Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 39. (Read 119653 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I make it daily. I've put much work into internet and have currently about 6 sources of income. I also sell all my knowledge I gain so I get even more money Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
As op said there was no secret to earn 0.1 btc weekly but it all depends on your luck,hardwork,and you capital. But if you are hero member or uper position in this forum you can earn 0.1btc (near) easily with signature campaign or you have to invest your capital in vary forms to get better result
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
I think there is no secret to produce 0.1 btc per week, it depends on your capital, if you have a large capital, certainly to get 0.1 btc is easily. but if you only get from free, of course need many times and patience.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Coins that have a low price has a reason why they are there. A coin doesn't have to become a scam coin to become a total garbage. There are coins out there that have a low price because the developers do not update that much or the project simply was a failure all along. Personally, I would choose to trade major coins instead of buying some dead coin and then hoping that they will revive anytime soon.

You can always truly believe in something and yet become wrong about it. You can believe all you want on a certain coin that it has a potential but that doesn't mean that it will pump in the future. The market isn't built in beliefs. It's built with facts. The fact that the coin is a boring coin and not much is trading it is enough reason for you to not buy random coins.

I can only imagine someone buying random cheap coins as someone who's looking for a couple of coins in the garbage can.
The only secret of to earn 0.1 BTC per week is to work hard for it. You have to market your skills and get the best for the services you are rendered for. You only need to have a better understanding of the market when and how to buy and sell your coins. It is more easier for those who analyze the market and make a right decision of when to pick coins from market and by the time when you know that now it is the best time for you to sell them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Number one there is gambling if you can play and afford to lose atleast 0.01 bitcoin then you had the chance to win up to 0.1 bitcoin weekly but when you already reach your goal stop and find another ways on how you can earn again from another activity don't depend on gambling coz its not always you can win.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
I agree with you, if someone must have a secret to earn 0.1 BTC per week he or she would not just tell anyone or share it in a forum like this his secret that easily. He might share it with a friend but he should be close with that person to be able to trust him with that secret. Anyways, earning that amount of bitcoin must not be easy if ever this is possible. There are many ways to earn bitcoin but a huge earning like that must have come with big effort and hard work.

I really doubt that there's ever a secret money making method to be honest. Almost all methods are laid out on the Internet and most of the secret methods are inevitably going to be out on public in no time. There's e-whoring, phishing, and other black hat money methods that people don't know about but it's not totally not a secret. A simple google search will link you to a place full of tutorials on how to do these stuffs.

0.1BTC is not a huge amount of money. You can earn this amount of money by white hat methods like a combination of signature campaign, trading, ICO bounties, etc.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

The best way to earn 0.1 BTC weekly is by selling digital product on the marketplace section. or you may do some freelancing job and get paid with BTC whether weekly or monthly. Word of advice don't confuse yourself with free ways of getting BTC because most of them are fraud and scams!
Those two types of earning bitcoin is not stable because if there is no buyer or person that gonna hire you then you can't earn 0.1 or at least few bitcoins. Per week is one of the most concern earnings here and i think it is best to just do investment and trading at the same time so you can maximize and earn 0.1 per week.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

The best way to earn 0.1 BTC weekly is by selling digital product on the marketplace section. or you may do some freelancing job and get paid with BTC whether weekly or monthly. Word of advice don't confuse yourself with free ways of getting BTC because most of them are fraud and scams!
Activity: 336
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
I do not earn 0.1 bitcoin per week. This is a big sum for me. I'm just new to the bitcoin community and I do not know where you can make a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
I don't think that there can be any secret in earning money the only thing you need to do is to work hard and find the multiple sources of income but I believe that the best way to earn that amount on weekly basis is through trading altcoins.
If you read the OP he stated that he wants some advice to earn 0.1 btc and about secrets in earnings actually there are some secrets to earn you just have to search it to find out

Even if someone knows the secret on one will  prefer to disclose it hear and will keep it private as no one wants that other should know about their secrets of earning money so if you want to know the secrets then you have to search it on your own.

I agree with you, if someone must have a secret to earn 0.1 BTC per week he or she would not just tell anyone or share it in a forum like this his secret that easily. He might share it with a friend but he should be close with that person to be able to trust him with that secret. Anyways, earning that amount of bitcoin must not be easy if ever this is possible. There are many ways to earn bitcoin but a huge earning like that must have come with big effort and hard work.

For sure no one will disclose their secret of earning bitcoins as if I have any method to double my coins in quick time then I will definitely like to keep it secret as no one wants that others should get benefits from their methods of earnings.

That is not right it is upto the user who takes which advice is correct and which one he can use and benefit from it, their are so many of them who are telling the way of earning through trading and giving ideas of how to earn it but it is upto the users who how takes the ideas and work on it.

Yes it is up to the user whether to take the advice of others or not. Given the situation, it is not easy to share and to trust others with your secrets in earning bitcoins but I think it would be harder to trust what others are going to say. We do not know if the person giving the advice is genuine with his act after all. It is still better to find your own way to earn bitcoins (earn big, to be optimistic) at least you can trust yourself.

Activity: 840
Merit: 502
It's very easy if you will dedicated yourself to work fulltime in bitcoin, for me the first way is signature campaign and then the trading because I think almost all of bitcoin user are go to trading and that is good way to make money but sometimes there's a loss in trading.
There is no way that every single user of bitcoin is good at trading also you need to understand that for you to earn any money while trading someone else needs to lose money at trading money is not generated out of nowhere.
if you do not have a major job in real life of course you can work and dedication full time 24 hours in bitcoin. but I and some other users have a job in real life and that makes us unable to work full time in bitcoin, but I'm trying to get a 0.1 BTC per week

If you can earn 0.1 BTC as a side income then more power to you since earning that is not easy even if someone dedicated the effort equivalent to a full time job, so if you can do it in your spare time then I suppose you are very good at trading or investing.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I don't think that there can be any secret in earning money the only thing you need to do is to work hard and find the multiple sources of income but I believe that the best way to earn that amount on weekly basis is through trading altcoins.
If you read the OP he stated that he wants some advice to earn 0.1 btc and about secrets in earnings actually there are some secrets to earn you just have to search it to find out

Even if someone knows the secret on one will  prefer to disclose it hear and will keep it private as no one wants that other should know about their secrets of earning money so if you want to know the secrets then you have to search it on your own.

For sure no one will disclose their secret of earning bitcoins as if I have any method to double my coins in quick time then I will definitely like to keep it secret as no one wants that others should get benefits from their methods of earnings.

That is not right it is upto the user who takes which advice is correct and which one he can use and benefit from it, their are so many of them who are telling the way of earning through trading and giving ideas of how to earn it but it is upto the users who how takes the ideas and work on it.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I think if done without capital, it may be difficult to get a large and stable results every week.
But if you have capital, then it would be easy to get 0.1 per week, I can get it from trading or gambling.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500

Activity: 952
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
If you want to get a big profit per week you should have big amount to get 0.1 btc per week it is really hard if you are trying to get them from cloudmining or investing on altcoins

Don't even mention cloud mining as they are going to bust your capital for it. It will be fine if you are going to get this amount by working very hard for having a lot of source of income, combining your daily job plus other source from bitcoin can be a good combination for earning per week. And there's no secret for it unless you will work hard.
Yes all true ,there's no secret to earn 0.1 BTC a week you can possibly earn more than on that if you are doing the workout it in good investments. Cloudmining isn't profitable and it will need you a capital better if big because you can't feel your profit .

Even you are going to invest big capital in cloud mining, you will just lose that amount because they can scam any time they want without their investors notice. Just diversify your investment and keep on working hard. If you can have 2-3 jobs a day and maximizing your time, that can help you and that is one of the possible way of earning that weekly.
which is right cloud mining will not bring good results anymore, if you wanted to really accumulate that profits better to keep reading here and study how alt trading works and keep yourself busy finding those informative news and updates to be able to follow leads and to have better judgement where to place your investment.

Yes, trading will be a good way to earn this amount but that is not going to be an easy thing in the beginning. Because most of people that are trading aren't that earning high in the first place but as the time goes by, they are learning each day and a lot of things they are discovering on it that makes them earn more.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Do you wanna know what is the secret of most of the successful bitcoin user here and why they are earning at least 0.1 per week? The secret is "Hard work" if you know that word then it will be easy for you to understand why hard work is one of the secret of earning huge amount of money every week. Apply it to yourself and soon you will not ask any question anymore about earning big amount of bitcoin per week.
Yes we can not make this profit through just trading and investing. If you want to make 0.1 BTC profit in trading or investing you need huge capital. Otherwise, the only way is hard work. Sell your skills for bitcoins and collect how much it is possible then only you can able reach your target. I never made 0.1 BTC per week.
I have made more than 50 times like 0.1 btc per week but the problem is that I have lost more than 50 times too.

I am not a gambler, I usually buy some coins randomly and sell them when I see the price is high. A few weeks ago I made some nice income as I invested in CNT ( centurion ) coin and the price just got higher and higher, but then now its quite low

If you buy at random, then you are effectively gambling

And the difference with real gambling is that in the latter case it doesn't actually matter whether your rolls are random or not, i.e. their outcome doesn't depend if you apply some system of gambling (say, martingale) or not (unless you can rig the betting system somehow, of course). And with random buys in trading you are still set to lose in the end. The difference between trading and gambling here consists in the availability of the option to wait out bad times (in dice, if you lose you lose and there is no way back, but some like it hot). But if the coin you invested your money in dies, it will be pretty much the same
Actually, if you buy into a lot of random coins that are low in value and aren't scam coins, it's pretty likely they'll get pumped in the near future.  Obviously there's much, much less risk if you just buy one that you believe to have potential, but that could be a strategy nonetheless.

Coins that have a low price has a reason why they are there. A coin doesn't have to become a scam coin to become a total garbage. There are coins out there that have a low price because the developers do not update that much or the project simply was a failure all along. Personally, I would choose to trade major coins instead of buying some dead coin and then hoping that they will revive anytime soon.

You can always truly believe in something and yet become wrong about it. You can believe all you want on a certain coin that it has a potential but that doesn't mean that it will pump in the future. The market isn't built in beliefs. It's built with facts. The fact that the coin is a boring coin and not much is trading it is enough reason for you to not buy random coins.

I can only imagine someone buying random cheap coins as someone who's looking for a couple of coins in the garbage can.
Pages:
Jump to: