as well as this one. On time and multiple simultaneous stakes like a beast.

Did new guy just quote himself and then comment on his own laughter? ^^^

Anyway yeah...TeK is a steady stream of staking goodness. Grin
Sanity is optional.
Jump to: