Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 746. (Read 201050 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 13, 2016, 05:43:20 AM
Djokovic N - Thiem D. first half games over 9.5 @2 odds. Djokovic is going to win and I am not concerned in this regard since odds are very low I went for most appropriate alternative what I found in set 1. I am sure we will have to see an interesting game where Thiem will keep Djokovic engaged by showing quality game.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 13, 2016, 05:36:54 AM
well last tournament in this season will start in few hours will it be good for Murray or Djokovic or some other player will win this
i mean in last few month we only speak about two of them what if someone else take this
Activity: 532
November 13, 2016, 05:07:59 AM
Raonic vs Monfils I will Raonic because odds for him is really nice @1.80 there is good chance to make nice profit, I think so Raonic will beat Monfils even he is more talented but it will be close fight but Raonic has more better chance to win this match.
The odds is pretty interesting, But if we compare these two players head to head result Monfils is better. But Raonic also played superbly in last few games. This is the game bit unpredictable. But just because of odds you can take a risk no problem. My suggestion is I will not go for final result, but i will go for over 21.5 let's see what happen.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
November 13, 2016, 05:07:01 AM
The match is Rublev, Andrey v Benneteau, Julien
The match starts at 13.11.2016 16:00

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/mouilleronlecaptif/rublev-andrey-v-benneteau-julien/event/10570698?ref=tipster3

Tournament:Challenger: Mouilleron Le Captif, France
Match:Rublev, Andrey v Benneteau, Julien
Betting option:Over 22.5
Odd:1.90
Stake: 15mbtc
Return:28.50mBTC
Activity: 714
November 13, 2016, 02:40:01 AM
Raonic vs Monfils I will Raonic because odds for him is really nice @1.80 there is good chance to make nice profit, I think so Raonic will beat Monfils even he is more talented but it will be close fight but Raonic has more better chance to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2016, 01:59:24 AM
The match is Paire, Benoit v Rublev, Andrey
The match starts at 12.11.2016 16:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/mouilleronlecaptif/paire-benoit-v-rublev-andrey/event/10568626?ref=tipster3

Match:Paire, Benoit v Rublev, Andrey
Odd:1.75
Return:26.25mBTC

Paire to win the match seems like a safe pick for me than this , the odds are impressive too ( @1.5) . Rublev is in good form but sometimes Paire can beat anyone easily so I avoid to choose over when it comes to paire Smiley Good luck though .

Rublev won the game with straight two sets. It was quite a humiliation for paire because he is currently the 47th while rublev is the 171th. He lost to a youngster, although rublev by winning twof his last game with straight two sets as well however paire should be able to handle those situation given that he is much more experienced

Yes you said it right , "it was quite a humiliation" and this has been the case for Paire in the past few years . He either beats the opponent so easily or gets beaten like this . Although Rublev played an amazing match , I think Paire could have done better especially in the second set tie breaker when he had good lead of 4-2 he should have sealed it .
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2016, 02:39:37 PM

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/mouilleronlecaptif/paire-benoit-v-rublev-andrey/event/10568626?ref=tipster3

Paire to win the match seems like a safe pick for me than this , the odds are impressive too ( @1.5) . Rublev is in good form but sometimes Paire can beat anyone easily so I avoid to choose over when it comes to paire Smiley Good luck though .

Rublev won the game with straight two sets. It was quite a humiliation for paire because he is currently the 47th while rublev is the 171th. He lost to a youngster, although rublev by winning twof his last game with straight two sets as well however paire should be able to handle those situation given that he is much more experienced
legendary
November 12, 2016, 08:32:59 AM

legendary
November 12, 2016, 08:23:18 AM

legendary
November 11, 2016, 04:33:18 AM
The match is Lamasine, Tristan v Rublev, Andrey
The match starts at 11.11.2016 18:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/mouilleronlecaptif/lamasine-tristan-v-rublev-andrey/event/10563372?ref=tipster3

Match:Lamasine, Tristan v Rublev, Andrey
Return:28.50mbtc
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 10, 2016, 05:31:15 PM
Novak Djokovic next week at the Masters in London can come first in the world ranking! to do this is to win every game (5 matches).
He is not in great shape but it is always a champion and bounce back the top spot in the home of Murray can give you great motivation.

with this i agree he can be first but this time he wont be under pressure Murray will be playing on home and he will under huge pressure cu they will want from him to win all games and to win this
I think that for long time i didnt see this much pressure on Murray and for first time that Djokovic will be on low preassure
I think Marin Cilic can go far beyond everyone expected at London, he throwing up his match against John Isner last week to save his energy, he is well prepare for this Final Tour. Long time since I last saw Andy Murray @ 2.26 odds is lower than Novak Djokovic @ 2.52 odds. Anyone of them can double our coin  Grin

I agree with you , Cilic has improved a lot this season and he has gone to next level . I would rank him above Berdych , Thiem but below Nishikori, Wawrinka as they know how to play during pressure better than Cilic . Also as you mentioned , its good to see someone having more odds than Djokovic , this is what Tennis needed .

You are right this is what we need for tennis right now
I hope it will be great but all players can win if we look better on them
legendary
November 10, 2016, 12:57:41 PM
Novak Djokovic next week at the Masters in London can come first in the world ranking! to do this is to win every game (5 matches).
He is not in great shape but it is always a champion and bounce back the top spot in the home of Murray can give you great motivation.

with this i agree he can be first but this time he wont be under pressure Murray will be playing on home and he will under huge pressure cu they will want from him to win all games and to win this
I think that for long time i didnt see this much pressure on Murray and for first time that Djokovic will be on low preassure
I think Marin Cilic can go far beyond everyone expected at London, he throwing up his match against John Isner last week to save his energy, he is well prepare for this Final Tour. Long time since I last saw Andy Murray @ 2.26 odds is lower than Novak Djokovic @ 2.52 odds. Anyone of them can double our coin  Grin

I agree with you , Cilic has improved a lot this season and he has gone to next level . I would rank him above Berdych , Thiem but below Nishikori, Wawrinka as they know how to play during pressure better than Cilic . Also as you mentioned , its good to see someone having more odds than Djokovic , this is what Tennis needed .
Activity: 966
November 10, 2016, 12:05:25 PM

legendary
November 10, 2016, 10:24:02 AM
The match is Roger-Vasselin, Edouard v De Schepper, Kenny
The match starts at 10.11.2016 16:30

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/mouilleronlecaptif/rogervasselin-edouard-v-de-schepper-kenny/event/10560294?ref=tipster3

Match:Roger-Vasselin, Edouard v De Schepper, Kenny
Betting option:Roger-Vasselin, Edouard
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 10, 2016, 04:17:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
November 09, 2016, 08:00:42 PM
legendary
November 09, 2016, 09:12:29 AM
The match is Paire, Benoit v Lopez-Perez, Enrique
The match starts at 09.11.2016 18:30

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/mouilleronlecaptif/paire-benoit-v-lopezperez-enrique/event/10554148?ref=tipster3

Match:Paire, Benoit v Lopez-Perez, Enrique
Betting option:Under 20.5
Activity: 532
November 08, 2016, 11:19:32 PM
The match is Mathieu, Paul-Henri v Lamasine, Tristan
The match starts at 08.11.2016 17:35

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/mouilleronlecaptif/mathieu-paulhenri-v-lamasine-tristan/event/10531800?ref=tipster3

Match:Mathieu, Paul-Henri v Lamasine, Tristan
Betting option:Under 21.5
Odd:1.85

This is the first time Paul is facing Tristan , so I am not that sure about choosing under option . Tristan is a young player and I think he will give a good fight for Paul . The Match odds for Paul looks impressive ( @1.40 ) so I prefer choosing that Smiley
Yes, the Tristan is a young player, and he can take this match over 21.5. So better go with over 21.5 is a better choice in this game. And the Paul may have a chance to win this game the odds also looks pretty good @1.40 is not a low odd. And he has the capability to win this match. So my prediction is over 21.5 and Paul. 
We got an unexpected result in this match, The young player Lamasine, Tristan played the superb game in this match, He won this match by 4-6,6-1,6-7. This is great fight b/w these players. We saw there is huge difference b/w odds after 2nd set completed. But in the end, again unexpected result we got. Congrats to Lamasine, Tristan.
legendary
Activity: 1092
November 08, 2016, 01:45:34 PM

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/mouilleronlecaptif/mathieu-paulhenri-v-lamasine-tristan/event/10531800?ref=tipster3

This is the first time Paul is facing Tristan , so I am not that sure about choosing under option . Tristan is a young player and I think he will give a good fight for Paul . The Match odds for Paul looks impressive ( @1.40 ) so I prefer choosing that Smiley
Yes, the Tristan is a young player, and he can take this match over 21.5. So better go with over 21.5 is a better choice in this game. And the Paul may have a chance to win this game the odds also looks pretty good @1.40 is not a low odd. And he has the capability to win this match. So my prediction is over 21.5 and Paul. 
legendary
November 08, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

Jump to: