Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 146. (Read 234777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2015, 09:05:36 AM
My prediction about bitcoin in next 10 years if bitcoin hasnt dead bitcoin will become one of the most powerful digital currency,

but my prediction is bitcoin is not going to hold more than 10 years,

between this 10 years in the next 5 years the price will rise and the next 5 years maybe not so good
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
October 25, 2015, 03:20:34 AM
Ok here are my predictions:

60% probability: Bitcoin will reach 400$ before 2016
85% probability: Bitcoin will reach 500$ before next halving
90% probability: Bitcoin will reach 700$ before 2017
20% probability: Bitcoin will reach 5000$ before 2017

There are my predictions, this thread wont be edited, so let's see if my predictions come true Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 25, 2015, 03:14:21 AM
Bitcoins are an excellent currency which is stored, accessed and used online (can be used offline too using paper wallet), bitcoins are used rarely though, but my predictions are that in coming days, people will get more digitalized , and they will look for a more better currency, and especially a hassle free cashless currency. I also predict that soon the day will come , when you will pay in btc for buying chocolates too!! :p
Activity: 168
October 23, 2015, 05:57:59 AM

I don't guess that it gonna hit even 500$ this year (2015),
maybe again it will touch 300+ with in 2 months and will keep oscillating between 300-350 $.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
October 22, 2015, 02:13:51 PM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Bitcoin's value will be stable in the near future and it will attract more investors.

What do you consider the near future? The 5 year time point from now?

Near future to me is coming months, and I don't see price stabalizing for now. Especially with halving coming up and the many many bitcoin investments and companies rolling out.

Bitcoin might become stable once it is pegged to goods, such as food.

The price is never going to be "stable" or as stable as a fiat currency, simply because it's a free market with Bitcoin, without regulations. Market players can do anything they want, so the stability will come naturally, and not forced through regulation. I predict at arounf 2027 when the curve of the halving becomes near a straight line, the price will make anyone holding something like 10 BTC rich, and the price will be pretty stable by then.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 22, 2015, 06:45:59 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Bitcoin's value will be stable in the near future and it will attract more investors.

Near future to me is coming months, and I don't see price stabalizing for now. Especially with halving coming up and the many many bitcoin investments and companies rolling out.

Don't quote him, it is a bot lol.

Even if bitcoin is pegged to general goods, as long as it seems to be a great trading opportunity, price would never be stable. Traders will find a way to use bitcoins for profit even if it could be used to buy general merchandise in local stores.
Activity: 140
October 22, 2015, 06:42:07 AM

why do you think it would be stable?
Activity: 140
October 22, 2015, 06:40:01 AM
In 5 years, it can become stable, i think in one condition if it would be regulated. For my opinion, for somehow Bitcoin must be regulated. Hiwever, the total centralization would kill all key features for what we value cryptocurrency. So I think after 5 years we find the way how to regulated it, but keep its features as well. Otherwise, it remain unstable, And it is popularity would grow slowly as well as an investment in it.
Activity: 210
October 22, 2015, 06:01:14 AM
i think,on 5 years. bitcoin will more popular. so many bitcoin accepted in countries. and essepesially bitcoin price will stable and keep high Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
October 22, 2015, 05:33:08 AM
A stable price is good for bitcoin but in my predictions only a higher prices would attract more investors. Stale prices would make merchants hold their bitcoins as well as miners. Stable prices are opening point of higher prices. My prediction is higher prices than we can see stable prices.

Stable prices would promote adoption though. From a merchant's perspective you don't want to accept Bitcoin and then discover you've actually made a loss if you didn't trade it back to fiat fast enough. Stable prices would convince merchants that as a measure of value Bitcoin is stable - and therefore they would be happy to hold them/spend them (as is Bitcoin is designed for - for use as a currency - rather than a commodity).

We won't have stable prices until we don't grow considerably. Just forget about this. We are too small and our price changes violently with only few big buys or sells.

Also, there are a lot of childish thinking in Bitcoin at the moment and investors that don't know what they are doing but are reacting very emotionally to every price action. They are just pouring gasoline on the fire and making volatility even worse.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 22, 2015, 02:59:48 AM

A stable price is good for bitcoin but in my predictions only a higher prices would attract more investors. Stale prices would make merchants hold their bitcoins as well as miners. Stable prices are opening point of higher prices. My prediction is higher prices than we can see stable prices.

yeah that's because the market cap is ridiculous, but when we reach a good value there, it will be no more necessary to have a bubble everytime to help adoption, steady grow would attract more the average joe

all this must appear before 2020 already, because of the miners
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
October 22, 2015, 02:38:36 AM

Stable prices would promote adoption though. From a merchant's perspective you don't want to accept Bitcoin and then discover you've actually made a loss if you didn't trade it back to fiat fast enough. Stable prices would convince merchants that as a measure of value Bitcoin is stable - and therefore they would be happy to hold them/spend them (as is Bitcoin is designed for - for use as a currency - rather than a commodity).
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2015, 02:31:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
October 22, 2015, 02:26:09 AM

Activity: 154
October 22, 2015, 01:01:48 AM

Activity: 167
October 21, 2015, 11:37:26 PM

In 5 years I hope bitcoin already have the stable price and most of all I hope that it will be widely used in all parts of the world.
Activity: 168
October 21, 2015, 11:23:47 PM

I think bitcoin will be very successful in the future and it will be used all around the world soon.
That is what I can say about the coin's future.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
October 21, 2015, 11:09:03 PM
The price raise is inevitable with time and halvings etc
I am sure of that much..

Raise to $50,000 per piece I am not sure in our lifetimes, it could happen easily if some  event  increased demand rapidly but I would predict a more gentle curve upwards with adoption growing and supply dwindling....

$5000  I can see.... In the not too far away future 

More Scarcity  + equal  consumption would bring us there eventually as is without anything happening  ....
  but the unpredictable things like   darkwebs services  and markets and gambling are growing as more and more people figure out how to use them so the growth could hyper inflate much faster than people anticipate...

50k a btc would need legitimate companies using or accepting  it for business transactions to reduce costs etc I think but 5k will be attainable whether they like it or not due to factors outside their control

The people have the power to make or break anything and the general public  will not stop smoking weed/gambling or whatever else they  want  just because their local law says they're not allowed that...

An uncontrollable multinational payment system that involves no trusted party will never fail completely  so  forget anyone who says it's going to $0 as they are probably buying up  coins while scaring you into parting with yours cheaply... There is a ridiculous amount of these kind of people now, they say btc is doomed worthless and yet they spend all their time on a btc forum (wouldn't that make their lives worthless too? ) .... Not too difficult to see their true  agenda once you've been here for awhile... you will be able to spot them from a distance ....

Be wary of them here and elsewhere scaremongering  .... They will do anything to get your btc because the race has started and human greed has no limits... But btc IS limited, scarce and valuable... Wink

Hey, hey!  There are also those who hype the project so that they can gain short term profits or dump their bag.  You are absolutely right, however, one should be leery of what opinions they're relying upon when making their investments.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 21, 2015, 06:29:30 PM
Lets talk about bitcoin like a start up not like a speculation vehicle.Way like btc is disrupting payments industry is incredible,all that what was builded and will be builded is one time again incredible,it is fastest growing start up in the world.I can only say Bill Gates didnt see potenciality in internet at internet begin,nowsome peopledont want to see.So bitcoin  and digital currencys will growth,but we need to see btc like technology start up not speculation vehicle
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 19, 2015, 01:49:12 AM

There is a lot of predictions, Bitcoin will go to the moon.

It may take sometime but it will eventually success, Price is stable for the moment and will rise with years because of halving.

At least, stay to hold your BTC now.

Halving is the trick put down by Satoshi to stir up the attraction of bitcoin among world wide people. Definitely many news channel will cover bitcoin halving just one week before itself. So, natural publicity will attract more people into bitcoin to take it into moon.

Yes halving and fixed total cap are the very new things for a commodity or for a currency. Bitcoin will perform in both of these sectors in my predictions. People will love it as investment as well as digital money. So price of bitcoin will go in rocket speed may be to the moon too.
Jump to: