Pages:
Author

Topic: Telos (TLOS) - networked ecosystem with dapps, advanced governance and community - page 2. (Read 2111 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Awesome - thanks so much for the help!

Coin is looking nice - healthy uptick in volume on cointiger Smiley

You are welcome!
As for me, I prefer Probit to Cointiger
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Just got wallet set up  Grin
What is the difference between an owner & active wallet?

Congratulations!

I just sent 7 TLOS to you

And regarding your questions, I found this good explanation online:

Your Owner key and Active key can execute the same functions save for one, the Owner key can change the Active key. This means that if your Active key is exposed or changed without your consent you can reset your Active key using your Owner key to do it. This means that your Owner key is the single most sensitive thing you have and should be kept safe. If you are ever required to use your Owner key then it should be immediately reset. Consider it a one-time-use key.

Awesome - thanks so much for the help!

Coin is looking nice - healthy uptick in volume on cointiger Smiley

Congratulations!

I just sent 7 TLOS to you

And regarding your questions, I found this good explanation online:

Your Owner key and Active key can execute the same functions save for one, the Owner key can change the Active key. This means that if your Active key is exposed or changed without your consent you can reset your Active key using your Owner key to do it. This means that your Owner key is the single most sensitive thing you have and should be kept safe. If you are ever required to use your Owner key then it should be immediately reset. Consider it a one-time-use key.

https://i.imgur.com/AVbplUm.png

Hi, I tried setting up an account but the site won't connect to the anchor application installed (win10).  Inside the app, only option is to import an existing account...not set up a new wallet.

Any ideas?  I would love to get started with this project Smiley

Sure, I replied to your question in DM and regarding account creation - you will need to do it here https://telos.net/
And then import your private key to Anchor wallet

Here is also a video guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJv6B2CN3ug

Hi, I tried setting up an account but the site won't connect to the anchor application installed (win10).  Inside the app, only option is to import an existing account...not set up a new wallet.

Any ideas?  I would love to get started with this project Smiley
So I recently created an account and wanted to play around with the network and wallet, but I don't have anything in my wallet yet, are you still giving away coins/tokens?

Yes, please send your account name here, or in DM
Activity: 1
So I recently created an account and wanted to play around with the network and wallet, but I don't have anything in my wallet yet, are you still giving away coins/tokens?
Your ultimate goal is to occupy your niche in the gaming business ?, it is in the long-term perspective that I mean.

I think the ultimate goal is to become new economic system.
And gaming is only one niche.
But you are right that it's a very visible and active niche, and more games are planning to use Telos blockchain.
I plan to test Farm game in the nearest future and to write about it

So thanks for your interest and see you soon!
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Your ultimate goal is to occupy your niche in the gaming business ?, it is in the long-term perspective that I mean.
I'm sorry, I don't understand why people should use gaming on blockchain. In the last few years, dozens of projects tried this and none of them succeeded, recently even DGB failed.
Playstation 5 will come out this year with amazing graphics almost close to real life. So why should people use games from an unknown source which look like they are from the 90s?

I'm not a gamer, but I used to play a lot of computer games in childhood
As for me, cryptocurrencies bring to games one main thing - Tokenization (and therefore a good way to shape monetization)
All the games I wrote about here (which base their Tokens on Telos) give people the opportunity to earn tokens, and Transact, interact with each other, change to other tokens, reward others, track their token ownership in a transparent way.

And this only 1 aspect, and this is only beginning.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
I'm sorry, I don't understand why people should use gaming on blockchain. In the last few years, dozens of projects tried this and none of them succeeded, recently even DGB failed.
Playstation 5 will come out this year with amazing graphics almost close to real life. So why should people use games from an unknown source which look like they are from the 90s?
Yo yo Blockchain Bastards and Telos foundation are in on it. They work in concert to gyp the minds of investors whom they feed with arched fancies. Who cares about all you do when value is sinking? No real people wish to be part of shenanigans fat scambags prepare to peddle these useless coins. Value <- that is one thing everyone is gonna cleave to in the end of the day. What is the real value of the products you build?? Man these coins are hopeless.

Why are you so critical? Which coins are not hopeless then?
There is a value in each project build on Telos. You can check them, if they are not of value for you - they have value for others.
Many games that use Telos and Telos-based tokens, Telos Decide, dStor (which might be a big thing when it's released), etc.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Yo yo Blockchain Bastards and Telos foundation are in on it. They work in concert to gyp the minds of investors whom they feed with arched fancies. Who cares about all you do when value is sinking? No real people wish to be part of shenanigans fat scambags prepare to peddle these useless coins. Value <- that is one thing everyone is gonna cleave to in the end of the day. What is the real value of the products you build?? Man these coins are hopeless.
Telos Decide — The Future of Voting

Telos Decide is an on-chain governance engine for the Telos Blockchain that offers an extensive suite of voting services and DAC/DAO tools for both users and developers. As the engine, it is already used in Telos Works (Work proposal system where Telos token holder submit proposal and vote for proposals which will benefit the Telos ecosystem), SEEDs (platform with a goal to empower humanity and heal our planet, the app is live) and in a number of new dapps which are not yet released.

Read full article here: https://cryptotexty.io/telos-decide-the-future-of-voting/
Pages:
Jump to: