Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 238. (Read 446060 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
My 2BTC

While richlist is cool to see where you rank vs others, why do any of us NEED it?
I just don't seen the big deal if it even exists.

Just my opinion,
Jason

Glad I'm not alone on this. All it really tells me is that some people don't know how to use coin control advantageously. Block explorers are vital. Richlist? Meh.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
My 2BTC

While richlist is cool to see where you rank vs others, why do any of us NEED it?
I just don't seen the big deal if it even exists.

Just my opinion,
Jason
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
I also agree that the rich list should function properly and be running at 99% or more of the time. I do not know why it crashes so much. If I could find an api to tekcoin I would setup my own richlist. I am sure the programmer is a very nice person but I guess he is over worked and does not have the time to check the site. It makes the coin look bad when the block explorer and richlist is down so much.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
It happens on TEK more than on HBN and both are ran and managed by unick
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
rich list down yet again, bit embarassing really don't ya think!
???why is that embarassing.the guys are working hard on the wallet and will get richlist back up when they can.

The rich list is awesome. I am not directly involved with the richlist, though we all should support it with donations, and offers to help them if they need it.

Embarrassing? No, not at all. Things happen.
I disagree on this one. I am the one who most of the time contacted Unick to have the richlist back online. It happened way too often, my indicators tell me it WILL happen again. So, as nice Unick may be (and he is, I experienced first hand), we have to call the richlist a fail and find an alternative (yes, I know we paid for this richlist).

Absolutely, 100% agree. Change of guard is needed on this one. The rich list going down happens way too often.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
???why is that embarassing.the guys are working hard on the wallet and will get richlist back up when they can.

The rich list is awesome. I am not directly involved with the richlist, though we all should support it with donations, and offers to help them if they need it.

I disagree on this one. I am the one who most of the time contacted Unick to have the richlist back online. It happened way too often, my indicators tell me it WILL happen again. So, as nice Unick may be (and he is, I experienced first hand), we have to call the richlist a fail and find an alternative (yes, I know we paid for this richlist).
legendary
Activity: 938
So, hopefully there will be new code that will come out with a new wallet that will fix the stake problem?  Is that what out hope/expectation is?  (I'm just trying to have realistic expectations)

Is there hope that the sake over the last month will post with the new wallet/fork? 
Or, are we expecting that we've lost the stake over the last 3 weeks or so (staking will start over with the fork)?

yes new code, and yes stake will post with added amounts because of the extra weight(not starting over).
some progress today  Smiley still testing.

Thundertoe's coins appear to be staking with the new wallet..
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
So, hopefully there will be new code that will come out with a new wallet that will fix the stake problem?  Is that what out hope/expectation is?  (I'm just trying to have realistic expectations)

Is there hope that the sake over the last month will post with the new wallet/fork? 
Or, are we expecting that we've lost the stake over the last 3 weeks or so (staking will start over with the fork)?
legendary

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
legendary
some progress today  Smiley still testing.

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
When and where will the new version wallets?

When is in flux. As soon as the problem is solved. It is being actively pursued. Where will be right here in this thread Cheesy I'm (peripherally) in the development circle. The reason for the lack of regular updates is that there were some personal issues that one of the coders had to deal with. Resolved, now. thing ought to move apace. I remain a guinea pig for their test builds, and I remain a cheerleader for this coin.

Grab a cup of coffee and stand by. We got this, but it's slow going.
legendary
Activity: 1148
The new wallet looks amazing Smiley

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
When and where will the new version wallets?
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Sorta new to TEK, I've tried to follow the thread, but too much, so ...

is staking currently broken?
so a fork is upcoming?
a new wallet is upcoming?

Thanks,

yes, stuck stalled whatever none has been paid for about 2 weeks.

yes,  though all of the tests so far have failed to yield results wanted.
I might get lucky and get some more help with that soon, if not i guess it is bounty up and buy a fix time from somebody.

gui redesign is being worked on by Flubber , get stake working we can bounty up for it.  Here is a preview of some of the work he has done.

I do like the new GUI. Very nice.

Hopefully the rest gets resolved quickly, but no biggie as long as it's being fixed Cheesy Just a bit of delay and then a bigger payout. Fortune favors the patient. I'm not, but I can fake it pretty well. I do wish our little experiment over the last two days had worked. Ah well, such is the nature of things.
legendary
I have word help is on the way, supposed to be working on the hardfork fix monday. 
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Well. Let's look at  not staking as  the "holding back inflation" time period and buying opportunity for smart.
Sorta new to TEK, I've tried to follow the thread, but too much, so ...

is staking currently broken?
so a fork is upcoming?
a new wallet is upcoming?

Thanks,

yes, stuck stalled whatever none has been paid for about 2 weeks.

yes,  though all of the tests so far have failed to yield results wanted.
I might get lucky and get some more help with that soon, if not i guess it is bounty up and buy a fix time from somebody.

gui redesign is being worked on by Flubber , get stake working we can bounty up for it.  Here is a preview of some of the work he has done.

Redesign looks great! Staking issues not getting resolved as hoped is concerning...
Jump to: