Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 30. (Read 446058 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Tried to watch it but that guy omg ...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi! where can I get tek, tell pool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Staking Promotional Video Prominently featuring Tekcoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xemk2sejW5c

Love it. Use it. Promote the app.
Let's make Tekcoin GREAT again.
Stakeco.in is working on adding a feature to automatically enable/disable your tekcoinwallet based on the staking difficulty values that you prefer.

great job libertymind, we are ready to make it GREAT again
Activity: 264
Merit: 250

Stakeco.in is working on adding a feature to automatically enable/disable your tekcoinwallet based on the staking difficulty values that you prefer.

Nice work Libertymind!!
m33
legendary

Nice work , hope it pans out
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
I prefer polo

Its convenient to have your coins on an exchange you already have an account, such as polo, so I second your polo choice.

Yes, Polo is the way to go!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
I prefer polo

Its convenient to have your coins on an exchange you already have an account, such as polo, so I second your polo choice.

Activity: 307
I'm quite happy with Cryptopia while the speed and momentum of Tekcoin picks up again. I've found Cryptopia withdrawals to be phenomenally fast; faster than any other exchange that I've been on. So far, touch wood, I've also found them to be ultra-reliable.

Talking about wood, I think that we should encourage the growth of the Cryptopia acorn into becoming a mighty oak ... by using it for all coins, not just Tek. With regards to volume, that is in our hands in spreading the word of how good Tekcoin is. At the moment, with the exception of a few, we seem to be lazy, quite happy in staking Tek.

Currently the price of Tek is starting to creep back up as it dawns on people that there are two types: the good type on Cryptopia which is on the right fork; and the bad Tek which it seems, due to Yobit's negligence, is on the wrong fork.

The panic selling of Yobit's duff Tek has affected the price of the real Tek on Cryptopia. Once the link between Cryptopia's good Tek and Yobit's bad Tek is severed in the minds of investors around the world, some of whom don't speak English, we should see a robust Tek showing in market capitalisation. Tek is a top POS coin with some highly respected supporters.
m33
legendary
I prefer polo
legendary
Activity: 1092
Keep in mind that bittrex also has volume requirements. If you want to be there, you should be fairly certain that you can keep it trading.

I agree, Most exchanges do have some volume requirements, but if this coin is going to go anywhere, it needs to be on a decent exchange.. Cryptopia isn't gonna cut it..

Cryptopia is a Great Exchange.

Don't blame them for Tek Low Prices.
That is directly the fault of the Buyers and Sellers not the Exchange.

EDRcoin is going thru the roof in Volume on Cryptopia, but if you prefer Delistrex then its up to You to get Tek on it.
You want to put out an open call for all that will donate BTC with you feel free, but doubtful most would waste their money on Delistrex.

Cool

FYI:
For your Reference:
Cryptopia   EDRC/BTC    24 hour Volume $ 126,166   Price per EDRcoin $ 1.91    
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Keep in mind that bittrex also has volume requirements. If you want to be there, you should be fairly certain that you can keep it trading.

I agree, Most exchanges do have some volume requirements, but if this coin is going to go anywhere, it needs to be on a decent exchange.. Cryptopia isn't gonna cut it..
legendary
I have spoken to Bill, as I stated.. But he wants to speak to the Dev which is more appropriate...

I can easily prove you wrong.. No one paid to get Darknet added.. it just was.. for free.. All I had to do as the Dev was to talk to Bill.. Like I said..

Where he will tell him 3 BTC Please.
That why he wants to speak directly to the dev.

Mintcoin had this same conversation, and Bittrex hit them up behind the scenes for the 3 BTC, which they refused.

The Dev seems busy , if you want it to happen, I suggest You make it happen, if words are all it takes.  Smiley
Or if you want to Pay Bill 3 BTC feel free.
I don't use Delistrex, so I don't really care personally.

Cool

Seems like could really give a shit about Tek. If not bittrex then where?? Cryptopia?? Yeah, thats not any better than Yobit. How exactly is the Dev busy?? I haven't seen anything from him in quite sometime... Noise on the other hand is always busy..
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
legendary
I have spoken to Bill, as I stated.. But he wants to speak to the Dev which is more appropriate...

I can easily prove you wrong.. No one paid to get Darknet added.. it just was.. for free.. All I had to do as the Dev was to talk to Bill.. Like I said..

Where he will tell him 3 BTC Please.
That why he wants to speak directly to the dev.

Mintcoin had this same conversation, and Bittrex hit them up behind the scenes for the 3 BTC, which they refused.

The Dev seems busy , if you want it to happen, I suggest You make it happen, if words are all it takes.  Smiley
Or if you want to Pay Bill 3 BTC feel free.
I don't use Delistrex, so I don't really care personally.

Cool

legendary
Thats not correct either, They added Darknet for free, just needed to convince Bill it was worth the effort... Are you saying that TEK isn't worth the effort??

Nope, don't put your typed words in my keyboard

Prove me wrong about Bittrex,
You talk to Bill and let everyone knows how it goes.  Wink

Cool

legendary
Thats not correct either, They added Darknet for free, just needed to convince Bill it was worth the effort... Are you saying that TEK isn't worth the effort??

Nope, don't put your typed words in my keyboard

Prove me wrong about Bittrex,
You talk to Bill and let everyone knows how it goes.  Wink

Cool
Activity: 445
Maybe it's time to talk with Bill at Bittrex about getting TEK on a real exchange... he is in the Slack almost everyday...

Bittrex charges 3 BTC to add a coin.
(Talking alone won't do anything , except when you talk to him , he tells you it 3 BTC.)  Tongue

Bleutrade charges 2 BTC to add a coin.
Their Delisting Policy is more lenient than Bittrex.

Cool

FYI:
Personally Very Happy With Cryptopia.  Smiley
Would also recommend adding the LTC & Doge Markets to CoinMarketcap , as many start to favor the faster transactions and lower fees of LTC & Doge
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TEK_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TEK_DOGE

FY2:
Bittrex Hacking scandal has not been resolved yet.  Tongue
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multiple-bittrex-accounts-hacked-everyone-enable-2fa-1423584
Hero & Legendary members have claimed stolen BTC, Bittrex has refused to call the Authorities in.

+1
I think Truckcoin was re-added also for free after being removed because of too many days with low volume.
legendary
Maybe it's time to talk with Bill at Bittrex about getting TEK on a real exchange... he is in the Slack almost everyday...

Bittrex charges 3 BTC to add a coin.
(Talking alone won't do anything , except when you talk to him , he tells you it 3 BTC.)  Tongue

Bleutrade charges 2 BTC to add a coin.
Their Delisting Policy is more lenient than Bittrex.

Cool

FYI:
Personally Very Happy With Cryptopia.  Smiley
Would also recommend adding the LTC & Doge Markets to CoinMarketcap , as many start to favor the faster transactions and lower fees of LTC & Doge
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TEK_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TEK_DOGE

FY2:
Bittrex Hacking scandal has not been resolved yet.  Tongue
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multiple-bittrex-accounts-hacked-everyone-enable-2fa-1423584
Hero & Legendary members have claimed stolen BTC, Bittrex has refused to call the Authorities in.

legendary
Activity: 938
They might do it if you send 1 bitcoin to 114EfeskR7RR9Lkankm6SrYUpy4ExTAxh8 word is that gets things done last week  Tongue .

Wow what a business structure. Add a bunch of altcoins, neglect their respective wallets and extort the almighty BTC in return for fixing said wallet Shocked. I wish I would have thought of this. Seriously, Thundertoe is Yobit asking for 1 BTC just to fix the wallet on their own exchange site that makes money by charging fees for trading?

hehe .. that is my addy, same one in my sig was just kinda goofing since the notice was put up awhile ago on the top of the op.
Pages:
Jump to: