Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram groups for Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 5968 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
January 17, 2019, 05:21:43 PM
I wouldn't join a telegram group if I'm looking for news. I can visit easily crypto news websites such as

Funny considering those sites have official telegram groups for you to get the same news, without having to open a browser.
Within Telegram itself all you have to do is use search for finding groups or news you want delivered. So, kinda like RSS next generation.
Indeed Telegram has two types of groups: Read only for things like news, and discussion groups. There are also bots, LOTS of bots, many are free open source... Like the rest of internet, Telegram has lots of good and bad, you have to discern what is worth your time and what is not. I like how many exchanges and asic miner companies have official groups in there, but there are also scammers trying to impersonate official support. Of course ICOs and altcoins have heavy presence as well.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
January 17, 2019, 03:18:50 PM
Yes of course it needed.good planning for everyone even new Bitcoin members also.every new members will keep help Bitcoin knowledge in telegram group. for right help invest plans,trading ability,more and currency news help us this group.im interesting about this and if you will create group then invite me for us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
January 17, 2019, 12:11:37 PM
It will be really nice to join such groups, because it will also helpful in getting new update as a cryptocurrency trader. Although I have not seen any of the telegram group. If anyone have such group please do share with us here.
Right, joining here in telegram is one big help for me to get news and articles about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, there you will see what happen on bitcoin value if it's gain or not and  you can join here free.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
January 17, 2019, 11:17:14 AM
Would love to speak to some of yall when it comes to speaking about current bitcoin news and all things bitcoin so I'd like to know if anyone knows about a group on Telegram that is used for Bitcoin?

I've seen many groups which are used for altcoin trader, whale trading, and so on but am yet to find a group on just bitcoin but I would guess it's out their.

Thanks!

You can see many telegram channel that talks about bitcoin and aside from bitcoin you can see trading channel and signal channel that will help and inform you what coin will be good to trade. You can also some telegram channel in this group and its free to join.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 24, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
That's a very good Idea to been among the bitcoin telegram group, because I have been on the other alt-coin telegram group, serious discussing the way forward of the project, and also encourage when to invest on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 24, 2018, 08:49:43 AM
It seems that very few communities use Bitcoin for payment media and discuss the brilliant concept of bitcoin to be accepted in the society, store and merchant. so it's very difficult to find a telegram group that discusses the development and use of bitcoin. If you find it, please tell me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
December 24, 2018, 06:02:50 AM
I am using Telegram more now
I think it 's the most popular in crypto field
I am open to any suggestion to set up the BTC Group.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
Hello,

Yes there are many bitcoin group in telegram. You can join any of this group. In this group they talk about various kinds of news about bitcoin. If you join on of those group then you can know very updated news about bitcoin. They share with each other their experience with each other you can gather your knowledge by this groups. You know that bitcoin is now quite popular cryptocurrency in the world. So that’s why some of bitcoin users create sone groups about bitcoin news. All bitcoin groups are very helpful. Probably some groups are not always active. But you should join in an active group. If you wish then you can also create a bitcoin news group in telegram. After creating a group you can increase your group member by promoting your group. If you wish then I can help you to increase your group member fo free.

Best Regards,
Rifat0999
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
for talking about bitcoin only i think i dont have the references, but if you find the telegram groups for altcoin and other cryptocurrency, you can start search the link from altcoin subtopic, there are many telegram group on that sub topic
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
@Blockchainminersgroup
https://t.me/Blockchainminersgroup
Bitcoin Mining Discussion Group (English)
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 08:49:08 PM
Would love to speak to some of yall when it comes to speaking about current bitcoin news and all things bitcoin so I'd like to know if anyone knows about a group on Telegram that is used for Bitcoin?

I've seen many groups which are used for altcoin trader, whale trading, and so on but am yet to find a group on just bitcoin but I would guess it's out their.

Thanks!
In my opinion, even you have seen that so many kind of groups around telegeram, I argue that for bitcoin thing we do not need that such of telegram groups. As we already know that we already have this bitcointalk, where we could discuse about bitcoin thing and anything that related to it.
Activity: 616
October 01, 2018, 08:22:46 PM
there are many telegram group that discuss about bitcoin, cryptocurrency, until the altcoin ICOs, you can find in the altcoin section if you want to join the groups, go find it
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 01, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
I wouldn't join a telegram group if I'm looking for news. I can visit easily crypto news websites such as

Activity: 324
Merit: 15
October 01, 2018, 01:35:25 PM
Hello,

Honestly it is really difficult to answer to your question as there is so much group on telegram that spoke about crypto ! Lots of people wil shill their own coin/group without necessarily interest. Best is to make your own research of which one could be interesting for you.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
well telegram is a means altcoin to reach it's users, but you can find such telegram group specifically on bitcoin, though i have come across telegram groups for organisations accepting bitcoin as a payment method, that's all you can find.
Activity: 36
October 01, 2018, 01:10:15 PM
I suggest you join the AML BitCoin Telegram Group. Marcus is always giving us updates about the new patents, exchanges, etc.
Activity: 300
October 01, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

Thanks!
I think the telegram helps great for bitcoin.
because for me telegram helps me to find out the news or my friend's blog that I've done work on signatures campaigne.for me every token or coin I hold in telegram I'm going to find out what markets are they work and I know all that every bunch of tokens I have been holding. for me good relation of telegram to bitcoin
Activity: 644
September 24, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

Thanks!

In my opinion, some project managers create a chat group for them to be updated and also to the members, of you are known project managers then it is very effective way to be followed by the members you handle in the previous campaign. But always be careful to joined in some suspicious chat groups because it leads to scam you. However, always takes time to read as much possible comments it will help you to choice wheather to joined or ignored it.
Activity: 238
March 15, 2018, 01:31:52 AM
The market has expanded so much. Now many social media are advertising and distributing tokens.

Bitcoin is all over our lives now. Even the man who sells the rotunda in the city I live in accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 56
March 15, 2018, 01:25:15 AM
The amount that you can get to the account is extremely high on the process itself will allow you to answer questions like Do you need a virtual currency Bitcoin? What is Bitcoin and how does it work ?.
Pages:
Jump to: