Pages:
Author

Topic: TestCoin, CoinCoin & JokeCoin - page 3. (Read 1625 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May 20, 2013, 03:37:33 AM
TestCoin: A coin so easy to mine, it can teach anyone how to use mining software, while making them feel like they are getting tons of coins (like 100,000 coins released per block or something). Also meant to be given away freely, to get people interested in Coins.

Devcoin. Since it's merge-mined with BTC it takes no real effort to get, and you get several million per block.

CoinCoin: A Coin that should never be exchanged for USD. A coin meant to be used to get coins with.

The list on this one is pretty long, basically any coin from FTC forward.

JokeCoin: A Coin that is so hard to mine, that no one will want to do it.

Bitbar. With a generous payout of .00001 per block and 520, or 5200... 52000 confirmations to get paid, you can order a real bar of gold delivered across country by horse and receive it before any bitbar shows up in your wallet.
Activity: 196
Google/YouTube
May 20, 2013, 03:27:30 AM
All of these already exist under various names.

What are they? And They should exists under these names, so that they are easier to find and understand.
Google/YouTube
May 20, 2013, 03:26:38 AM
I also have an idea for a 4th coin that would tie coins to human life in a way that would make mining a regular everyday occupation. Like people that don't understand computers would even start wanting to mine.
Activity: 182
May 20, 2013, 03:26:14 AM
All of these already exist under various names.
Google/YouTube
May 20, 2013, 03:25:29 AM
Would anyone else be interested in working on these projects with me?

TestCoin: A coin so easy to mine, it can teach anyone how to use mining software, while making them feel like they are getting tons of coins (like 100,000 coins released per block or something). Also meant to be given away freely, to get people interested in Coins.

CoinCoin: A Coin that should never be exchanged for USD. A coin meant to be used to get coins with.

JokeCoin: A Coin that is so hard to mine, that no one will want to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: