Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 68. (Read 234777 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

My prediction in bitcoin though I'm not a psychic, its just only my view about in bitcoin, there is a chance that bitcoin can be 3000$ dollars before end of this year its not because others always said it but because of the demand happened in a daily basis of the community.

$3k peak in May falling from there, $1800 at the end of the year but still falling. Grin
It's not good to see if the price is falling regardless of the price, what we want to see is to witness a price with a rising trend, it does not matter to be fast and slowly is fine as long as it's consistent as that shows a strong market. By the end of this year, I would be fine with at least $1,300, it's a major success already breaking the all time high.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

My prediction in bitcoin though I'm not a psychic, its just only my view about in bitcoin, there is a chance that bitcoin can be 3000$ dollars before end of this year its not because others always said it but because of the demand happened in a daily basis of the community.

$3k peak in May falling from there, $1800 at the end of the year but still falling. Grin
Activity: 594
Merit: 250

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I believe bitcoin price would meet the users expectation this year.

This is what I keep on believing and predicting that every year bitcoin will increase.

Definitely bitcoin is still in demand day by day as we can notice the fluctuating of price is increasing.

There's no doubt that bitcoin will always be in demand since this is the most used and popular crypto currency, it's demand will always has higher percentage of increase but still it has a percentage of low demand.

This means bitcoin is being popular and in demand nowadays. If there is a dump price for sure it will rise again.

It's dump is just a normal thing, we all knew about it and it always surprising us with its come back.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I expect bitcoin will have a great future, the existence of a new screenplay made coins bitcoin increasingly popular because they automatically introduce bitcoin first.
although there is a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. as some time time it fell down for more than 300 in a sing hour but very soon it recover its previous position, so bitcoin is giving us big big opportunities to make good amount of money from trading bitcoin. if face in fture we will be mostly depend on bitcoin. therefore we can consider bitcoin as our future currency.
The future of Bitcoin does not solely depend on Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin's future will rely heavily on the demand for it. Beacause without it Bitcoin would be useless and will be worthless to us. To predict the future we must predict the demand for its future use. Right now I can say that Bitcoin still has an increasing demand because it is still growing in terms of participation in the market.

It seems to me that the growth in demand will continue for several years. And this will ensure the growth of prices. We can assume that by the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will reach 2000 +
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
I expect bitcoin will have a great future, the existence of a new screenplay made coins bitcoin increasingly popular because they automatically introduce bitcoin first.
although there is a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. as some time time it fell down for more than 300 in a sing hour but very soon it recover its previous position, so bitcoin is giving us big big opportunities to make good amount of money from trading bitcoin. if face in fture we will be mostly depend on bitcoin. therefore we can consider bitcoin as our future currency.
The future of Bitcoin does not solely depend on Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin's future will rely heavily on the demand for it. Beacause without it Bitcoin would be useless and will be worthless to us. To predict the future we must predict the demand for its future use. Right now I can say that Bitcoin still has an increasing demand because it is still growing in terms of participation in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I suspect the SEC will never approve the bitcoin ETF unless bitcoin users are willing to give up significant control of bitcoin to the SEC and other "regulators".

Might be better to establish an altcoin ETF in a country that is independent to international bankers & the influence of the UN/EU/USA/NATO etc.
Not for this time, but actually if there are another journey starting from this time and the bitcoin can make a lot of the countries are trying to allowing the bitcoin his community and it will change the mind of the us securities to accepting bitcoin etf in the future, and in this time the bitcoin is need more development. We are still on the early journey of the bitcon.
Indeed, the problem with the bitcoin right now is it lacks attention, unlike PayPal and other payment method bitcoin didn’t have the attention or the advertisement it needs that is why we need to work to make people accept it more and use it as a payment method in all online shops or even real ones.
Activity: 770
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I suspect the SEC will never approve the bitcoin ETF unless bitcoin users are willing to give up significant control of bitcoin to the SEC and other "regulators".

Might be better to establish an altcoin ETF in a country that is independent to international bankers & the influence of the UN/EU/USA/NATO etc.

And what is it going to change?

All the recent frenzy about Bitcoin ETF is primarily based on the expectations that once this ETF gets approved institutional investors may become interested in Bitcoin. As such, this ETF (I mean its approval) is close to irrelevant. What matters here is the money which could be invested in it, the money of pension and hedge funds, insurance companies, banks and their likes (ultimately, the money of ordinary people). If such an ETF is established in some obscure country, its importance will be next to nothing in this regard
Activity: 262

Not for this time, but actually if there are another journey starting from this time and the bitcoin can make a lot of the countries are trying to allowing the bitcoin his community and it will change the mind of the us securities to accepting bitcoin etf in the future, and in this time the bitcoin is need more development. We are still on the early journey of the bitcon.

I also believe that now bitcoin is just beginning to develop. So maybe someday we'll get approval. But this need not be feared, because bitcoin will remain a decentralized currency
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

Activity: 1190
My prediction about bitcoin in the next 5 years bitcoin become knowing more and more and many people want to invest on it.  Because bitcoin gives more profit and bitcoin become higher and higher the price.

I think so. The bitcoin will be developed further and it will be used by more people, so the price will be higher.
it is certainly the case in the future is the price rise due to the increase of users. it's a sure thing
the question many people have is, is it bitcoin could talk more in the future?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
I believe bitcoin price would meet the users expectation this year. Definitely bitcoin is still in demand day by day as we can notice the fluctuating of price is increasing. This means bitcoin is being popular and in demand nowadays. If there is a dump price for sure it will rise again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I really do believed that this year Bitcoin will reach 3000$ up to 4000$ this year, I don't care what others would say about me. The important is I am holding what I am believing for into bitcoin. Perhaps, the least we can do about in bitcoin let us continue to share the good features it has and the usage of this too.
Yes true, and I sure bitcoin will never drop under $1.000. Users of the bitcoin continues to increase so as to make the price continues to rise. Although it dropped, but it not for long time will rise again.
Activity: 278

I really do believed that this year Bitcoin will reach 3000$ up to 4000$ this year, I don't care what others would say about me. The important is I am holding what I am believing for into bitcoin. Perhaps, the least we can do about in bitcoin let us continue to share the good features it has and the usage of this too.
Well i think its still a decent target for bitcoin to hit 3-4k this year compared to the presiction that it may hit more than 5k which i find really unrealistic. And you're right, sharing features and introducing btc to more and more people is our part to achieve this target

I do not think that bitcoin will be able to achieve such high rates. In the worst case, by the end of the year you can expect 2000 dollars. And this is if the circumstances develop in the best way.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
2017 year began with a lot of noise around bitcoin.
The 1st of January the price ranged from 960$. The 4th of January, it has already reached 1180$ (+23% in 4 days), and then, just in a day, go back to the original 960$. And, of course, when bitcoin was growing up, a huge group of people were ready to call 2017 "the year of bitcoin". Well, let's not rush. I think the year of bitcoin will come after the mass adoption and necessary laws from the government. I don't say that such laws are necessary, but without that they just will not let us to use bitcoin. I think such things will happen in around five years and bitcoin will be totally admited.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
When it comes to predictions of Bitcoin the ambiguity continues to scratch my head. Two years back I thought bitcoin would not be accepted so easily but at present situation is way lot different than what I thought. It is widely accepted everywhere, and almost millions of services, companies, goods can bought with bitcoins. My thinking suggests me "when many things can be bought with something then that something gains more importance" Here, our beloved BTC is now so important and what can be said about fans, they are plenty enough to hold it at the top of everything.

With so many trades going around the world I don't see any challenge bitcoin might face in the future. It is outrages to predict Bitcoin going into dark side of the moon! It will keep growing like it has already done and will get more attention of smart work. The problems related to it's digital form will be vanished with growing popularity as more and more people will get into it to solve complicated chain problems.

My final conclusion is, bitcoin will keep enjoying it's royalty long through decades and decades with priceless demand. I would love to imagine that.

Smiley

well the adoption is not really millions of services, it is less than what you think but the good news is that it has been increasing day by day. more people find out about bitcoin and start using it and consequently more services and more merchants start accepting bitcoin as payment and that is one of the main reasons for the consistent rise.

and the price will always be based on supply and demand, this demand can only be from those who want to buy and hold bitcoin for 10 years.

Folks have been telling essentially the same some 3 years ago

And it is not given that Bitcoin adoption has actually increased since then. Back in those days people were packed and overflown with enthusiasm about the bright prospects of Bitcoin. But during these years this enthusiasm must have vanished or evaporated (at least, to a significant degree). In fact, Bitcoin still remains a marginal wannabe currency, largely ignored by the overwhelming majority of merchants. Regarding most demand coming from long-term holders, I cannot agree with that either. I suspect that a good part of current price is there thanks to speculators and profiteers of all kinds and colors which provide liquidity to the Bitcoin market and thus support prices
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
When it comes to predictions of Bitcoin the ambiguity continues to scratch my head. Two years back I thought bitcoin would not be accepted so easily but at present situation is way lot different than what I thought. It is widely accepted everywhere, and almost millions of services, companies, goods can bought with bitcoins. My thinking suggests me "when many things can be bought with something then that something gains more importance" Here, our beloved BTC is now so important and what can be said about fans, they are plenty enough to hold it at the top of everything.

With so many trades going around the world I don't see any challenge bitcoin might face in the future. It is outrages to predict Bitcoin going into dark side of the moon! It will keep growing like it has already done and will get more attention of smart work. The problems related to it's digital form will be vanished with growing popularity as more and more people will get into it to solve complicated chain problems.

My final conclusion is, bitcoin will keep enjoying it's royalty long through decades and decades with priceless demand. I would love to imagine that.

Smiley

well the adoption is not really millions of services, it is less than what you think but the good news is that it has been increasing day by day. more people find out about bitcoin and start using it and consequently more services and more merchants start accepting bitcoin as payment and that is one of the main reasons for the consistent rise.

and the price will always be based on supply and demand, this demand can only be from those who want to buy and hold bitcoin for 10 years.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well i think its still a decent target for bitcoin to hit 3-4k this year compared to the presiction that it may hit more than 5k which i find really unrealistic. And you're right, sharing features and introducing btc to more and more people is our part to achieve this target
Pages:
Jump to: