Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 720. (Read 201050 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 100
February 15, 2017, 03:10:35 PM
Zverev Alexander has great odds against Thiem . Rotterdam tournament , Zverev is in great touch so I think he can beat Thiem . If you wanna take risk then go for ML @1.73 , if you want safe bet then go for DImitrov to win the match again Mischa + Zverev Alexander to win atleast one set ( parlay).

Things are looking good for Zverev in the 1st set, Too early to till though. Dimitrov gave me a scare, losing the first set -thankfully by a point- but then won and covered the huge -4.5 spread, glad I took the spread -that I hate usually- and not winning in straights.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2017, 08:48:45 AM
Zverev Alexander has great odds against Thiem . Rotterdam tournament , Zverev is in great touch so I think he can beat Thiem . If you wanna take risk then go for ML @1.73 , if you want safe bet then go for DImitrov to win the match again Mischa + Zverev Alexander to win atleast one set ( parlay).
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 14, 2017, 05:50:24 AM
Philipp Kohlschreiber - Lucas Pouille  /Lucas Pouille

Roberta Vinci - Lauren Davis/Roberta Vinci

Stefano Napolitano - Hugo Nys/Stefano Napolitano
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
February 14, 2017, 05:37:34 AM
Grigor Dimitrov is in very good form in this start of the season with 11 wins in the last 12 matchs. he is at home and he want to win the title here, trociki is a very good player but i think Grigor Dimitrov has the force to beat him today
I agree . Dimitrov is almost unstoppable , the one match which he has lost in the last 12 is against Nadal ( Which was a nail-biter ) I think he will manage to win against Troicki .

The number 1 seed, Marin Cilic have gone down from this tournament. The players that can really take away Tsonga title hope are left with Alex Zverev and Richard Gasquet. Tsonga is a great player but never won a single grandslam in his career. When the year come by, his chance to get one will get smaller. Clearly his tactics need to be change, a change for new coach will definitely help.
Zverev has a great opportunity to win this one . If its Tsonga v Zverev the it will be very interesting and I will go with Zverev to win.

-Dimitrov after this great start to the season, said he wants to get to the finals atp this year. He is currently 12th and seventh place is 450 points (it would be his new best ranking).

-Zverev has made his new best ranking this week (18th place).
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 13, 2017, 05:04:37 PM
Shuai Zhang - Timea Babos  pick:Shuai Zhang       @1.64   

Adrian Mannarino - Donald Young pick:Adrian Mannarino            @1.68   

Bradley Klahn - Stefan Kozlov pick: Bradley Klahn      @1.78

Michael Geerts/Benjamin Hannestad pick:Luis David Martinez/Caio Zampieri        @1.4
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
February 11, 2017, 01:46:07 PM
Hey guys do you think that Basilashvili could take a set from Grigor Dimitrov today? I am asking because the odds for 3 sets and 2-1 Dimitrov are very juicy and I am thinking of putting some coin for a nice return. Is it possible for Dimitrov to choke in front of the home audience is the question  Huh
Well Basilashvili is not a bad player bt you can't expect anything from him . He lost first set 6-0 against Klizan and then came back strong , took the second + third and won the match . Dimitrov is in great form too so I don't know its 50-50.
This tournament is happening in Bulgaria, Dimitrov's home country and he has incredible support. Both the games that he played he god really good support from the crowd and very intimidating for the oppositions to play. I was expecting Troicki to take a set from him but he wasnt good enough. I expect a straight set win for Dimitrov if he starts well.
The match started Dimitrov won first set by 6 - 1, easy win for Dimitrov. I was not expected that Basilashvili loses first set like this poor performence. Anyway the second set started the score is  2 - 2. I think in this set Basilashvili have a chance to win. This set may take a long time to finish. I hope still Dimitrov will win this game. Let's see what happen.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 11, 2017, 10:09:40 AM
Hey guys do you think that Basilashvili could take a set from Grigor Dimitrov today? I am asking because the odds for 3 sets and 2-1 Dimitrov are very juicy and I am thinking of putting some coin for a nice return. Is it possible for Dimitrov to choke in front of the home audience is the question  Huh
Well Basilashvili is not a bad player bt you can't expect anything from him . He lost first set 6-0 against Klizan and then came back strong , took the second + third and won the match . Dimitrov is in great form too so I don't know its 50-50.
This tournament is happening in Bulgaria, Dimitrov's home country and he has incredible support. Both the games that he played he god really good support from the crowd and very intimidating for the oppositions to play. I was expecting Troicki to take a set from him but he wasnt good enough. I expect a straight set win for Dimitrov if he starts well.
legendary
February 11, 2017, 09:47:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
February 11, 2017, 09:45:35 AM
I think nope he will not disappoint the home audience, the odds are good, but it is very risk to bet on this pick. If you ready to take a chance you can try it. But it is a bit tough to win this bet. Instead of losing money in this pick better pick any other better pick. I will not play this game once the game started if I get any safe bet I will pick that with playing high amount.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
February 11, 2017, 07:38:28 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 11, 2017, 07:26:27 AM
Ernests Gulbis - Sergiy Stakhovsky  pick:Sergiy Stakhovsky        @1.62

Kateryna Kozlova - Ekaterina Alexandrova  pick:Kateryna Kozlova          @1.49   

Roberto Bautista - David Goffin pick: Roberto Bautista        @1.94

Barbora Strycova - Garbine Muguruza  pick:Barbora Strycova         @2.3
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
February 11, 2017, 06:56:09 AM
Grigor Dimitrov had an amazing comeback win against Jerzy Janowicz after losing the first set. The crowd played a big part in his win as he was looking really shabby with his shots. He almost went down 3-5 in the 3rd set after being down 15-40 on serve but managed to hold and then broke janowicz's serve. Good match. In another tournament, Tsonga looked impressive with his win against countrymen Herbert 6-1,6-2.

Wasn't that the guy who upset Novak Djokovic in the Australian Open last month?
I was hoping he would continue to win his matches and not just be a one trick pony.
Good going if it was him.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
February 11, 2017, 06:52:40 AM
Easy win , paire match was void though otherwise it would have added 1.5 mbtc more  .

https://sportsbet.io/betslip/cDYhHTkL26YkZKwys
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/r3bikPvhaX7FmRCZX

Goffin v Bautista today , I am going for Goffin to win a set .
Zverev v Tsonga will be interesting I am going for both players to win atleast 1 set ( Or 3 set match ).

Those games should be interesting, but I will go for a more risky bet, and will bet on Goffin and Tsonga to win their games.
I will also bet on the game Paire v Gasquet, and on this one I think Gasquet will win. I actually made a parlay for Tsonga and Gasquet, and added Svitolina for value, because I also expect her to win her game, since she is in good form for now.

Parlay
A Zverev v Tsonga, Tsonga
Paire v Gasquet, Gasquet
Svitolina v Barty, Svitolina
Total odds: @2.4
legendary
Merit: 1006
February 11, 2017, 05:35:45 AM
Grigor Dimitrov is in very good form in this start of the season with 11 wins in the last 12 matchs. he is at home and he want to win the title here, trociki is a very good player but i think Grigor Dimitrov has the force to beat him today
I agree . Dimitrov is almost unstoppable , the one match which he has lost in the last 12 is against Nadal ( Which was a nail-biter ) I think he will manage to win against Troicki .

The number 1 seed, Marin Cilic have gone down from this tournament. The players that can really take away Tsonga title hope are left with Alex Zverev and Richard Gasquet. Tsonga is a great player but never won a single grandslam in his career. When the year come by, his chance to get one will get smaller. Clearly his tactics need to be change, a change for new coach will definitely help.
Zverev has a great opportunity to win this one . If its Tsonga v Zverev the it will be very interesting and I will go with Zverev to win.
Dimitrov vs Troicki, i am expecting good fight b/w these two players. this match will be very interesting to see, but yes Dimitrov is in the outstanding form he lost the only game. The odds also favour to him. Dimitrov is the hot pick in this match. But if the game becomes tough we may expect an unexpected result. I will go with Dimitrov and live betting I will get some more options to place my bet.
legendary
February 10, 2017, 10:29:48 PM
Easy win , paire match was void though otherwise it would have added 1.5 mbtc more  .

https://sportsbet.io/betslip/cDYhHTkL26YkZKwys
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/r3bikPvhaX7FmRCZX

Goffin v Bautista today , I am going for Goffin to win a set .
Zverev v Tsonga will be interesting I am going for both players to win atleast 1 set ( Or 3 set match ).
legendary
February 10, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 10, 2017, 08:26:37 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 10, 2017, 06:07:41 AM
Grigor Dimitrov had an amazing comeback win against Jerzy Janowicz after losing the first set. The crowd played a big part in his win as he was looking really shabby with his shots. He almost went down 3-5 in the 3rd set after being down 15-40 on serve but managed to hold and then broke janowicz's serve. Good match. In another tournament, Tsonga looked impressive with his win against countrymen Herbert 6-1,6-2.
Tsonga plays really well against all until quarter or semi finals and then he screws up against a high seeded player . He never gets pasts through semi finals , that's his problem . He gotto be more consistent and change his strategy a bit against big players.
legendary
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2017, 05:15:04 AM
new record for the 37 year-old (38 years on February 28) Ivo Karlovic.
In the lost match against Estrella has made 39 aces.
On clay courts (in a match the best of the 2 set over 3) is the first time they are marked so many aces
legendary
February 09, 2017, 10:39:32 PM
Tsonga plays really well against all until quarter or semi finals and then he screws up against a high seeded player . He never gets pasts through semi finals , that's his problem . He gotto be more consistent and change his strategy a bit against big players.
Jump to: