Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 40. (Read 119653 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
If you want to get a big profit per week you should have big amount to get 0.1 btc per week it is really hard if you are trying to get them from cloudmining or investing on altcoins

Don't even mention cloud mining as they are going to bust your capital for it. It will be fine if you are going to get this amount by working very hard for having a lot of source of income, combining your daily job plus other source from bitcoin can be a good combination for earning per week. And there's no secret for it unless you will work hard.
Yes all true ,there's no secret to earn 0.1 BTC a week you can possibly earn more than on that if you are doing the workout it in good investments. Cloudmining isn't profitable and it will need you a capital better if big because you can't feel your profit .

Even you are going to invest big capital in cloud mining, you will just lose that amount because they can scam any time they want without their investors notice. Just diversify your investment and keep on working hard. If you can have 2-3 jobs a day and maximizing your time, that can help you and that is one of the possible way of earning that weekly.
which is right cloud mining will not bring good results anymore, if you wanted to really accumulate that profits better to keep reading here and study how alt trading works and keep yourself busy finding those informative news and updates to be able to follow leads and to have better judgement where to place your investment.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
If you want to get a big profit per week you should have big amount to get 0.1 btc per week it is really hard if you are trying to get them from cloudmining or investing on altcoins

Don't even mention cloud mining as they are going to bust your capital for it. It will be fine if you are going to get this amount by working very hard for having a lot of source of income, combining your daily job plus other source from bitcoin can be a good combination for earning per week. And there's no secret for it unless you will work hard.
Yes all true ,there's no secret to earn 0.1 BTC a week you can possibly earn more than on that if you are doing the workout it in good investments. Cloudmining isn't profitable and it will need you a capital better if big because you can't feel your profit .

Even you are going to invest big capital in cloud mining, you will just lose that amount because they can scam any time they want without their investors notice. Just diversify your investment and keep on working hard. If you can have 2-3 jobs a day and maximizing your time, that can help you and that is one of the possible way of earning that weekly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
to get 0.1btc / week so definitely requires skills and specific skills in the IT field or in field of trade, but for a beginner like me to get this is certainly not easy I had to try to work hard with effort via online
Activity: 574
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
Do you wanna know what is the secret of most of the successful bitcoin user here and why they are earning at least 0.1 per week? The secret is "Hard work" if you know that word then it will be easy for you to understand why hard work is one of the secret of earning huge amount of money every week. Apply it to yourself and soon you will not ask any question anymore about earning big amount of bitcoin per week.
Yes we can not make this profit through just trading and investing. If you want to make 0.1 BTC profit in trading or investing you need huge capital. Otherwise, the only way is hard work. Sell your skills for bitcoins and collect how much it is possible then only you can able reach your target. I never made 0.1 BTC per week.
I have made more than 50 times like 0.1 btc per week but the problem is that I have lost more than 50 times too.

I am not a gambler, I usually buy some coins randomly and sell them when I see the price is high. A few weeks ago I made some nice income as I invested in CNT ( centurion ) coin and the price just got higher and higher, but then now its quite low

If you buy at random, then you are effectively gambling

And the difference with real gambling is that in the latter case it doesn't actually matter whether your rolls are random or not, i.e. their outcome doesn't depend if you apply some system of gambling (say, martingale) or not (unless you can rig the betting system somehow, of course). And with random buys in trading you are still set to lose in the end. The difference between trading and gambling here consists in the availability of the option to wait out bad times (in dice, if you lose you lose and there is no way back, but some like it hot). But if the coin you invested your money in dies, it will be pretty much the same
Actually, if you buy into a lot of random coins that are low in value and aren't scam coins, it's pretty likely they'll get pumped in the near future.  Obviously there's much, much less risk if you just buy one that you believe to have potential, but that could be a strategy nonetheless.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Do you wanna know what is the secret of most of the successful bitcoin user here and why they are earning at least 0.1 per week? The secret is "Hard work" if you know that word then it will be easy for you to understand why hard work is one of the secret of earning huge amount of money every week. Apply it to yourself and soon you will not ask any question anymore about earning big amount of bitcoin per week.
Yes we can not make this profit through just trading and investing. If you want to make 0.1 BTC profit in trading or investing you need huge capital. Otherwise, the only way is hard work. Sell your skills for bitcoins and collect how much it is possible then only you can able reach your target. I never made 0.1 BTC per week.
I have made more than 50 times like 0.1 btc per week but the problem is that I have lost more than 50 times too.

I am not a gambler, I usually buy some coins randomly and sell them when I see the price is high. A few weeks ago I made some nice income as I invested in CNT ( centurion ) coin and the price just got higher and higher, but then now its quite low

If you buy at random, then you are effectively gambling

And the difference with real gambling is that in the latter case it doesn't actually matter whether your rolls are random or not, i.e. their outcome doesn't depend if you apply some system of gambling (say, martingale) or not (unless you can rig the betting system somehow, of course). And with random buys in trading you are still set to lose in the end. The difference between trading and gambling here consists in the availability of the option to wait out bad times (in dice, if you lose you lose and there is no way back, but some like it hot). But if the coin you invested your money in dies, it will be pretty much the same
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
The thing is there is no secret of having 0.1 bitcoin a week you need to have great job to gain it. Even in investing your money into some legit investment, you need to have a good capital on that, things is not that impossible but you need to work hard to have it in your hands.
You can find every information that you need in this forum on how to make money from your money. Now, it is only up to you on how you manage your money and invest it, not only that you can also try to trade if you want and as long as you know what you are planning to venture, you have a good chance of success. 0.1 btc a week is possible but you have to invest bigger than that also.
Activity: 490
The thing is there is no secret of having 0.1 bitcoin a week you need to have great job to gain it. Even in investing your money into some legit investment, you need to have a good capital on that, things is not that impossible but you need to work hard to have it in your hands.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

Good if you learn how to manage your money and you do it with trading, investing takes time for return and sometimes you will be scam if you did not make a good research prior to putting your money. Most of the people I know are making good money through trading so I guess it is really profitable, we just have to learn how to do it and master the art of trading.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

I am not a gambler, I usually buy some coins randomly and sell them when I see the price is high. A few weeks ago I made some nice income as I invested in CNT ( centurion ) coin and the price just got higher and higher, but then now its quite low.

The problem is I got greedy and saved a lot.The only way to make 0.1 without much capital is gambling to be very honest here.
The reason why you loss your bitcoins in that trading is you don't have enough knowledge to do trading, you just buy random coins and sell it for a higher price but you didn't know that knowledge is very important in trading. Before you buy any coins make sure that you already analyze the coin.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I read about lots of money making method and

Making a niche site seems to be a good option if you are able to get really great traffic of course

In order to do that, you gotta work hard and focus
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

I am not a gambler, I usually buy some coins randomly and sell them when I see the price is high. A few weeks ago I made some nice income as I invested in CNT ( centurion ) coin and the price just got higher and higher, but then now its quite low.

The problem is I got greedy and saved a lot.The only way to make 0.1 without much capital is gambling to be very honest here.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 588

Or maybe the secret is actually being a smart worker rather than a hard worker. Some people are very hardworking but never gets anywhere because what they are doing requires so much effort but it gives out very little earnings. A smart guy will never spend 10 hours in front of the computer just to get one or two dollars. If the earning method that he knows doesn't give him as much as he wants, he will find something else. Something more lucrative.

Don't get me wrong, hard work would really help you but smart work would help you significantly more. This is why I actually believe that the people that are an expert at a certain field will always make ton more money, while not having to exert much effort, than those people that chose being a "hardworker".
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
there is no secret about it, the thing you have to do is work hard. when you're targeting your income, start from the smallest, ie 0.01 BTC for each week. when you have been accustomed to, you have to raise your target, be 0.02 BTC, and so on. there are no secrets in this case, because you have to do is work hard and take a decision.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
Activity: 308
compared to a fulltime job (or even a parttime job) it's not that much actually.

most fulltime jobs easily pay 0.1 worth of bitcoin (in terms of fiat) per day.

you should easily be able to put that much aside in a week.

That surely is the case when you're living in a first world country. But if you live in a third world country, 0.1BTC per day is the salary rate for someone who has a very high position in a company. People in a third world country barely gets 10$ a day (8 hours of work) and it can go as low as 2$ per day depending on the company that you're working and the location of that company (either normal rate or provincial rate).

I really see no point in discussing a "secret" about earning 0.1BTC per week because most people from first world countries make that in just a couple of hours. Even those McDonald's employees make as much as that, if not even more.

Who told you that people from third world countries cannot earn that amount of money? I am from third world country and I am earning more then that amount on weekly basis as not all people from third world countries are illiterate and uneducated and I think that you should keep in your mind.
Activity: 588
compared to a fulltime job (or even a parttime job) it's not that much actually.

most fulltime jobs easily pay 0.1 worth of bitcoin (in terms of fiat) per day.

you should easily be able to put that much aside in a week.

That surely is the case when you're living in a first world country. But if you live in a third world country, 0.1BTC per day is the salary rate for someone who has a very high position in a company. People in a third world country barely gets 10$ a day (8 hours of work) and it can go as low as 2$ per day depending on the company that you're working and the location of that company (either normal rate or provincial rate).

I really see no point in discussing a "secret" about earning 0.1BTC per week because most people from first world countries make that in just a couple of hours. Even those McDonald's employees make as much as that, if not even more.
Pages:
Jump to: