Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 16. (Read 119655 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i think you can do some freelancing work and you could easily get that much because 0.1 btc is not a lot if you are talking about in a week.. Just provide any services online that is required by people which you are expert on and you can easily get that much in less than a week
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
To me, for one to earn 0.1 bitcoin in a week is not an easy task. But based on your current level as a legendary you should be able to make such amount per week from signature campaign, if only you have up to three account at legendary level in addition to the present one you have. For me, I earn less than a million Satoshi per week. 
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Deposit 131BTC with the online wallet at freebitco.in and you'll earn ~0.1BTC each week in the interest that's paid.

You'll actually earn a bit more because the interest you earn on day 1 will earn interest on day 2 and so on.
It is a very risky move if you are going to do that because 131 bitcoins is not worth it for 0.1 bitcoin interest per week and i would rather just keep it or i will use the 1 bitcoin in trading to earn more than 0.1 per week which is the best option that i have think because that gambling site is not worth to trust and their site is not that modern looking so it doesn't attract my attention.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Deposit 131BTC with the online wallet at freebitco.in and you'll earn ~0.1BTC each week in the interest that's paid.

You'll actually earn a bit more because the interest you earn on day 1 will earn interest on day 2 and so on.

I wouldn't really picture out someone who has 131BTC is looking for a way to earn 0.1BTC a week. He already have a lot of bitcoins. Better opportunities are already available for him. For example, opening up his very own gambling site, making his own ICO, opening up a channel on Youtube for AdSense, buying and selling digital and non-digital goods, etc. 0.1BTC is surely just a small number for someone who has 131BTC.

Your method is rather risky, as well. By doing that, you are giving your trust to freebitco.in and if they run away, they will run away with your money. They can also get hacked. Are you willing to risk that much money for just very little gains per week? I'm not. Better investments are out there.

In trading, with the 131BTC, 0.1BTC is just a normal amount to yield in one trade assuming that you know how to trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255

Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Just like a real job you have to really work hard on it to earn bitcoin, there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin in this forum you can use the search engine to find the guides and tutorials you need. You need to learn the basics first like doing some faucets, ptc or doing some task and get paid in bitcoins or if you want to earn real quick you do mining, trading, gambling, lending this methods can even earn you 1 bitcoin than 0.1 bitcoin but also there are also some pros and cons so be careful. You can also join sig campaigns or do some services.
It's only hard in the beginning but once you figured out how to earn it will just follow, never give up of searching for ways to make money
because there's a lot of opportunities in the crypto world that only smart and hard working people can find.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Just like a real job you have to really work hard on it to earn bitcoin, there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin in this forum you can use the search engine to find the guides and tutorials you need. You need to learn the basics first like doing some faucets, ptc or doing some task and get paid in bitcoins or if you want to earn real quick you do mining, trading, gambling, lending this methods can even earn you 1 bitcoin than 0.1 bitcoin but also there are also some pros and cons so be careful. You can also join sig campaigns or do some services.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't think that there is any secret of earning money and if someone has the secret no one will prefer to disclose it and the only way to earn that amount regularly is by working hard and if you manage to do that then you can earn even higher amount then that.
Yes I agree, why someone will bother to tell the secret to anyone if someone do so then it will not remain a secret anymore.
In my opinion hard work with the art of proper decision making is the key to success. If someone work hard but don’t have the courage to take a right decision at a required time they will never be successful in earning money.
I Agree also and we need that aspects that combines with right ways towards success .The attitudes and the right mindset will set our steps to reach our goals 0.1 lbtc per week is hard to earn at first but when we knowntge proper work and mixed up of the things that we do to have 0.1 it will surely be achieve .
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
To earn that high amount weekly you need to combine different methods of earning it as you cannot depend only on single source to earn that amount but if you have good capital to invest and if you have good knowledge of trading then it will become easy for you to earn that amount regularly.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

Just because Bitcoin is a different type of currency to Fiat currency it doesn't mean that you just get money for doing nothing. I'll give you some methods to make some money, but you won't earn 0.1 from that.
1. Do signature campaigns and get paid a bit, some of the big payers out there are chip mixer, bitmixer and Cypto news and games.
2. Sell your services, if are good with Photoshop, you make logos, if your good with writing, you can write articles.
3. Trade cryptocurrencies, risky but you could possibly make 0.1 a week from that, very inconsistent though.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I don't think that there is any secret of earning money and if someone has the secret no one will prefer to disclose it and the only way to earn that amount regularly is by working hard and if you manage to do that then you can earn even higher amount then that.
Yes I agree, why someone will bother to tell the secret to anyone if someone do so then it will not remain a secret anymore.
In my opinion hard work with the art of proper decision making is the key to success. If someone work hard but don’t have the courage to take a right decision at a required time they will never be successful in earning money.
Activity: 686
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
I have some friends can earning 0.5-1 BTC everyday from mining Altcoins, but need have a huge capital to buy hardware mining or method create vps free unlimit to use cpu mining. This is a hard ways for newbie or person not have more knowlegde. Easy way than mining is signature campaign, I see some people can earning 0.1-0.2 BTC every week Grin
I'm not surprise because it's possible but the fact that majority of us does not have a big capital to start mining then
I guess it will not happen to all of us. Getting 0.1 a week is already a good income for most people because it does not require them to do
a lot of job to earn that, I can have it in trading with a capital of 1 BTC.
Yes i agree. You can earn some decent amount of bitcoins from signature campaigns. Just give a time in ranking up, and after that find some good signature campaign, and than you are set. It is not that hard, you just need time for ranking up, and even that is fun, because you can learn a lot here on this forum. And by the way, CPU mining is out dated, no one mine on CPU this days, not that i know of. It simply does not pay off.
The legendary and the staff members makes quite handsome amount with the signature campaigns and when someone reaches such a high rank I guess they have learned enough from the forum, the various ways with which they can add profit to their earnings. It only needs devotion towards the work and obviously respect.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
You can make money on trade if there are several coins. Well, or have to learn something so that you can do the work for paying bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Dear OP.
If you have few BTC like 2 or 3, you can earn even more than 0.10 BTC per week. I am not telling lies. And true to say, there is no trick or hidden way. I am talking about trading. I like Poloniex and bittrex to trade coins as they have large volume and coins get pumped easily. For further info you may message me. If you have 3 BTC and you make only 3% profit per trade, calculate yourself. You will be able to trade 5 to 20 times a week if you know the accurate info
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I have some friends can earning 0.5-1 BTC everyday from mining Altcoins, but need have a huge capital to buy hardware mining or method create vps free unlimit to use cpu mining. This is a hard ways for newbie or person not have more knowlegde. Easy way than mining is signature campaign, I see some people can earning 0.1-0.2 BTC every week Grin
In mining you need big capital to start it and you need a lot of knowledge how to start mining. Mining is porfitable to those country the electricity is very cheap and for sure you can get your capital for short time only. But if you country have expensive electricity dont start it . Its better to buy altcoins in tradings site instaed of mining. Minng is depends on your location.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Not sure why people even recommend signature campaigns as a way to earn money. It doesn't really earn that much, the earnings I get here I just use to gamble a bit or even just buy some cheap stuff like VPNs and some random subscriptions. I don't believe it can feed me forever. I would still prefer a real job to be honest.
Those who bet don’t use bit my dear  Smiley
There is something that I have noticed in the forum that some of the people lie too much when they write a post. I am sure the picture drawn of spending the earnings of the campaign is not a true one it is just a fantasy. If not then WTF are you doing here in a signature campaign ? I am pretty much happy with my earnings from the signature campaigns, it has also enabled me to start trading.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Indeed, altcoin trading is have a risk only and the worst is you can lose almost all of your money so I think investing in bitcoin is good if it is long term but the trading have a risk so you need a great experience and a great trading strategy for you not to lose in the trading. .1 is possible in trading if your capital is big.

The point here is to earn BTC0.1 a week. Of course it's possible to earned BTC0.1 in trading and even newbie can do that. But for trades, low chance to happen since it depends on the price movement and trading are not meant to give traders a weekly BTC0.1 as minimum earnings. Even day trades are not that effective to earned that for a week because trading is not all about fixed income.

Risk is always there so deal with that to earned more.
Activity: 798
There is no secret. It's not hard to do when you have a decent money to make profit. In order to do that, you must be skilled and you have a discipline. There are many ways to get that amount of profit per week such as trading, investing, and gambling. The best and easiest to do is trading.
Thats right the best to earn 0.1 bitcoin a week is tradingmost of the people here earn more than 0.1 bitcoin a week buy buying altcoin. But you need this , time , a lot of resesrch, hardwork , and skills and a lot of knowledge and ofcoarse a good capital .
Yes it needs those things but the sure thing is, it is very worth it to have those things in yourself because not only in trading but also in other sources of income, you can apply those things to have more capability to earn more money. 0.1 bitcoin per week is just a small number for a good trader of altcoin in my opinion because they can earn that in just a day or few days.
Indeed, altcoin trading is have a risk only and the worst is you can lose almost all of your money so I think investing in bitcoin is good if it is long term but the trading have a risk so you need a great experience and a great trading strategy for you not to lose in the trading. .1 is possible in trading if your capital is big.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
There is no secret. It's not hard to do when you have a decent money to make profit. In order to do that, you must be skilled and you have a discipline. There are many ways to get that amount of profit per week such as trading, investing, and gambling. The best and easiest to do is trading.
Thats right the best to earn 0.1 bitcoin a week is tradingmost of the people here earn more than 0.1 bitcoin a week buy buying altcoin. But you need this , time , a lot of resesrch, hardwork , and skills and a lot of knowledge and ofcoarse a good capital .
Yes it needs those things but the sure thing is, it is very worth it to have those things in yourself because not only in trading but also in other sources of income, you can apply those things to have more capability to earn more money. 0.1 bitcoin per week is just a small number for a good trader of altcoin in my opinion because they can earn that in just a day or few days.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Pages:
Jump to: