Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 26. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
I need nodes  to sync. Thanks!

Activity: 557
Merit: 250
I need nodes  to sync. Thanks!
Activity: 307
Please some alternate link to download latest win wallet?

Can not download a win wallet. Dev please check the link.

I'm not the Dev, but you two Wavecoin supporters seem to be having the same problem. I've just checked out the Windows wallet link on the OP and chose the option to download through my browser, which happens to be Firefox. Absolutely no problem. It took just a few seconds to download and save the 10.1Mb zip file. Here's the link again and I suggest that you also choose the download through your browser option:

https://mega.nz/#!uNRQGLba!RX3OF6l-nPUQ_J6wZoarHMM-YrH-Tv5s2ek1t4Tdn8M

If you are still having problems, then possibly the fault lies with your computers.
Activity: 483
Can not download a win wallet. Dev please check the link.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
High Ho silver , let's go
Gaming and other ways to utilise TEKcoin are great ways to improve volume if we have a dedicated focus group whose main objective is to set those things up. I don't think we have that at the moment.

A far easier way to increase volume is to simply spread the word. This could be done with face-to-face introductions to friends and family, with honest advice and help, or, as I have suggested before, by using social media. There are other ways. Writing articles and human interest stories for online and paper publications is one way that even I might try with reference to TEKcoin and another coin that I am very interested in.

An indirect way could be to mention TEKcoin in Bitcoin Forum signatures. Kiklo is a good example of this. He invests in several coins, provides a useful Bootstrap service, and gives invaluable advice in several coin threads. Consequently, people trust him, see his Zeitcoin signature, and check that coin out.

I like TEKcoin. It's straightforward and easy to use, but I would like to see the POS percentage payout linked to the coin supply. It's something that I and others have mentioned before. I would like to see that revisited in the not too distant future. As Thundertoe has pointed out, having a comparatively low coin supply for a high yeilding POS coin is a good claim to be able to make. I'd like it to be kept that way.

With a little care and attention, I believe TEKcoin's time will come.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
... All it takes at this point is someone with the vision and the balls to go out and make it happen.
Thunderballs!

Lol, from Head to Toe, hehehehe, you might end up with Thunderballs!

zzzz ... z ... z ... Wha? ... Where am I? ... What was that? ... Ahem ... (clears throat) ...

Are we merely investors, or do we want assume a more proactive role? It is not enough to say that someone else should take up the burden of making something happen. I believe in delegation!

If this idea is to be pursued, then I suggest that the person/s proposing it should be prepared to run with it - with, of course, any support that the rest of us can give. Research how other coins have successfully provided an interface to the gaming world e.g. Quarkcoin. Come back to us with what we need to put into place. While that is happening, maybe Thundertoe and our Devs could look at how TEKcoin might be integrated into pay frontages, if they haven't done that already.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a very important appointment with a pillow ... z ... zz ... zzz ... zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
... All it takes at this point is someone with the vision and the balls to go out and make it happen.
Thunderballs!

Lol, from Head to Toe, hehehehe, you might end up with Thunderballs!
Thunderballs!

Lol, if any one could , I bet it will be joe
Which Joe? If you meant me, I have to say no, not me ... but thanks for thinking it could be.  Cool
m33
legendary
Thunderballs!

Lol, if any one could , I bet it will be joe
Thunderballs!
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
The plan of action is simple and straightforward. The success of the plan depends upon its full and proper execution. A team needs to be put together composed of developers and administrators of Tek coin. This team will have to make an appointment with gaming company execs and make a pitch on the idea. The presentation needs to demonstrate the advantages and possibilities of how to make a profit using tek coin within the game. The presentation people can give a high level description of how the coin technology can be interfaced to the game technology. The key component to be stressed is that players can mine for or farm for tekcoin which can be transferred out of the game via the game wallet. Being able to mine for actual currency of value within a game is the dream of every kid and tekky person that has ever lived. Making money playing a game. Imagine millions of people mining for coin within a massive multiplayer online game. This is just one example, games can award points for skillful game play and those points could also be converted to tekcoin. There are many ways to use and generate coin within the game. All it takes at this point is someone with the vision and the balls to go out and make it happen.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
To continue the idea of Tek into gaming. I see a crypto currency in gaming as a win win situation for both the currency and the game that uses it. By using a real currency like tek for purchasing in game items and resources will result in an increase in demand for tek. People will buy tek so that they can use it for a gaming advantage within the game. Using Tek in addictive games like World of Warcraft or strategy games like Age of Empires for the use of buying weapons, technology and resources will create a micro economy in which the game can charge small fees to make money and collect tek coin for payments of purchased merchandise. Through the game people could also mine for resources and create items for exchange for tek. In this way people could actually mine for Tek in game. This would be an extremely fun way to mine Tek coin. All of these activities are fun and the micro economy can generate millions of dollars of real value with a game that adopts this as a strategy. The key is to create a micro economy within a game that use a real crypto currency. The first crypto currency to do this will have the chance to become the standard currency for game play. That currency will become the Microsoft of the crypto currency world. Everybody wins!

Sounds great. How do we pull this off?
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
To continue the idea of Tek into gaming. I see a crypto currency in gaming as a win win situation for both the currency and the game that uses it. By using a real currency like tek for purchasing in game items and resources will result in an increase in demand for tek. People will buy tek so that they can use it for a gaming advantage within the game. Using Tek in addictive games like World of Warcraft or strategy games like Age of Empires for the use of buying weapons, technology and resources will create a micro economy in which the game can charge small fees to make money and collect tek coin for payments of purchased merchandise. Through the game people could also mine for resources and create items for exchange for tek. In this way people could actually mine for Tek in game. This would be an extremely fun way to mine Tek coin. All of these activities are fun and the micro economy can generate millions of dollars of real value with a game that adopts this as a strategy. The key is to create a micro economy within a game that use a real crypto currency. The first crypto currency to do this will have the chance to become the standard currency for game play. That currency will become the Microsoft of the crypto currency world. Everybody wins!
m33
legendary
Let see... what other small comment can I make to stir up such controversy???....Hmmm.

Whaawhaa ,  go ahead make me laugh
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
New GUI looking good. Visually appealing I would say. What do you guys think?
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
Let see... what other small comment can I make to stir up such controversy???....Hmmm.
Activity: 980
New wallet GUI for Tek Complete dev please on PM

Sell new wallet for 500K TEK
m33
legendary
TEKcoin with no premine no instamine and no ico/ipo. Hi rate stake done right, coming up on 3 years and only 250 million minted so far. No other hi rate pos coin can make anything close to these claims.
Proof of God. "He has spoken"

LOL its just thunder
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
TEKcoin with no premine no instamine and no ico/ipo. Hi rate stake done right, coming up on 3 years and only 250 million minted so far. No other hi rate pos coin can make anything close to these claims.
Proof of God. "He has spoken"
Pages:
Jump to: