Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 7. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
TEK dead....R.I.P.

As long as sirazimuth puts on these fantastic TEK contests we all have grown to love, TEK will live on forever! (or for as long as sirazimuth lives)

If sirazimuth lives on forever, I'm quite sure it won't be in either hell or heaven.   It should be in TEKeaven. That would be great.  Smiley

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
TEK dead....R.I.P.

As long as sirazimuth puts on these fantastic TEK contests we all have grown to love, TEK will live on forever! (or for as long as sirazimuth lives)

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
TEK coin has been around for quite a while. Are there any plans for development?

^looks like forthcoming rework of the code... still @ 3 satoshis on cryptopia~~  Shocked

Coin maintaining has become more difficult since last year and now requires more insight and savvy from a coder, and this is the reason tek is still in its infancy despite broad availability of human resources and millions of dollars held by tek foundation in a cold storage.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
TEK dead....R.I.P.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Buying TEK. Cheap now.

this coin always cheap bro

^i remember steady trading around 10000 satoshis and on up higher at times!!!  Cool

Those were the good old days, the time when great profits were made with staking each month. It would be great to see those times back again...  I'm only dreaming.

^loading the boat and pouring over the code as we speak..stay tuned !   Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Buying TEK. Cheap now.

^i remember steady trading around 10000 satoshis and on up higher at times!!!  Cool

Those were the good old days, the time when great profits were made with staking each month. It would be great to see those times back again...  I'm only dreaming.

Buying TEK. Cheap now.

Activity: 462
Buying TEK. Cheap now.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Buying TEK. Cheap now.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
when will price be 30 sat?  Grin

When people actually trade it
Activity: 344
TEK live again?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Soon TEK on 10 sat  Wink
Activity: 232
Question on staking.... How is it done? ive coins in a wallet for around 45 days and still no stake. i thought i had set it to staking but must be something else to be done?

I have same problem. Reinstall wallet and backup wallet.dat before. Then install again and resync. wallet  Wink
when you say unlocked you mean unencrypted? my wallet is not encrypted if thats what you mean..

do coins have to be in main account or can they be in any account in wallet?

thanks

^sometimes breaking into multiple addys will improve staking...theres is probably alot of "weight" right now~takes alot of coins to stake effectively~~ Cool
Activity: 17
when you say unlocked you mean unencrypted? my wallet is not encrypted if thats what you mean..

do coins have to be in main account or can they be in any account in wallet?

thanks
Question on staking.... How is it done? ive coins in a wallet for around 45 days and still no stake. i thought i had set it to staking but must be something else to be done?

^the stake weight is likely high...is your wallet unlocked?  Cool
Activity: 17
TEK coin has been around for quite a while. Are there any plans for development?

^looks like forthcoming rework of the code... still @ 3 satoshis on cryptopia~~  Shocked
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Activity: 241
Best PoS coin!!
Pages:
Jump to: