Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 54. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
In recent time's scenery of Bitcoin make me more confident about the bright future of it. I'm really hopeful for the Bitcoin's dominating virtual world, it always makes?me more comfortable to continue my life with Bitcoin.
So, in my point of view, Bitcoin will dominate as virtual currency very soon.
I think nobody doubts the future of bitcoin. All bitcoin users are sure of the future of bitcoin. Even netizens would agree that bitcoin is the best virtual currency

The current price of bitcoin gives a real proof about the trust of the people around the world with bitcoin. the price growth more and more and i think the future of bitcoin is really obvious in my mind.

Price bumping will allow the people to move towards the bitcoin. But Still investment option would not move big because as price rises, many people holding the bitcoin as see the big value in future.
Therefore, demand of bitcoin increased, Many countries are adopting bitcoins and implementing. Australia is on the move to passing the bill for bitcoin in their assembly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
In recent time's scenery of Bitcoin make me more confident about the bright future of it. I'm really hopeful for the Bitcoin's dominating virtual world, it always makes?me more comfortable to continue my life with Bitcoin.
I think nobody doubts the future of bitcoin. All bitcoin users are sure of the future of bitcoin. Even netizens would agree that bitcoin is the best virtual currency

The current price of bitcoin gives a real proof about the trust of the people around the world with bitcoin. the price growth more and more and i think the future of bitcoin is really obvious in my mind.
The price increase is quite good and hope this continues to reach the next barrier of $2500 within the year end. Now surely the ongoing price pumping from the starting of the year strikes most of the news portals reaching more people. Some could have made plans of giving a try to it.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Judging by the way we watched Bitcoin's recent growth rate, I think everyone will be able to predict a very good future in the near future with respect to the price of crypto-currencies. The fact is that with every day or month Bitcoin is becoming more popular and the demand for this currency is also growing, so its price rises. I think that this trend will continue for a long time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
I think this time even though bitcoin has begun to exploit the virtual world, almost most internet users are familiar with bitcoin. And just about time for them to adopt bitcoin

There is hesitation in their minds to start using bitcoins, they fear that what if the price just go down in a day they will be left with shitbags, and also they fear the daily price fluctuations and also they fear that they feel insecure as they can't get back money if they send it to wrong address.

If news channels would not have made the image of bitcoin as a currency used online to buy drugs and all, then today the scenario would have been different.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think this time even though bitcoin has begun to exploit the virtual world, almost most internet users are familiar with bitcoin. And just about time for them to adopt bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
In recent time's scenery of Bitcoin make me more confident about the bright future of it. I'm really hopeful for the Bitcoin's dominating virtual world, it always makes​me more comfortable to continue my life with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has potential and you can see adoption begin to grow rapidly, proven because prices do not stop to keep going up. Bitcoin will become increasingly popular

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
For now only bitcoin has increased prices, 1 month later will be able to experience the same thing.
If I predict the 5-year bitcoin price to come then I say could experience a greatly increased price increase from previous years.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I believe that the price of bitcoin will become very expensive, so i think this is a very good opportunity for us to collect bitcoin and keep them for long term, so we can easily get profits in the highest peak of price. Although we do not know, will come to the number of what bitcoin price in the future.

I think it will, but not that expensive, or maybe expensive we still dont know that. What we all know is that, it is a good asset and may give us a good profit in a long term. I just hope that many people and country use these digital currency, and eventually accepted by the stores like a normal currency, and also, make the transactions fast.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
For my perspective, the future of Bitcoin will be amazing. Now a days Bitcoin is getting popular and acceptable to the people so the demand will increase. If demand will be high then price will be also high. In this way, Bitcoin will be staying at strongly.
I'm really optimistic about the bright future of Bitcoin.

I am positive too about the future of bitcoin. Although I am very well aware there is still a problem and no consensus in regard to the block size debate.
The price run is good but having 200k unconfirmed transactions is not.
The temporary unconfirmed 200k transactions are just a small issue and i think the team is working hard for bitcoin to fix that problem and i think they are also planning for activating the segwit because the segwit will help bitcoin a lot just like what it did on litecoin, if segwit is activated then there is no problem anymore about the transactions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I believe that the price of bitcoin will become very expensive, so i think this is a very good opportunity for us to collect bitcoin and keep them for long term, so we can easily get profits in the highest peak of price. Although we do not know, will come to the number of what bitcoin price in the future.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
For my perspective, the future of Bitcoin will be amazing. Now a days Bitcoin is getting popular and acceptable to the people so the demand will increase. If demand will be high then price will be also high. In this way, Bitcoin will be staying at strongly.

I am positive too about the future of bitcoin. Although I am very well aware there is still a problem and no consensus in regard to the block size debate.
The price run is good but having 200k unconfirmed transactions is not.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I think this year 2017 the bitcoin price will increase more, and many country accept bitcoin and they will become more popular to the whole world If the bitcoin trending world wide and after that they many news and those poeple hear and see the news for sure they want to join in bitcoin so the price will increase more so its better if you buy bitcoin more if you want more profit the price will become double after few months only. But it depends on you prediction what will happen in bitcoin its your choice if you sell, buy, or hold your bitvoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I think in the next 10 years bitcoin will be the next money of the world. Maybe all the Presidents of the countries will decide to make the so called one world government. They will approved all things especially money to become digital for the fastest transaction to all.
you are right and your prediction is very suitable for bitcoin and everyone believe that bitcoin will be next money of the world because bitcoin make life easy for people because we can send our bitcoin in short time and with lowest fees and we know bitcoin transaction is very much faster than bank or other currency.

I wish bitcoin will be the next currency of world but the thing is bitcoin is the decentralized currency and there is no central power to control bitcoin. So my question is why powerful countries of world allow this to be no 1 currency even knowing the fact that they have no control on it?
Because that's the real freedom for us. There is no relationship with the powerful countries. All of them have driven by the bank.

We are all know if the bank is the opposite party of bitcoin.

So it's really clear for you to let bitcoin being the number 1.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
In my point of view, Bitcoin is getting bigger and better day by day. Being a currency it should be more convenient and user Friendly.
If Bitcoin would be more accountable then it would have been more acceptable to people. If Bitcoin authority focuses on some amendment regarding its platform then Bitcoin will dominate as a global currency in future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I'm really hopeful about bitcoin,
Day by day it is becoming on of the popular forms of money and already using as a virtual money. but it needs some amendment in the rules and regulation, it should be more viable and credible so that people can keep trust on it. otherwise, it will be a destroyed.

It's credible and viable, only those people that are not using bitcoin will tell negative things about bitcoin. It will not be destroyed, what do you think about he market cap of bitcoin, it is not something that can be destroyed with a single blow. And if there are dumps, traders are taking the advantage to keep on buying that makes it stronger and better.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I'm really hopeful about bitcoin,
Day by day it is becoming on of the popular forms of money and already using as a virtual money. but it needs some amendment in the rules and regulation, it should be more viable and credible so that people can keep trust on it. otherwise, it will be a destroyed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think in the next 10 years bitcoin will be the next money of the world. Maybe all the Presidents of the countries will decide to make the so called one world government. They will approved all things especially money to become digital for the fastest transaction to all.
you are right and your prediction is very suitable for bitcoin and everyone believe that bitcoin will be next money of the world because bitcoin make life easy for people because we can send our bitcoin in short time and with lowest fees and we know bitcoin transaction is very much faster than bank or other currency.

I wish bitcoin will be the next currency of world but the thing is bitcoin is the decentralized currency and there is no central power to control bitcoin. So my question is why powerful countries of world allow this to be no 1 currency even knowing the fact that they have no control on it?
They will still try to find the ability to control and beat all users. In the first place, it is necessary to remove the pokemaniya that no Bitcoin user pays taxes to the State Treasury, which is already very much upsetting the government and worsening the state budget. In this respect there is a lot of pros and cons, and probably not all users wanted by the legalization of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: