Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 9. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
I will put again my coins from exchange to wallet, on stake mode  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I am the new CEO.
ask me anything.

Smiley

If the the Answer to Everything including the Meaning of Life is 42.

What is the Question?

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
I am the new CEO.
ask me anything.

2 questions...

Can you make like a tree and leave?

Does CEO stand for Con-artist Expounding Obscenely?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I am the new CEO.
ask me anything.
when will price be 30 sat?  Grin
Activity: 728
Activity: 658
I am the new CEO.
ask me anything.

Can you make tek price around 50 sat?
Can you add to novaexchange and give buy suuport in altc?
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
I am the new CEO.
ask me anything.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
wallet staking is perfect  Grin
yes...i love tek  Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
wallet staking is perfect  Grin
New listing on tekauction.com...PlaystationVR

Brand new and shipped directly from Amazon! Very low reserve - GRAB A BARGAIN!

Selling at a loss to promote activity on the site!

Thanks for looking.

So the price for the PlaystationVR is now 1 TEK? No one bid on it yet? Curious how much the reserve is. Smiley

Activity: 397
Staking nice... Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
New listing on tekauction.com...PlaystationVR

Brand new and shipped directly from Amazon! Very low reserve - GRAB A BARGAIN!

Selling at a loss to promote activity on the site!

Thanks for looking.
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear TEKcoin Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 462
Wow it reached 6sats before some clown lost control!

where?

That is the highest I've seen it in a long time. It's a shame it held that line only very briefly.

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
If people put 20% of the effort they use changing numbers in source code and releasing new version every month into actually finding tangible goods and services that can used with the coin they will have a stable price.

You can change all the magic numbers you want, but if the coin cant be used for anything but trading its simply a novelty that will wear thin as the new coin of the week is released.

Find a use for TEK, then the price will rise on its own, without needing to be pumped or babysitted.

Been saying this for a long time. Apparently, it seems to not compute.
Hi sirazimuth. I understand your concerns. The whole thing started out as an experiment. And when done I thought it worked too well just to let it lay on my hard drive doing nothing. Yes I could have picked any coin. I believe tek can make a comeback if given a chance. That's all I'm doing. If I was out to fraud or scam I'd have picked a coin with some value behind it. But of course I totally agree with you, im sure the first few people to put hard earned cash into bitcoin would have been sceptical.

I for one am glad to see an actual application for TEK. Many coins don't even have ANY use, so anything toward this direction is a plus!

The question is if it will gain some traction among users. What does the average TEK holder look like, what are they after (aside from trying to make a buck with staking)?

TEK is already traded on Cryptopia which has a market place for auctions so I don't really see the point of having a dedicated site for auctions.  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace

The main thing that every coin needs is to have merchant services (a button on a website to purchase things with that coin.)

Ok, I forgot about Cryptopia having a market place already. Maybe some paid games for TEK would be nice. There might be some gamblers among the TEK holders. Smiley

Agreed on the merchant services.

legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
Hi sirazimuth. I understand your concerns. The whole thing started out as an experiment. And when done I thought it worked too well just to let it lay on my hard drive doing nothing. Yes I could have picked any coin. I believe tek can make a comeback if given a chance. That's all I'm doing. If I was out to fraud or scam I'd have picked a coin with some value behind it. But of course I totally agree with you, im sure the first few people to put hard earned cash into bitcoin would have been sceptical.

I for one am glad to see an actual application for TEK. Many coins don't even have ANY use, so anything toward this direction is a plus!

The question is if it will gain some traction among users. What does the average TEK holder look like, what are they after (aside from trying to make a buck with staking)?

TEK is already traded on Cryptopia which has a market place for auctions so I don't really see the point of having a dedicated site for auctions.  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace

The main thing that every coin needs is to have merchant services (a button on a website to purchase things with that coin.)
Pages:
Jump to: