Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell us How You bet On Dice - page 2. (Read 3232 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 29, 2016, 08:29:16 AM
No more silly techniques, masteral strategy, colorful odds, intense betting style etc. when Im doing betting at dice games since the result is just the same and it can't affect the provably fair system of the house edge.

Just bet, watch, close your eyes and boom see the result. Forget those strategy it's not effective but effective for giving a person an excitement and to think that it will boost their winning chance every bet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
November 29, 2016, 08:26:19 AM
The best advice I can give about betting dice: just don't do it. It's unprofitable in the long-run. You're better off betting on sports or playing blackjack where you have a bigger edge. Trust me, just avoid the game at all cost and play something else where you have a better chance.
But most of us are getting good profit when we really push harder to play in the long run. It is really profitable when you know on how to not get disturb and you will know how to self control. Betting on dice doesn't mean you are just depending on luck playing in sports has a big risk too. Yeah the trigger are always make us to addicted we can't avoid playing games.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
November 29, 2016, 08:23:17 AM
Ussualy in playing dice site
iam use 10 x and my strategy fibonanci , incraese bet in step by step slowly not extreme martiangle

This dice game final result is purely based on luck so all these tricks or strategies will not give you same results always. So I just choose some option to play this game for a while to enjoy and I never expect any profit from this game. Tried many ways for fun but at the end house will make sure they will win in this particular game.
Yeah i agree. Although some techniques by other people allow them to have a couple of win streaks, i don't thing anything applies to me when it comes to dice. Initially i try to analyze trends to see if i could at least get a chance of getting several good rolls but when i get 2 or three good ones immediately i get 4 or 5 bad. So now i just randomly click roll and hope for the best
Just as expected because all results are random and theres no difference on what odds and multipliers we do use on playing gambling.Ive used normally 2x multiplier but i dont make automated rolling on dice i do prefer on doing it manually.Strategies might work on first times but we should not use it for long runs because being busted is still there.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
November 29, 2016, 08:13:25 AM
I used to go for martingale when I began gambling. After a while, I decided to go faucet only for 9900x. I then lost for a lot of weeks in a row and got bored of trying, so I tried 4950x and won my first try. I won just a few bucks, not much, but every penny matters! Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2016, 07:36:32 AM
iam use 10 x and my strategy fibonanci , incraese bet in step by step slowly not extreme martiangle

This dice game final result is purely based on luck so all these tricks or strategies will not give you same results always. So I just choose some option to play this game for a while to enjoy and I never expect any profit from this game. Tried many ways for fun but at the end house will make sure they will win in this particular game.
Yeah i agree. Although some techniques by other people allow them to have a couple of win streaks, i don't thing anything applies to me when it comes to dice. Initially i try to analyze trends to see if i could at least get a chance of getting several good rolls but when i get 2 or three good ones immediately i get 4 or 5 bad. So now i just randomly click roll and hope for the best
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
November 29, 2016, 05:43:22 AM
1% House Edge I Always use chance 33% or x3 with muliplier 1.7 so far in anywhere Dice site I play.that sometime can give me a good profit
Sometimes you're losing too, aren't you? With 33% chance, you could having more than +30 streak loses in a row (someone said if he had 37 streak loses). Tried your method in a short run before, and the result was not bad, but not good too (because i was used small base bet)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
November 28, 2016, 10:13:37 PM
1% House Edge I Always use chance 33% or x3 with muliplier 1.7 so far in anywhere Dice site I play.that sometime can give me a good profit
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
November 28, 2016, 09:42:14 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
November 28, 2016, 05:30:26 PM
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
November 28, 2016, 04:39:29 PM

Your strategy doesn't make any sense at all. Ill explain why:

There are exactly 64 combinations of low-high. This makes 1/64 odds to hit 6 numbers in row. 1/64 is 1.56%. Its pretty much the same odd to hit multiplier 64X.  Grin
Not to mention house edge, where your chance are much lower if you try to catch 6 numbers in row.

To OP, my strategy in last few days is "trying to hit 9920X"  Grin

This is better strategy, rather than doing reverse martingale  i would suggest to do the one I qouted.  One bet if win can accomplish the goal.  maybe i'll be trying to hit that 64x first then try the higher  multiplier.  Honestly, I'm not into gambling but this information is helpful that it makes me want to try it. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
November 28, 2016, 03:02:30 PM
After thinking a lot a strategy is coming into my Mind that why don't we make Roll on 2x on our bankroll ?
In other words we all loose 2x correct ? maybe not everytime but 70% we loose.

So my strategy $_$

Win chances : 50% ... not 49.5

Amount : 1/100 of the total bankroll you have for 100 bets or you can do 1/50 for 50 bets.

On on loss : Reset to base bet

On on Win : Increase by " +100 % "  For -- wins or you want  And reset after the wins you have acquired.

I know it will take some time but we always get bad odds when we do 2x and loose on long run so why don't we apply these settings
and I think this will work nicely !!

EDITED :

xRolls = No of Continuous Wins you want in a row ... Example - 6 Rolls Over 49.99 or 49.99 <

Base Bet   : 1% of total Bankroll

On on Win : Increase by 100%

Your strategy doesn't make any sense at all. Ill explain why:

There are exactly 64 combinations of low-high. This makes 1/64 odds to hit 6 numbers in row. 1/64 is 1.56%. Its pretty much the same odd to hit multiplier 64X.  Grin
Not to mention house edge, where your chance are much lower if you try to catch 6 numbers in row.

To OP, my strategy in last few days is "trying to hit 9920X"  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
November 27, 2016, 10:29:39 PM
After thinking a lot a strategy is coming into my Mind that why don't we make Roll on 2x on our bankroll ?

So my strategy $_$

Amount : 1/100 of the total bankroll you have for 100 bets or you can do 1/50 for 50 bets.

On on Win : Increase by " +100 % "  For -- wins or you want   And reset after the wins you wanted

I know it will take some time but we always get bad odds when we do 2x and loose on long run so why don't we apply these settings

As I understood, you are saying to bet with a 0.01 BTC bankroll: 10.000 satoshis per bet (1% bankroll per bet).

Maybe it can be a good method to try your luck, the only issue with this method is that we can lose many times the initial bet, accumulating many little losses or we can win some good bets consecutively and at some point the lose will be big. Anyway, thanks for this tip, I will check the strategy.

Yes you got me right 1% of the total bankroll , i know it was a bit complicated over there so i will edit that post to make it easier for others to read.
And i hope it will help you and others to avoid the risk of loosing all the BTC (s) on 2x
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
November 27, 2016, 10:20:45 PM

So my strategy $_$

On on Win : Increase by " +100 % "  For -- wins or you want   And reset after the wins you wanted

As I understood, you are saying to bet with a 0.01 BTC bankroll: 10.000 satoshis per bet (1% bankroll per bet).

Maybe it can be a good method to try your luck, the only issue with this method is that we can lose many times the initial bet, accumulating many little losses or we can win some good bets consecutively and at some point the lose will be big. Anyway, thanks for this tip, I will check the strategy.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
November 27, 2016, 07:47:23 PM
My odds while playing dice is 2.4x and martigale is the way to go for me,i will multiple with every loss and you need a good balance to dare to follow that if not you would keep on loosing ,i did earn some profits last week but this week was a disaster as i have lost a lot,will take some time out and will play again later. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
November 27, 2016, 06:48:04 PM
My odd in dice is actually changing depend on my mood. Sometime i prefer to bet with x2. Sometime i prefer to play with high odds. These different kind of gameplay gives different kind of feelings and achievement.
November 27, 2016, 06:31:19 PM

So my strategy $_$

On on Win : Increase by " +100 % "  For -- wins or you want  And reset after the wins you have acquired.

EDITED :

xRolls = No of Continuous Wins you want in a row ... Example - 6 Rolls Over 49.99 or 49.99 <

Base Bet   : 1% of total Bankroll

On on Win : Increase by 100%
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
November 27, 2016, 05:25:05 PM
My strategy is using the 49.5% or anything close to but below 50%. Base bet is determined by the initial balance. Bet is increased by 100% on loss and back to base bet on win. You gotta be needing a spreadsheet to calculate the initial bet that would not wipe out your balance if you have a string of n loses. I usually set 45 as maximum losing streaks and decide how much would be my base bet for a given balance or how much should I deposit if I need to set a certain bet. It works.  I'm just not heavy on dice and usually walks away when I got 80 to 100 % profit.  We'll never know when the system will outsmart us.  Wink

Jewel
@thecryptochat.net

You play traditionally Martingale. Very high risk to lose all your money.

If you set a max loss 45 times, how much bankroll do you have and how much initial bet do you set?
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
November 27, 2016, 04:41:35 PM
My strategy is using the 49.5% or anything close to but below 50%. Base bet is determined by the initial balance. Bet is increased by 100% on loss and back to base bet on win. You gotta be needing a spreadsheet to calculate the initial bet that would not wipe out your balance if you have a string of n loses. I usually set 45 as maximum losing streaks and decide how much would be my base bet for a given balance or how much should I deposit if I need to set a certain bet. It works.  I'm just not heavy on dice and usually walks away when I got 80 to 100 % profit.  We'll never know when the system will outsmart us.  Wink

Jewel
@thecryptochat.net
November 27, 2016, 02:36:55 PM
Well, i mostly choose martingale on 50% with decent amount, and other times for more fun i choose like 10% or even 1% but not martingale obviously Tongue

All the good things your friends,. But if we do it all in a way that is bad then there will be something of a good thing. all game strategy, we do the original gambling have the same system, just that we should be required to understand correctly about the game that we want or do, without a good understanding of all the game will be bad and it will make us be people who lose big

Hmm.. Did you said hunting 9900x without auto bet ? ..... Don't get me wrong but I've not seen anyone doing 9900x manually... It's a different thing that you were lucky and got 99.99  or 0.00 in 100 bets but mostly in 90% of the cases things don't go this smooth.... So people use auto..
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
November 27, 2016, 02:24:58 PM
I play on dice with very limited budget 500k sastoshi on 9900X multiplier on base bet 10k satoshi, I know that is really hard to hit the higher multiplier but I am doing this with my extra funds and playing there just for fun, I don this manually maximum 50 rolls there just once in a week.
9900x is the achievement which could not able I get currently even i have been trying this several times at primedice and i wasn't hit those numbers untill now but my friend could able to do so with faucet amount at primedice and it took more than 1000x roll to get that
Yes! playing with small amounts will make the loss smaller and we can gamble much longer with the same bank roll but actually playing with small amounts has also equal risks because hitting a bet with 9900x multiplier is not easy man. The only profitable type of gambling is arbitrage betting because in this sort of betting we are playing with odd rather than the house edge.
Pages:
Jump to: