Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me what you think - page 2. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
I would advise that first create a proper business plan or just sit down and think through where you want to get to. You might come to a conclusion that you will not need an ICO at all because it might cost you more (and not just money but other resources) than you can profit from it
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 20, 2018, 05:47:33 AM
I unfortunately didn't find your YouTube channel,maybe I just didn't understand which channel is yours. To begin with,I would advise you to communicate on different forums and social networks and provide the audience with extensive data about your work, goal and project. Soon it will become clear whether it is necessary to conduct ICO or not.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3wH7TvkQ1NbmDZznS1pbQ
The purpose of our project is to create an economy that has no boundaries in development. The main two of our projects are:
-We want to complete the development of the farm of rabbits and bring it to a higher level.
-The next stage of our development is the creation of a farm with goats for the production of milk and cheeses.
To implement our plan, we want to introduce our economy shares in the form of tokens.
To all holders of tokens, we promise the rapid growth of our economy and dividends of 10% per annum, and we will also put our token on the stock exchange for free trade.
What do you think about this?
Why don't you just take out a Bank loan?Or banks do not give credit for these purposes?As far as I understand,the interest rate on the loan would be significantly less than 10% per year,in addition there is no need to conduct ICO and communicate with legal procedures.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 766
September 17, 2018, 05:58:56 PM
Hello crypto-community.
Briefly about us. We have a family-owned business that is developing steadily (the channel on YouTube by Fermak). We have such an idea to raise investments for the rapid growth of our economy with the help of the ISO project. We are offering the holders of the token FMK a cash reward of 10% per annum from the amount of the deposit from the first day, and stable growth of token with our economy since we do not plan to stay on the achieved.
What do you think about such a project.
Waiting for the question.

Saying it does not make it believable as investors would need more than mere words to put their funds in your care for use because it needs to be backed by practicability which is the sole of every investment and this can be done in presenting a feasibility report that would show what the fund would really be used for and how its going to be applied and not something vague like you have there.

However, something caught my attention which is the cash reward payment in the amount invested. This is rather an ambiguous statement

Is the 10% a form of buy back in the sense that if I invest $100,000 and I get $10,000 in the first year, does that mean my investment in the company is now $90,000? If that is the case, then you need to review that because it does not give premium on those who invest in the business and not taking into consideration the time value of money.

If the 10% is really a cash reward that does not diminish my investment, then it means you are promising a 10% dividend every year. This is far from sustainability of a business and its important you do your statistics very well so as not to make commitment that you won't be able to keep.
As far as i understand that 10% would be purely a reward and wont really be deducted on your investment that you have putted on. 10% per annual sounds too realistic for me rather than on other projects that do give out bigger returns on a short period of time but usually on these kind of businesses building up trust would be the initial move. Transparency is all we do need because verbal things wont really be enough to convince people and op not minding on showing of his boat business as i recall.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
September 17, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
Hello crypto-community.
Briefly about us. We have a family-owned business that is developing steadily (the channel on YouTube by Fermak). We have such an idea to raise investments for the rapid growth of our economy with the help of the ISO project. We are offering the holders of the token FMK a cash reward of 10% per annum from the amount of the deposit from the first day, and stable growth of token with our economy since we do not plan to stay on the achieved.

Saying it does not make it believable as investors would need more than mere words to put their funds in your care for use because it needs to be backed by practicability which is the sole of every investment and this can be done in presenting a feasibility report that would show what the fund would really be used for and how its going to be applied and not something vague like you have there.

However, something caught my attention which is the cash reward payment in the amount invested. This is rather an ambiguous statement

Is the 10% a form of buy back in the sense that if I invest $100,000 and I get $10,000 in the first year, does that mean my investment in the company is now $90,000? If that is the case, then you need to review that because it does not give premium on those who invest in the business and not taking into consideration the time value of money.

If the 10% is really a cash reward that does not diminish my investment, then it means you are promising a 10% dividend every year. This is far from sustainability of a business and its important you do your statistics very well so as not to make commitment that you won't be able to keep.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:10:05 AM
I unfortunately didn't find your YouTube channel,maybe I just didn't understand which channel is yours. To begin with,I would advise you to communicate on different forums and social networks and provide the audience with extensive data about your work, goal and project. Soon it will become clear whether it is necessary to conduct ICO or not.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3wH7TvkQ1NbmDZznS1pbQ
The purpose of our project is to create an economy that has no boundaries in development. The main two of our projects are:
-We want to complete the development of the farm of rabbits and bring it to a higher level.
-The next stage of our development is the creation of a farm with goats for the production of milk and cheeses.
To implement our plan, we want to introduce our economy shares in the form of tokens.
To all holders of tokens, we promise the rapid growth of our economy and dividends of 10% per annum, and we will also put our token on the stock exchange for free trade.
What do you think about this?
September 15, 2018, 02:51:16 AM
I think you need to publish a unique white paper that includes all of the details of the project. This shoud include the source of the income that enables the payment of the 10%.

We are a boat business that works and brings us income .. we want to expand it .. we grow rabbits and sell rabbit meat ... for example we grow 1000 rabbits (increasing each month at the expense of profit) and we can grow 1000000

Do you understand what Jet Cash suggest you or you lost your mind and write whatever it comes to your head?
Can you make a proper business plan or a decent presentation of your job/family owned business? If not, then lock this thread of yours and be gone.

P.S. WTH have to do a boat business (?) with growing rabbits?! Huh

Here on the forum I am interested in whether people are interested in such a project. Of course, everything will be supported by the business plan by the relevant calculations and current business, since we have been working in the given field for a long time and started from scratch, and we already have a lot of experience. You can view our business on the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3wH7TvkQ1NbmDZznS1pbQ
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 14, 2018, 12:44:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1102
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
September 13, 2018, 02:50:01 PM
I think you need to publish a unique white paper that includes all of the details of the project. This shoud include the source of the income that enables the payment of the 10%.

We are a boat business that works and brings us income .. we want to expand it .. we grow rabbits and sell rabbit meat ... for example we grow 1000 rabbits (increasing each month at the expense of profit) and we can grow 1000000

Do you understand what Jet Cash suggest you or you lost your mind and write whatever it comes to your head?
Can you make a proper business plan or a decent presentation of your job/family owned business? If not, then lock this thread of yours and be gone.

P.S. WTH have to do a boat business (?) with growing rabbits?! Huh
September 13, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2432
https://JetCash.com
September 13, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
September 13, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
Hello crypto-commonwealth.
Briefly about us. There is a family business of the rabbit farm stably developing (channel in YouTube FarmK). There is such an idea to attract investments for the rapid growth of our economy with the help of the ISO project. We offer money holders 10% per annum of the deposit amount from the first day, and the stable growth of the token together with our business since we do not plan to stop there.
What do you think about this project.
We are waiting for questions.
September 13, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
Hello crypto-community.
Pages:
Jump to: