Pages:
Author

Topic: TerraCoin Logo Contest - Voting Thread OPEN - page 3. (Read 2793 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
I vote for #1.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
I visit this thread accidentally and see many great logos there. I'm not too active in Altcoin board, so I'm not sure if my vote would be counted. Well, I love the #7 which the combination of colors is matched and the font is great.

You will be counted, your activity level on the forum is higher than 30  Smiley
legendary
Are we voting for logo or wallpaper? I Vote Number 4 is a good logo it needs some improvement if your looking for a currency logo.

This is for the logo, they are just different samples. The other logo files will be provided by the winning designer once voting is complete.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
I visit this thread accidentally and see many great logos there. I'm not too active in Altcoin board, so I'm not sure if my vote would be counted. Well, I love the #7 which the combination of colors is matched and the font is great.

Edit: I have mistaken chose the number, I though the rep's number is below of design, but what actually I mean is the design #6. Sorry for my mistake Sad
legendary
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
#7 ... celtic_T + gaia/terra/earth + green/blue_color yeah that resonates
else #3 (sticks in the brain good for brand recog)
else #6 (brand recog) very ASIC like
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Are we voting for logo or wallpaper? I Vote Number 4 is a good logo it needs some improvement if your looking for a currency logo.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Now you should add your coin too markets:)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
i like the first = #1
legendary
Reserved
legendary
Hello everyone! The TerraCoin logo contest mentioned here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trc-terracoin-new-logographics-contest-vote-1375662 has come to a close. The TRC foundation has narrowed down the list of designs, so it is time to vote! Below you will find the designs, numbered 1 through 7(Number for the design is the number listed ABOVE the design). Simply comment the number design you would like to vote for - and maybe a reason why you like the design.

Additionally, you must have activity level of 30 or above for your vote to be counted. This is to prevent puppet accounts from voting. If at any time puppet accounts are discovered their vote and their parent accounts' vote will be removed.

Voting will end May 5th, 10PM EDT at which time the thread will be locked, votes tallied, and the winner announced.

The first 25 voters will receive 100TRC each once the contest has closed.

Ok, now let's see what everyone likes best  Smiley

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)

Pages:
Jump to: