Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 240. (Read 446060 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Are all pools dead? Only solo miner?
Activity: 58
What is the full list of exchanges that trade TEK?
peace

I believe it is Cryptsy and ....

Jason
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
What is the full list of exchanges that trade TEK?
peace
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Block chain explorer and rich list is live:

http://tek.blockx.info/get/chain/TekCoin

Great tek explorer.  Anyone know where can I find the source code for this version of Abe?

Not certain, but if it's the same as before, Unick set it up. If this is a new one, then all bets are off Tongue
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Great tek explorer.  Anyone know where can I find the source code for this version of Abe?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
When the new version wallet will be ready? When the functional stake ? Coin weight, will be respected, or will reset? thx for reply.  Huh

I can't give you a timeline, however I can answer the coin weight Cheesy It will remain as it is. That's part of what's taking a while is trying to make sure the coin weight remains without a reset, but that the staking mechanism gets unstuck. Making it not stick in the future (at least in this manner) has been addressed. Getting it unstuck without harming anyone's stake is being tested. What I don't know is how far that's gone.

Thanks for the update
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
When the new version wallet will be ready? When the functional stake ? Coin weight, will be respected, or will reset? thx for reply.  Huh

I can't give you a timeline, however I can answer the coin weight Cheesy It will remain as it is. That's part of what's taking a while is trying to make sure the coin weight remains without a reset, but that the staking mechanism gets unstuck. Making it not stick in the future (at least in this manner) has been addressed. Getting it unstuck without harming anyone's stake is being tested. What I don't know is how far that's gone.
Activity: 480
Activity: 298
So again I will ask if anyone knows a solution to this error:

rpc error when submitting block with submitblock {"code":-22,"message":"Block decode failed"}

From what I have gathered it is a problem with the coin daemon and not with the stratum server.  Is TEK using the current v4 blocktemplate?

My concern here is that we are not getting any new pools because of this, leaving people to solo mine the coin only.  I have only found 2 TEK pools and they are both crap.  I really want to get my pool up and running, multi-coin, auto-switching, and paying out only in TEK.  And I am sure there are many others that want to support this coin but can't due to this error.

Thanks

sorry! I dont know// this is all mambo-jumbo for me
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
So again I will ask if anyone knows a solution to this error:

rpc error when submitting block with submitblock {"code":-22,"message":"Block decode failed"}

From what I have gathered it is a problem with the coin daemon and not with the stratum server.  Is TEK using the current v4 blocktemplate?

My concern here is that we are not getting any new pools because of this, leaving people to solo mine the coin only.  I have only found 2 TEK pools and they are both crap.  I really want to get my pool up and running, multi-coin, auto-switching, and paying out only in TEK.  And I am sure there are many others that want to support this coin but can't due to this error.

Thanks
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
Moments?
What do you know that I dont?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #HPsGFIGyMcS4scPu
At times like this each moment lasts a lifetime Cheesy
Moments?
What do you know that I dont?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #HPsGFIGyMcS4scPu
Activity: 370
The Cryptsy exchange has halted to a stop, nobody seems to be buying or selling any worthwhile amounts, the chart is lethargic.

everyone is waiting to see what comes in the next few moments.
Activity: 480

Activity: 808
Merit: 502
I bought some as well!
The Cryptsy exchange has halted to a stop, nobody seems to be buying or selling any worthwhile amounts, the chart is lethargic.

I just made some purchases at the ask price.

I have now set it to withdraw to my wallet.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

I take this to mean that what's been selling is stakes. No stakes, not much movement. It takes a lot of hashpower to mine decent amounts.
Activity: 21
Activity: 370
No PoS blocks have been minted for about 10 days. With everyone's help a few different versions of a possible fix are being tested.  It is going slower than i hoped, of course i want a instant fix. I am as anxious as anyone to get it finished. I am still confident that we can get a fix soon. I am trying to coordinate this fix and help it along the best i can, right now that has been gathering info and sharing it between diff devs, compiling and testing.

Thanks for update! I appreciate your caution.
Jump to: