Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell us How You bet On Dice - page 4. (Read 3232 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 506
November 27, 2016, 01:03:06 AM
If someone is betting on dice websites then i would like to hear what base bet , Multiplier , and other stuff related to it...
Also tell us the most successful strategy you think in gambling .... But please don't say Only Luck works in gambling... I have heard it more than thousand times  Grin
When I deposit 0.02 on a dice site I usually go for a 1k-2k satoshi base bet then set the multiplier ranging from 90-120 then set the if loss increase by 1% or 1.01 then if win back to base bet or stop. With this method i currently made a profit of 0.015 and this won't really gurantee you profit because sometimes you'll hit a very long losing streak before you hit the winning number. This is just my experience when I gamble on dice.

Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone who are reading this thread.
Also did you made profit with this strategy many time or it was your 1st time ?
There's like a thousand of methods out there that you can do in dice sites. They all have the respective multiplier, and bet amount. The owners of the methods say that you can just leave it like that and then start earning money. What I realized after playing dice back then was that none of these autobetting strategies really work. I started manual betting from that point. I usually just put the multiplier around 1.25x to 1.50x and then double my basebet which is around 0.0005 when I get a losing streak. I think no matter what is your multiplier and base bet is, the result will still depend on luck so I can't say for sure that this is the most successful strategy.

I'm looking some strategies how to win on dice bet, Thanks for share your experiences. I've tried many times autobet but always ended lost all my deposit, it may because I set multiplier around 2.0 to 2.5x. I will set lower multiplier and give it a shot, hopefully could run longer than before and get a little profits is enough.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
November 27, 2016, 12:55:29 AM
I usually play manually at 50% . And I've never used/downloaded third-party bots. When I am using autobets,
I just use the site's.
Oh and I usually only use autobet when I'm trying out some strategies/numbers/multipliers or when I'm
actually preoccupied with something and just set the minimum bets. I just check from time to time. ^^

hey bro what kind of autobets do you use? im afraid that if i use third party application could infect my computer and steal all my data. some of third party software contains malware and im afraid because maybe theres a chance if they could steal your data youcould lose your bitcoins and accounts all of sudden. that's why im asking what autobets do you use? or what gambling sites do you usually play ?

Almost all of gambling sites have autobets system in their sites. Bitsler, Primedice, Betking, Fortunejack, Bitdice, and any other. And yes, almost all 3rd party bot will steal your money, Just use Seunjti Dice Bot as a third party bot when you are gamble. You can try different setting in advanced mode too, which you can't use in normal autobets (doubling after xxx loses, zig zag, etc)
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
November 27, 2016, 12:44:08 AM
If someone is betting on dice websites then i would like to hear what base bet , Multiplier , and other stuff related to it...
Also tell us the most successful strategy you think in gambling .... But please don't say Only Luck works in gambling... I have heard it more than thousand times  Grin

i always use a small base bet because my bankroll is always also small so i have to deal with it in a way that i don't lose too fast and can extent the lifetime on a dice site for myself.

and also i have always used 2x for multiplier but ever since this topic i think i will try 9900x in the future to see if it is just trolling vote or do people actually bet it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
November 26, 2016, 11:20:31 PM
Also tell us the most successful strategy you think in gambling .... But please don't say Only Luck works in gambling... I have heard it more than thousand times  Grin
I have always gambled on 66% win chance and multiplier I do random, I mean like sometimes three times and if the loosing streak is long then I bet 10x sudden bet. Though I have been in loss overall but overall I think this strategy is a awesome one if you do not get tempted and do not make huge bets out of greedy.
dice game are looks like a stupid game that required nothing to win ,
i mean it is pure 100% about when exactly the time you will lost ,
no matter how often you won if you do it continuously lost alost sure guaranteed ,
it is because the house edge that they have , forced most of us to lost.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2016, 11:17:28 PM
If you think that here are serious strategy behind dice and there are ways of maximizing your profits then you are just fooling yourself.
Seriously if someone will tell you that he bet with multiplier of x9900 and won would you repeat this feat expecting to win as well?
Activity: 854
November 26, 2016, 10:58:03 PM
I usually play manually at 50% . And I've never used/downloaded third-party bots. When I am using autobets,
I just use the site's.
Oh and I usually only use autobet when I'm trying out some strategies/numbers/multipliers or when I'm
actually preoccupied with something and just set the minimum bets. I just check from time to time. ^^

hey bro what kind of autobets do you use? im afraid that if i use third party application could infect my computer and steal all my data. some of third party software contains malware and im afraid because maybe theres a chance if they could steal your data youcould lose your bitcoins and accounts all of sudden. that's why im asking what autobets do you use? or what gambling sites do you usually play ?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
November 26, 2016, 04:23:38 PM
Well like other said it is always depends in our luck but i will give some methods in my own what ods according to your pole honestly my gamble ways are random i am not staying in one method i just trying always is x3 in dice game and other site was plinko which is we are seen that many people are win in 9900x but i tried it never experience to win but i choose to play there in x2. so both x2 and x3 is my odds that can gives me win. and sometimes x5.
Activity: 882
November 26, 2016, 03:39:39 PM
I have always gambled on 66% win chance and multiplier I do random, I mean like sometimes three times and if the loosing streak is long then I bet 10x sudden bet. Though I have been in loss overall but overall I think this strategy is a awesome one if you do not get tempted and do not make huge bets out of greedy.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
November 26, 2016, 03:38:01 PM
i never play dice so seriously , just gamble my extra money that not worth more than $20 to $30 only. usually i only make twice bet , no matter what the result win or lost i would just walk away. bet $29 on 2x multiplier and $1 on 100x multiplier , that's pretty fun in then when you won it .

If you're OK to lose that much money, then I like your concept of playing few bets instead spending a lot of time in front of a computer. If you win, then your money will be almost double otherwise nothing. But usually play this game for fun so I will spend around 15 to 20 min and never made any money from this game.
Both of you have really logical points, some people will say they prefer low wagered amount and hence low house edge comes in play while people like me would always prefer to bet small and make many bets a day since we save our money after a lot of hard work and hence we want to enjoy much longer with that same amount. Theoretically the double or nothing one is much better.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
November 26, 2016, 06:44:59 AM
I play on dice with very limited budget 500k sastoshi on 9900X multiplier on base bet 10k satoshi, I know that is really hard to hit the higher multiplier but I am doing this with my extra funds and playing there just for fun, I don this manually maximum 50 rolls there just once in a week.
9900x is the achievement which could not able I get currently even i have been trying this several times at primedice and i wasn't hit those numbers untill now but my friend could able to do so with faucet amount at primedice and it took more than 1000x roll to get that

i am surprised about why people even try this method in gambling dice. and so far in the poll results the 9900x is the leading number for multipliers used.

i also have tried this for more than 1000x and had no chance of winning. and what people usually forget in this type of gambling is that you shouldn't just look at the amount won in one out of 1000 bets but instead you should see how much you have lost in those previous 999 bets you made leading to that one win. and the total is always bigger.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
November 26, 2016, 06:33:38 AM
I play on dice with very limited budget 500k sastoshi on 9900X multiplier on base bet 10k satoshi, I know that is really hard to hit the higher multiplier but I am doing this with my extra funds and playing there just for fun, I don this manually maximum 50 rolls there just once in a week.

I also used the same way, 0.005 BTC on 9900X multiplier is very difficult to win I've tried it several times always lose
Now try to bring  0.02 BTC because based on my calculations on all bets 100-200 one of them will appear 0.xx or 99.x
Playing Dice game with 0.005 BTC is a big amount, I will not take a risk with this much amount, I will play 0.0001 to 0.001 BTC on the 99x multiplier, I know I will lose this amount, but just for time pass, I play this game manually. If I play auto bet, I will play with the very small amount. I made a profit in Dice game very rarely. most of the time i end with loss.

You're right, I have multiple accounts on sites Dice Primedice, Kingbet , Rollin and Bitsler all accounts with negative bankroll
Usually I play dice at events and contests Last I took the 3rd place in the KingDice contest reward 0.1 BTC  but I lost 0.14 BTC   Cheesy
In KingDice if you make 100 bets there will be 99 on 1 occasion
i never play dice so seriously , just gamble my extra money that not worth more than $20 to $30 only. usually i only make twice bet , no matter what the result win or lost i would just walk away. bet $29 on 2x multiplier and $1 on 100x multiplier , that's pretty fun in then when you won it .
I think you have some loose money mate otherwise betting your money at 2 x multiplier directly requires some nuts of steel. I think the best way to gamble is bet very small and after a loosing steak of 9-10 then bet 10x amount at once, I think pre-rolls can help you a lot too because in those you bet nothing unless you get some losses in a row.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
November 26, 2016, 05:50:50 AM
In my part I play dice manually.  I set up the bet with minimum bet then using the martingale system but multiplied by 4x per lose then go back with the initial bet if I win.  the x4 is to make sure that I take a good profit even with consecutive losses.  Often times than not, I quit whenever I win after a very long consecutive losses.  With that i can walk away with huge profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
November 26, 2016, 05:39:56 AM
I just use the site's.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2016, 05:23:31 AM
9900x is the achievement which could not able I get currently even i have been trying this several times at primedice and i wasn't hit those numbers untill now but my friend could able to do so with faucet amount at primedice and it took more than 1000x roll to get that
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
November 26, 2016, 04:57:45 AM
Personally I usually go for higher odds of winning. I am not really sure why but I think I may be sometimes too impatient to wait for a green at something say 100x lol. It takes ages and a waste of electricity and I'd rather be doing this one off bet than be doing thousands of bets without knowing the result.

It is purely preference of the person, though.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
November 26, 2016, 04:53:30 AM
usually i play on odd 1.1 when loss base bet x 5 and change odd to 1.2, if loss again change to 2x with odd 2 and stuck in 2x after loss.. until my balance can not recover my bet LOL.. sometimes i made a profit but it will ended loss in the long run   Grin
This is advanced martingale , when you get profit just stop it but human nature like me wants to earn more and ended to lose  Cheesy
i'm usually only play it manually with my base bet mostly 1/2 on my bankroll and do it on higher chances to win so i only play it and stop it.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
November 26, 2016, 03:52:20 AM

I also used the same way, 0.005 BTC on 9900X multiplier is very difficult to win I've tried it several times always lose
Now try to bring  0.02 BTC because based on my calculations on all bets 100-200 one of them will appear 0.xx or 99.x
Playing Dice game with 0.005 BTC is a big amount, I will not take a risk with this much amount, I will play 0.0001 to 0.001 BTC on the 99x multiplier, I know I will lose this amount, but just for time pass, I play this game manually. If I play auto bet, I will play with the very small amount. I made a profit in Dice game very rarely. most of the time i end with loss.

You're right, I have multiple accounts on sites Dice Primedice, Kingbet , Rollin and Bitsler all accounts with negative bankroll
Usually I play dice at events and contests Last I took the 3rd place in the KingDice contest reward 0.1 BTC  but I lost 0.14 BTC   Cheesy
In KingDice if you make 100 bets there will be 99 on 1 occasion

If you're OK to lose that much money, then I like your concept of playing few bets instead spending a lot of time in front of a computer. If you win, then your money will be almost double otherwise nothing. But usually play this game for fun so I will spend around 15 to 20 min and never made any money from this game.
i'm okay , as it's the amount that i consider as extra money at max i can spend $150 monthly in several games. i feel nothing seriously affected even all of my bets lost. it's my self pleasure when i have successfully control my emotion to not keep playing and stick to the rules. gamble on dice always push your emotion to keep chasing your losing money but not for me.
Putting limitations and restriction into yourself is really a good thing though as long you do treat gambling as an entertainment then you are on the safe side compared on chasing up your bets when you do tend to play dice and other gambling games for a long periods. Controlling emotions will be a big help because it will not urge you to chase your losses. For me on playing dice 2x multiplier is just enough because if i decide to put high multiplier since my bank roll cant withstand with it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
November 26, 2016, 01:21:15 AM
usually i play on odd 1.1 when loss base bet x 5 and change odd to 1.2, if loss again change to 2x with odd 2 and stuck in 2x after loss.. until my balance can not recover my bet LOL.. sometimes i made a profit but it will ended loss in the long run   Grin
That's the reality, we only have temporary enjoyment in gambling as there's a house edge, so if we win we just have to enjoy it and hope that we can still play longer to enjoy. Whatever happen, never chase, our method is all good but our game plan will be ruin if we do let our emotion play with us.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
November 23, 2016, 09:28:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 23, 2016, 04:36:55 PM
Yes I have also the same strategy I also play dice with twice but with a fixed amount of bitcoin, as it is not such an easy way of making money therefore I play it just for fun. If I keep on winning some profits then I will simply continue it. If I exceed my fixed amount of bitcoin for a day then I will just close my gambling for that day.
Pages:
Jump to: