Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram groups for Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 5968 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
February 25, 2017, 12:05:14 AM
Telegram is not much used around compared to whatsapp. Maybe its good for better discussion as mentioned by opening. As its possible to have limited number of users, group for trading needs to be segregated for each locality.

I also think that platforms like telegram, or slack channel are not being used widely. They only target a selected users who are using them.
Facbook and Whatsapp are much bigger platform and we should have bitcoins groups on these to attract more customers towards it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 24, 2017, 10:36:41 PM
Can you share telegram group to people reference?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 24, 2017, 10:34:28 PM
Telegram is not much used around compared to whatsapp. Maybe its good for better discussion as mentioned by opening. As its possible to have limited number of users, group for trading needs to be segregated for each locality.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
February 24, 2017, 10:32:18 PM
i want interest join too youre telegram group for bitcoin
please send me or invite me in youre telegram group
but i hope youre telegram group not only bitcoin news, but signal in trading too
Perfect! Smiley
Count me in too. just let me know when the group has started.
Maybe a slack group would be better. Wink
I have seen alot of ico do this when they have meetings. And acts as a staging ground in a way. Cheesy
It would be a good way to meet new people then to get them to add you on telegram instead.

Just a thought. Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 24, 2017, 10:25:34 PM
i want interest join too youre telegram group for bitcoin
please send me or invite me in youre telegram group
but i hope youre telegram group not only bitcoin news, but signal in trading too
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
February 24, 2017, 05:41:50 PM
Sure... send me you telegram I will message you if you want to shoot the can about bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 24, 2017, 05:38:53 PM
Would love to speak to some of yall when it comes to speaking about current bitcoin news and all things bitcoin so I'd like to know if anyone knows about a group on Telegram that is used for Bitcoin?

I've seen many groups which are used for altcoin trader, whale trading, and so on but am yet to find a group on just bitcoin but I would guess it's out their.

Thanks!
Bitcoin is everywhere there are so many products and services that deals with bitcoin ,so what you will find are groups that uses bitcoin as their payment for their products and services,but when it comes to bitcoin in particular I don't of any,telegram are used by altcoin devs to connect to their users and investors..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 24, 2017, 05:04:15 PM
Hey, can you name some of the altcoin groups. And where did you find them?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 24, 2017, 04:26:39 PM
Would love to speak to some of yall when it comes to speaking about current bitcoin news and all things bitcoin so I'd like to know if anyone knows about a group on Telegram that is used for Bitcoin?

I've seen many groups which are used for altcoin trader, whale trading, and so on but am yet to find a group on just bitcoin but I would guess it's out their.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: