Pages:
Author

Topic: Telos (TLOS) - networked ecosystem with dapps, advanced governance and community - page 6. (Read 2111 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
🔥 .@ChicoCrypto
 features Telos in his latest YouTube video which already has over 20k views. 👁 Check it out!

📽 Full video —> https://youtu.be/dDlO1NdesYw
In my personal opinion, not all ANN must have an ICO/IEO/Token Sale and not all ICO have Bitcointalk ANN
and yes, there's another coin named with telos the one is your project (TLOS) and another one is TELOS

Yes, I agree with you about ANN threads.
And you are right about the names, the second on is Teloscoin and it has its thread on Bitcointalk
It would be just good to add that there are no connections between two projects, as far as I know
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
No, Telos had no ICO, so there was no ANN thread
You are probably thinking about completely another coin

In my personal opinion, not all ANN must have an ICO/IEO/Token Sale and not all ICO have Bitcointalk ANN
and yes, there's another coin named with telos the one is your project (TLOS) and another one is TELOS
Isn't there an ANN already with the old name? Smiley

No, Telos had no ICO, so there was no ANN thread
You are probably thinking about completely another coin
Activity: 347
Merit: 78
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
Isn't there an ANN already with the old name? Smiley
Hello,
Through this message I declare my desire to work with your team on translation (website,white paper, ann) and community manager or ambassador in Arabic (Any kind of support). Please contact me via  Bitcointalk  or telegram  .
Bitcointalk : mamadx

Hi,
Thanks for your interest. What I can advise is that you can join Telos community (telegram and other social media group), study the project and then if you are really interested - you can submit your proposal.

There were recently successful proposals of Telos promotion in China, Africa, India.
So your proposal in promotion in Arabic speaking world might have good chances to succeed
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Hello,
Through this message I declare my desire to work with your team on translation (website,white paper, ann) and community manager or ambassador in Arabic (Any kind of support). Please contact me via  Bitcointalk  or telegram  .
Bitcointalk : mamadx
Telegram ID : Telegram
 Look forward to your response.
Best regard

Telos is a networked ecosystem enabling visionary leaders and communities to work together to build a new global economy.

No ICO 
Top of blocktivity 
Most advanced governance 
REX staking rewards (around 17% APR currently)
0% inflation
Telos Decide
Telos Works - fund your dapp
dStor decentralized storage

What can you do with Telos?

Build autonomous corporations
Visionary leaders are building network driven entities that are socially and incentive aligned creating powerful network effects.

Move digital assets instantly
Sick of waiting 3 days to do anything?Imagine receiving value as quickly as it is created. On Telos value can be moved in 0.5 seconds.

Access a truly global economy
Digital currencies and assets created on Telos move without intermediaries such as banks. The network is accessible to the billions of unbanked world wide.

Telos Features

Decide - Voting as a Service
Trail (VaaS) currently enables developers to build game changing autonomously governed digital corporations at scale. Upcoming user interfaces will enable non developers to build these corporations at will.

Telos Works
Telos features an amazing autonomous work system powering not only the Telos network but the economies that sit on top. Telos is constantly being improved by core developers as well as swarms of professional freelancers of all skill sets.

Dispute Resolution
The Telos dispute resolution system is an optional function for platforms built on Telos. It can be used to enforce Telos Human Readable contracts and enable key recovery.

The TLOS Token
TLOS is the fuel of the Telos Network. It can be utilized to stake for or rent application resources.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telos/

Important Links
Telos Foundation | SQRL Wallet | Telos.Net | Telos Network |

Exchanges
Newdex | Cointiger | P2PB2B | Coinlim |
You can also buy Telos with $

Telos DAPPS
Peeranha | Sesacash | SEEDS | Dmail | Zeptagram |

Join Discussions about Telos on Your Favorite Social media

Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | YouTube | Telegram | Instagram | LinkedIn | Medium | Uptrennd

Pages:
Jump to: