Pages:
Author

Topic: Temporarily stop crypto trading? - page 7. (Read 1598 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 01:48:25 PM
I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.
first of all,I am sorry for your loss and I know that feeling. I have experienced it before and many times, I. Just want to quit but just can't and all I have to do is look for funds and get back to trading again. Don't loose hope everything will be fine before you know it
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 01:47:09 PM
I've also experienced things like you and that can't make me give up but growing my curiosity, when I experience a loss, I have to pause to look for the right moment and keep learning from previous experiences,
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
June 11, 2019, 01:42:56 PM
Look at things positively. You are not the only one who makes mistakes. There are people who have gone your way and now earn quite a lot of money. Think about how you are different from them? How do you become like them?

The problem with trading is that everyone expects to profit out of it. But in order for you to get a positive return from trading, someone else has to lose his capital. So there is a 50/50 chance. You should always keep it in mind and be ready to bear the losses in case your trade goes wrong. Even experienced traders have only 55% or 60% success rate.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
June 11, 2019, 01:35:34 PM
I think if indeed you are experiencing a loss and you are unable to continue it then you really should stop for a while. You can pause to stop the loss you have suffered. If indeed you have to find capital to return to the market then you should now develop the right strategy to return to the market and trade in a healthy manner. You have to learn from the crypto currency market movements and then just develop the right strategy and risk management to anticipate the negative things that happen in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
June 11, 2019, 12:49:07 PM
Look at things positively. You are not the only one who makes mistakes. There are people who have gone your way and now earn quite a lot of money. Think about how you are different from them? How do you become like them?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
June 11, 2019, 11:54:16 AM
just a bad day for you man. when the market is unstable, many people are actually making money. maybe you are not patient in making decisions. try to take a little profit, don't be too greedy because miss a seconds the price can change instantly.

I think it is worth stopping the trade only when the market gets very strong fluctuations, but this is not a big period and even it gives you the opportunity to make money. And in a stable period, you just have to catch the price jumps and earn money on small volumes, not much, but for that it is stable ...
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 11:45:50 AM
yes this is the right time to stop trading while looking at the chaotic market conditions. up and down so drastically and cannot be predicted at all. I better monitor market conditions and do bounties.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 11, 2019, 11:35:44 AM
Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.
No.

If I lost, I'm planning well for my comeback and on how I should recover those losses. If there's no plan made during those times that when I'm in losses, I'm just going along with the cycle. Buying at dip, selling at profit and that's all. A cycle that never ends.

Don't get too emotional because if you do, you're dealt for more losses.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 11, 2019, 11:24:35 AM
well everyone will overcome it, not giving up on everything is the most important thing. stay, try and don't give up.
indeed the market conditions are now unstable but still be sure if someday you will get it back.believe that
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
June 11, 2019, 11:23:05 AM
I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.
Looks like you are a day trader to incur these kind of loss even when the market is riding higher, there is nothing wrong in having enthusiasm, usually over confidence could drag you in a loss, if you are dealing as a day trader then you have to change on how to make use of the market and look for the long term rather than looking for small profits in a short period.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
June 11, 2019, 11:21:57 AM
Each trader had such a situation when he lost on the purchase of certain tokens, but this is not a reason to give up trading, but on the contrary, there should be an incentive to work out their losses, so as to learn from mistakes.
therefore it is important for us to choose the right assets in trading. most people are trapped in daily trading. because of the wrong choice of assets. daily trading has a risk of loss, and we must take it and switch to another asset that is better. keep learning don't give up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
June 11, 2019, 11:19:23 AM
Each trader had such a situation when he lost on the purchase of certain tokens, but this is not a reason to give up trading, but on the contrary, there should be an incentive to work out their losses, so as to learn from mistakes.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
June 11, 2019, 11:18:08 AM
It's up to you on your tactic, however I consider crypto trading a brilliant way to make money. You lose on trades on a regular basis, this sort of experience would be extremely frustrating. A break may fulfill your lost enthusiasm. I do practice the same wahy as I had some awful history!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
June 11, 2019, 11:12:42 AM
just a bad day for you man. when the market is unstable, many people are actually making money. maybe you are not patient in making decisions. try to take a little profit, don't be too greedy because miss a seconds the price can change instantly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 11, 2019, 11:08:16 AM
I also suffered a lot of losses in 2016-2017. Most of the altcoins I buy end up scam and are of no value at all. I started again by trading at binance, buying IEO coins and starting little by little the profit I got.
A very good step by investing in IEO binance. With the losses you get in 2016-2017, it is certainly a very valuable experience when you want to do trading activities again. So if you want to trade in the future, of course you already understand good altcoin and scam. I might follow in your footsteps to invest in IEO at binance.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
June 11, 2019, 11:03:54 AM

If you have to stop, just try to at least hold the coins you see that is still keeping the price and development going. Stop trading will be a wise decision because there is no assurance yet where the market is going. It could actually go below $5k this time if they really will push those holders to sell.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 11, 2019, 10:24:51 AM
I also suffered a lot of losses in 2016-2017. Most of the altcoins I buy end up scam and are of no value at all. I started again by trading at binance, buying IEO coins and starting little by little the profit I got.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
June 11, 2019, 09:27:46 AM
I loss big in trading by investing in the wrong coin, but am just buying low price coin now and hoping I hit big on them. I bought some BOMBs and sold too quickly and all of a sudden it shot up to $10 per coin. I will hit soon. Still buying low price coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 08:56:23 AM
I have felt it all, but we also have lots of friends who can deduce the argument we are suffering from being able to solve everything so that our problems are not sure that we have to look back to be as before
The point is that we are being tested right now
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 11, 2019, 08:45:51 AM
I think you made the right decision, because if you only had losses in cryptocurrency trading, then you started doing something wrong, so it’s best to stop and think through all your actions that were done incorrectly and which led to the loss of money.
As a rule, if people independently begin to understand their mistakes, they simply stop to be engaged in something forever. Better to talk to the professionals
Pages:
Jump to: