Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 20. (Read 119655 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
there are really lots of ways. but take note that all needs effort and anything that has value. either skills, things, your mind, or time. the easiest i think are signature campaigns. there is also trading, but you need to be cautious with this one study the mechanics of trading first and  make sure you know already a lot a bout it before you go and start trading big amounts. there are lots of articles about trading out there you just have to ask mr.google for it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
There is no better word than trading in the altcoin market, I haven't played on other cloud mining and HYIP sites since many of those programs are scam, trading is the real thing for you to earn 0.1 btc in a week, the experience of losing far more nice than afraid to try.
I think mining is becoming profitable nowadays because of the high price growth. If you do not want to get a scam from mining you can try mining by buying the tool directly, you will avoid the scam

- But time to recover the capital is very long and the cost of buying tool is also very expensive, I think this is only a good way when we have a lot of capital. Altcoin trading is still the best way we can earn 0,1btc / week although it risks but if we have a lot of experience and know market analysis, we can still avoid risks and bring in a lot of profit. If we still feel fear of risk, we can participate in the altcoin signature campaign, although I'm not sure we will get 0.1btc per week but it still can happen if we are lucky
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
There is no better word than trading in the altcoin market, I haven't played on other cloud mining and HYIP sites since many of those programs are scam, trading is the real thing for you to earn 0.1 btc in a week, the experience of losing far more nice than afraid to try.
I think getting 0.1 btc from mining today will be hard unless you have a lot of tools, lots of ghs, lots of khs, etc, it will give you a huge income every week. I think it would be better if you buy mining tools
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I do not know if you could earn that amount by joining signature campaigns. I think that earning 0.1 BTC is possible in trading and investing but of course you must have to gamble a huge amount of money to be able or to have a chance.

I have been joining ICOs and I think that it is better to have a monthly base income. The rate is not fixed but the price of bitcoin is fluctuating and we can’t say if earning 0.1 BTC or more is possible in this method. Earning that amount by joining signature campaigns is impossible since the rate in this method is not that big.
I a gree with you. Maybe we can use our bitcoin into gambling site. There does offer great benefits. But the risk is also great .. you better follow the sigcamp event in this forum. But the results are always varied according to your rank
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Still being possible to earn those ammount weekly, all you need is free time to try signatures with a good ranks, and mix trading with your earnings and who knows some lending at here as well, from what i see the lending market still atractive and with a valid colateral your money will be safe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
You can earn that amount of bitcoin just playing on some bets you know. some of the millionaires do it, you can reach that amount or get it in just an a minutes or hour,, just have some luck and strategy in playing gambling,, also you need some funds to play in gambling to reach that amount so try gambling,,

Gambling is just plain stupid. The house always as an edge. I think if millionaires were to gamble they would just do it for fun, not as a main income. Gambling is not a good source of income.
Activity: 1190
I think mining is becoming profitable nowadays because of the high price growth. If you do not want to get a scam from mining you can try mining by buying the tool directly, you will avoid the scam
Activity: 588
I do not know if you could earn that amount by joining signature campaigns. I think that earning 0.1 BTC is possible in trading and investing but of course you must have to gamble a huge amount of money to be able or to have a chance.

I have been joining ICOs and I think that it is better to have a monthly base income. The rate is not fixed but the price of bitcoin is fluctuating and we can’t say if earning 0.1 BTC or more is possible in this method. Earning that amount by joining signature campaigns is impossible since the rate in this method is not that big.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Although i havent back read too far in this topic but i feel that it hasnt been said much, altcoin mining. You will need an initial investment but the returns are well enough to ROI in around 3 months.
Activity: 812
If you have good trading skills really get 0.1 in 1 week is not easy. Can you even earn more than that in a single trade? Of course you need trading skills, patience, good observation, etc

With the current rate of increase, simply liquidate into Bitcoin any currency that you choose.  It is far higher than the current rate of interest earned in any other form and it is far higher than inflation.  Watch for the Y/X signals and dissipate at the rate of Z/Y until your X is back in the X/Y range.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
If you have good trading skills really get 0.1 in 1 week is not easy. Can you even earn more than that in a single trade? Of course you need trading skills, patience, good observation, etc

Activity: 924
Merit: 512
You can earn that amount of bitcoins in trading safely if you are lucky in prediction so the you can reach that amount and get it, you can also gain that amount of bitcoins in gambling i assure you,, just have some luck and put strategy while playing you can reach and gain more than that.
Trading is the best option to earn like that but you need big capital because if your capital is small I think you cannot earn 0.1 bitcoin a week. Yhose trader earn 0.1 their capital maybe around 20 bitcoin up . Playing gambling is not good even you use strategy sometimes its not work its depends on your luck if you win or you lose. But  fot sure the chances of losing is very high. So its better invest to altcoin.

Nope you can start low investment also in trading bitcoins. Once you pick up the trading numbers, more than you assume. You can increased the volume accordingly with the profit you earn from the trading. I accept the things you said about gambling. For me, gambling is simply putting your money in dustbin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
You can earn that amount of bitcoins in trading safely if you are lucky in prediction so the you can reach that amount and get it, you can also gain that amount of bitcoins in gambling i assure you,, just have some luck and put strategy while playing you can reach and gain more than that.
Trading is the best option to earn like that but you need big capital because if your capital is small I think you cannot earn 0.1 bitcoin a week. Yhose trader earn 0.1 their capital maybe around 20 bitcoin up . Playing gambling is not good even you use strategy sometimes its not work its depends on your luck if you win or you lose. But  fot sure the chances of losing is very high. So its better invest to altcoin.
Activity: 291
You can earn that amount of bitcoin just playing on some bets you know. some of the millionaires do it, you can reach that amount or get it in just an a minutes or hour,, just have some luck and strategy in playing gambling,, also you need some funds to play in gambling to reach that amount so try gambling,,
You really cannot make any guaranteed money with gambling,one day you loose everything and on another day you might earn some coins and that is how gambling works and you really do not need to be a millionaire to have 0.1 btc  Grin if you have a good balance and start rolling dice then you might earn these amount if you are really lucky,you can try trading and investing too which is more secure than gambling.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I do not believe very much that someone is able to open their secrets, in the way he earns such volumes of crypto-currency. Because it is direct competition and it has always been tried to avoid. So I think that this is just a fable.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
There are no working strategy in gambling (except turn-based games or skill based games like poker) because it just depend by your luck and you can't avoid them when you're lose this time. It much better to trade altcoin than throw away your money to gambling.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
the secret to get 0.1 btc is with the investment, the investment choices are good and safe is with the stock, currently at around $2800, if 0.1 btc then equal to $280 I think with your active stocks that could produce
Generally this is a very good indicator and I can even assume that $ 280 for most Bitcoin users is a huge amount of money a week. This requires a lot of effort. But if you deal not only with investing in registered trade, then these indicators can be achieved without problems and $ 280 per week are quite real things.]
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
the secret to get 0.1 btc is with the investment, the investment choices are good and safe is with the stock, currently at around $2800, if 0.1 btc then equal to $280 I think with your active stocks that could produce
Pages:
Jump to: