Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 57. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
My prediction bitcoin will remain expensive exceed $ 2000 for 1 bitcoin,as more and more people using bitcoin.
but there are some countries that prohibit the use bitcoin as in Russia,I predicted all state will allow the use bitcoin in the next 2-5 years
Do you think if russian is banned for bitcoin for a real, dude. they just try to make the bitcoin to be the centralized currency in the future. russia will try to regulating bitcoin.

I read the news that Russia banned the use of bitcoin,then I asked my friend from russia,He said banning the use of bitcoin.
he said,use is considered illegal in view of Russia has laws that prohibit persons and companies in the country using any form of money substitutes.
and in Russia using bitcoin could go to jail.but I do not know, what is true or not
that s what we are hearing from last few years but still people are using bitcoin and still the government has not yet taken any action against the users of bitcoin, to me in ever heard that the Russian police has arrested a person who was using bitcoin and the police caught him, i think Russia is a also treating bitcoin as the state did, although they have not yest consider bitcoin as legal currency but still they are not take any serious action against the users of bitcoin as the yet not consider it as illegal currency.
Russia did ban bitcoin but they have take it back right? So that police arresting a person is probably a long time ago if it is true because i haven't

heard russia putting criminal punishments on bitcoin users. however this year of 2017, things are finally looking up for bitcoin. in case you haven't

heard ulmart the largest online retailer will start accepting bitcoin on september 1

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-coming-to-russian-e-commerce-giant-ulmart-starting-september-1

There are also rumors of russia legalizing it http://www.coindesk.com/russia-eyes-legal-recognition-for-bitcoin-in-2018/
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
My prediction for bitcoin is that is going to reach a price of 5000 in five years, and the greatest obstacle bitcoin has to face is the rising fees and the growing time it gets to finally get a confirmation.

You mean $5,000 for five years? Well that's very possible to happen and we are reaching $2,000 for this year.

Let's say for next year $3,000 and for the next ones are the same scenario.

So it's very possible that we will see the price to get up to that price.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
My prediction bitcoin will remain expensive exceed $ 2000 for 1 bitcoin,as more and more people using bitcoin.
but there are some countries that prohibit the use bitcoin as in Russia,I predicted all state will allow the use bitcoin in the next 2-5 years
Do you think if russian is banned for bitcoin for a real, dude. they just try to make the bitcoin to be the centralized currency in the future. russia will try to regulating bitcoin.

I read the news that Russia banned the use of bitcoin,then I asked my friend from russia,He said banning the use of bitcoin.
he said,use is considered illegal in view of Russia has laws that prohibit persons and companies in the country using any form of money substitutes.
and in Russia using bitcoin could go to jail.but I do not know, what is true or not
that s what we are hearing from last few years but still people are using bitcoin and still the government has not yet taken any action against the users of bitcoin, to me in ever heard that the Russian police has arrested a person who was using bitcoin and the police caught him, i think Russia is a also treating bitcoin as the state did, although they have not yest consider bitcoin as legal currency but still they are not take any serious action against the users of bitcoin as the yet not consider it as illegal currency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
My prediction for bitcoin is that is going to reach a price of 5000 in five years, and the greatest obstacle bitcoin has to face is the rising fees and the growing time it gets to finally get a confirmation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

actually, we don't what will happen 5 years from now. Though we knew there is few circumstances that bitcoin may encounter but it doesn;t mean ti will be the reason to make bitcoin fall the price value, of course not! it is still can recover immediately.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

One good news now is that the largest online retailer in Russia will accept bitcoin in September.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
My prediction about bitcoin is i think the bitcoin is continue to grow by the next next year its possible to reach become a good value and it in demand and he will soon to be most popular, the price is become it may actually double and continue to rise as the years coming, it will spread it throughout the world. As long there will be an internet access around the world it recognized by all people.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Mostly problems bitcoin problems would might face in future 5 years is ofcourse technicality issues on system.Yeah bitcoins is been living in the industry for a long time but it may still experience technical failures in system or the whole network
I think that issue will be fixed for next couple of years and every time bitcoin faces some problems the operators will find ways to fixed it immediately that why bitcoin was continuous doing great to serves all users and we always see the good progress every year passed. And we are hoping that in the coming years would be much better, would gives us more profit and would be stable of its price in higher level.

The higher price of bitcoins will depend on the demand and if demand goes higher then it will automatically take price to higher level and that is surely possible as even now we are seeing that price is rising slowly and steadily which will continue even in future.
yeah when demand increase then price also increase and when demand decrease price will be also decrease and we know that bitcoin demand is very much high because bitcoin price is too much high.

We saw a small drop in the price as of today but that's not a big deal as price will surely rise in coming days and it will go much higher at the end of the year so I am expecting the price around $2000 by the end of the year.

No one can accurately predict the price. It all depends on the activity of users and on the news. But, of course, one should hope for an optimistic forecast.

Price drop will never be permanent and even if it has gone down today it will rise in coming days so we should not bother about the short term fluctuations as the price of bitcoin will be definitely higher in long term.
Activity: 121
Mostly problems bitcoin problems would might face in future 5 years is ofcourse technicality issues on system.Yeah bitcoins is been living in the industry for a long time but it may still experience technical failures in system or the whole network
I think that issue will be fixed for next couple of years and every time bitcoin faces some problems the operators will find ways to fixed it immediately that why bitcoin was continuous doing great to serves all users and we always see the good progress every year passed. And we are hoping that in the coming years would be much better, would gives us more profit and would be stable of its price in higher level.

The higher price of bitcoins will depend on the demand and if demand goes higher then it will automatically take price to higher level and that is surely possible as even now we are seeing that price is rising slowly and steadily which will continue even in future.
yeah when demand increase then price also increase and when demand decrease price will be also decrease and we know that bitcoin demand is very much high because bitcoin price is too much high.

We saw a small drop in the price as of today but that's not a big deal as price will surely rise in coming days and it will go much higher at the end of the year so I am expecting the price around $2000 by the end of the year.

No one can accurately predict the price. It all depends on the activity of users and on the news. But, of course, one should hope for an optimistic forecast.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I expect bitcoin will be used more than 10% of the world population by the year 2020, and in 2018 there will be big gambling company (official sponsor of Club Soccer, basketball or rugby) which accept bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503

Activity: 350
yes that is very right we can expect that in future all the minor as well as the major problems of bitcoin will be solved on preyority basis, as bitcoin is becoming more and more popular that is way it is more important that all the issues related to bitcoin should be solve immediately.
Activity: 644
In coming years Bitcoin will have a prominent, if not the most prominent place in the financial world. Bitcoin now has a market cap of around $19 billion. Gold has a market cap of over $7000 Billion. So bitcoin has a potential to grow when people will flock to Bitcoin to become the main asset next to gold. Bitcoin will be worth $5000 if not $50,000 within 10 years.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Activity: 308

- Maybe, because many experts predict the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 2000 in the coming years, Bitcoin is creating trust for its users and it is slowly gaining popularity in many countries around the world. The great potential of bitcoin attracts many new investors
- I think the government or the state accept it or not is not important. Bitcoin still exists and develops very well, it is difficult to prohibit the use bitcoin because the government can not manage it, can not manage the bitcoin user. Bitcoin does not belong to the government
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
Activity: 364
well, at first i dont think that it will be useful and being utilized for the next 5 years.But, in my journey and experiences about bitcoin I realized that i am wrong.This coming 5 years bitcoin will become known by everyone because of its own uniqueness.So i think it will be successful.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

I think the price rise has slowed a lot recently. It is below $1300 for quite a few months now. Something has to be done.

Because of the strong fall, many people lost confidence and stopped using bitcoin, more time is needed to recover and grow.
Pages:
Jump to: