Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 742. (Read 201050 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2016, 12:04:10 PM
Murray vs Djokovic that is true in this game Djokovic will have to play 3rd set too because it is going to see real resistance after having completely one sided games recently. I have same thought when it to pick the most appropriate option and that seems only over 2.5 sets. Murray may be able to win this time being in more good form now.
Everyone is saying that Murray will win this match, But the odds are a favour to Djokovic. Yes, Murray @2.74 and Djokovic @1.44. I don't agree on what basis this odds are fixed. But my choice also Murray. Because he is playing fantastically in a recent tournament and recently he ranked up to the first position. So I am confused now to whom I have to place my bet any suggestions.   
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 20, 2016, 10:40:44 AM
Murray vs Djokovic that is true in this game Djokovic will have to play 3rd set too because it is going to see real resistance after having completely one sided games recently. I have same thought when it to pick the most appropriate option and that seems only over 2.5 sets. Murray may be able to win this time being in more good form now.

he might but fast from yesterdays games are that Murray played 3 exciting sets with Raonic where both players have match point and Murray at the end won he played more then 3 hours match and that may be his backfire, on the other hand Djokovic quite easy got his match and seem to be determent to take again first spot at this season end

expect great match to see with 3 sets that would be quite well to see and in the end may the best player win and take first place for this season

both players have played good Djokovic first part and Murray second, good is that they will play each other to determine the best tennis player for this year
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 20, 2016, 09:51:45 AM
Kontinen/Peers v Klaasen/Ram ATP World Tour finals doubles first I will deal with this match then I will look at that big match between Murray and Djokovic. This pair Kontinen/Peers is playing amazingly well and keep winning against other too. They merely reach in third set of the game as in first game is decided like 2 times they have done against Klaasen/Ram already. I have 2-0 @2.06 my bet being hopeful nothing going to change now in this play off.
Activity: 728
November 20, 2016, 08:00:55 AM
Activity: 700
November 20, 2016, 07:13:03 AM
Murray A. vs Djokovic two start players going to come face each other once again. I am fan of both and hard to support anyone alone of them. I am ready to expect a tough and hard tries by both sides. My choice is over 2.5 sets for betting because there can be serious fight. I am awaiting anxiously to make my evening with this game.
Activity: 966
November 20, 2016, 06:50:29 AM
One of the best Semi-Finals ever in ATP world tour . Raonic played extra ordinarily well and deserved the victory but its good that Murray managed to defeat Raonic because now we get to see epic Djokovic vs Murray in the finals . According to me , its a 50/50 match whoever plays better on that wins the match and I am rooting for Djokovic to win this .
Yup Raonic played superbly in the first set but bad luck he failed in front of number one player in remaining sets. Now the Historic Final Will Decide Year-End World No. 1. Murray vs. Djokovic Whoever wins this evening will also be the year-end No. 1 in the Emirates ATP Rankings. I am eagerly waiting for this match. My best pick is Murray I think he only wins this title.
This is the most awaited event in this year end. Many Tennis lovers are waiting for this match. In this game, my 2 fav players are playing I don't know to whom I have to choose. This is very tough to predict who will win today's match. But Murray is in tremendous form I think he will win today. Let's see who will become the ATP world Number 1 player.
This is how it started and it gonna be how it end. Djokovic have only played 1/3 hours tennis from what Andy Murray have against Raonic. Murray pushed his muscle to the limit yesterday. The fitness level of Djokovic is far above Andy Murray, but this is the challenge that Murray need to face as a world number 1. Not a day for Money line bet, go for over game or three sets.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 20, 2016, 05:01:29 AM
The match is Murray, Andy v Djokovic, Novak
The match starts at 20.11.2016 19:00

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-tour-finals-london/murray-andy-v-djokovic-novak/event/10604068?ref=tipster3

Tournament:ATP: Tour Finals London, GB, Group John McEnroe
Match:Murray, Andy v Djokovic, Novak
Betting option:Djokovic, Novak -1.5
@ 2.15
Stake: 15mbtc
Return:32.25mBTC

hey joca this tips is very interesting as we all knew that murray can also be a big pick but you are giving an handicap and since that i love djokovic with
your pick i can now decide to place my bet with him good luck buddy and good luck to all of us who believes in him.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
November 20, 2016, 04:56:28 AM
The match is Murray, Andy v Djokovic, Novak
The match starts at 20.11.2016 19:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-tour-finals-london/murray-andy-v-djokovic-novak/event/10604068?ref=tipster3

Match:Murray, Andy v Djokovic, Novak
Betting option:Djokovic, Novak -1.5
@ 2.15
Return:32.25mBTC
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
November 20, 2016, 03:58:33 AM
One of the best Semi-Finals ever in ATP world tour . Raonic played extra ordinarily well and deserved the victory but its good that Murray managed to defeat Raonic because now we get to see epic Djokovic vs Murray in the finals . According to me , its a 50/50 match whoever plays better on that wins the match and I am rooting for Djokovic to win this .
Yup Raonic played superbly in the first set but bad luck he failed in front of number one player in remaining sets. Now the Historic Final Will Decide Year-End World No. 1. Murray vs. Djokovic Whoever wins this evening will also be the year-end No. 1 in the Emirates ATP Rankings. I am eagerly waiting for this match. My best pick is Murray I think he only wins this title.
This is the most awaited event in this year end. Many Tennis lovers are waiting for this match. In this game, my 2 fav players are playing I don't know to whom I have to choose. This is very tough to predict who will win today's match. But Murray is in tremendous form I think he will win today. Let's see who will become the ATP world Number 1 player.
Activity: 532
November 20, 2016, 03:00:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2016, 12:42:33 AM
legendary
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
November 20, 2016, 12:05:01 AM
Epic finish for great tennis season winner takes all will it be Murray  or  Djokovic
May best one wins
Djokovic just crushed Nishikori as Kei only won 1 point per match in the 2 sets they played.
That showed that Djokovic is in top form and Andy struggled versus Raonic earlier today,
It will be a grudge match in the final to say the least.

I think djokovic is not in great physical shape, but he's a shark and wants back the top spot in the ATP rankings and do it in the Murray house would have a special flavor.
well its a hard pick since djokovic shows some eagerness to win last time and murray got some hard fight with raonic it seems that djokovic have its edge but i guess in this types of game selecting the best can be seen when the game started i will be choosing djokovic for my personal opinion and bet for him though..
Very true. It all depends on how one starts the game. If it is their day then they will win it. If their game is off then they will suffer and struggle the entire match and it will not be easy for them to pull a win late as Novak has had this done to him before and I bet on him to win early on and lost because of this.
I will not make that same mistake this time and will wait until the match forms itself early on then place a bet on who is playing their A form in the finals match.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 20, 2016, 12:02:23 AM
Epic finish for great tennis season winner takes all will it be Murray  or  Djokovic
May best one wins
Djokovic just crushed Nishikori as Kei only won 1 point per match in the 2 sets they played.
That showed that Djokovic is in top form and Andy struggled versus Raonic earlier today,

I think djokovic is not in great physical shape, but he's a shark and wants back the top spot in the ATP rankings and do it in the Murray house would have a special flavor.
well its a hard pick since djokovic shows some eagerness to win last time and murray got some hard fight with raonic it seems that djokovic have its edge but i guess in this types of game selecting the best can be seen when the game started i will be choosing djokovic for my personal opinion and bet for him though..

Djokovic has ended the game and Im quite glad that he still has it, at first I thought that he might lose a set to nishikori but he won the game with two sets . Nishikori didnt managed to put up a good fight for djokovic and it just seems either the gap between them is high or that nishikori is not in a good shape
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 19, 2016, 10:30:47 PM
May best one wins

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
November 19, 2016, 08:19:15 PM
May best one wins

legendary
November 19, 2016, 06:10:28 PM
May best one wins
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 19, 2016, 05:54:12 PM
Epic finish for great tennis season winner takes all will it be Murray  or  Djokovic
May best one wins
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 19, 2016, 01:00:36 PM
Andy Murray after a hard fight back won the second set against Raonic after losing the first set 5-7. Now in the deciding set Raonic is in the lead. Murray gives strong play to overcome the ability of Raonic and win the match.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
November 19, 2016, 08:50:07 AM
The match is Lacko, Lukas v Vanni, Luca
The match starts at 19.11.2016 18:30

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/brescia/lacko-lukas-v-vanni-luca/event/10602914?ref=tipster3

Tournament:Challenger: Brescia, Italy
Match:Lacko, Lukas v Vanni, Luca
Betting option:Lacko, Lukas
@ 1.50
Return:22.50mBTC
legendary
November 18, 2016, 05:34:01 PM
The match is NISHIKORI, KEI v CILIC, MARIN
The match starts at 18.11.2016 21:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-tour-finals-london/nishikori-kei-v-cilic-marin/event/10593560?ref=tipster3

Match:NISHIKORI, KEI v CILIC, MARIN
Betting option:NISHIKORI, KEI -1.5
@ 2.30
Return:34.50mBTC

Very risky pick according to me . Don't you guys think choosing " over games " is the ideal pick for this match ? I am not even sure about Cilic not winning this match, he has improved a lot and he got all chance to win against Nishikori .
You were right. Nishikori did not care to win this match because he is going too advance to see Djokovic in the next round so he doesn't want to spend anymore energy on this opponent.
It is over on games now going into the third set.
Jump to: