Pages:
Author

Topic: Tether Crashes, Bitcoin Rises - page 3. (Read 824 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 18, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
Tether Crashes, Bitcoin Rises

Tether has fallen to its lowest level ever since it was invented in 2015, reaching $0.85 to…

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33559/tether-crashes-bitcoin-rises

All is just the fake information on social media channels. It made investors who were holding USDT sell off and creat the unexpected price increasement and overcome the strong resistance line of Bitcoin in a short time
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

Tether has fallen to its lowest level ever since it was invented in 2015, reaching $0.85 to…

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33559/tether-crashes-bitcoin-rises

I have no doubt that this is an element of manipulation. Someone earned very good money on this. Now there are a lot of stable coins on the market and a war begins between them. Unfortunately, this is very bad for us, as players of this system, but this is the crypto market ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
It's ironicall that a coin that is supposed to be pegged to Dollar has gone down by 20% and now is around 0,93$... Everyone shoud stop invest in it and sell it it's clear that is a fake and it's not stable as someone said in the past..
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 08:58:03 AM
This is what happens when people invest in unregulated securities.

It's predictable. When nobody is watching the store, it gets robbed.

Regulation is the answer to most of the problems plaguing the crypto market.

The SEC has a program that places a couple of layers of regulation.

Check this: https://www.startengine.com/monetran-llc

This is the wave of the future. Soon investors will not sink money into unregulated companies.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 18, 2018, 04:39:08 AM
I think that later Tether can be a scam, but now this situation looks like a market manipulation, as well as an opportunity to make money even at the very jump in Tether prices.
Indeed, Tether already used as a scam when its price dropped to less than 0.9 USD but the best part is to see bitfinex making USDT/USD 0.5 : 1 or less Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 06:25:29 PM
I think that later Tether can be a scam, but now this situation looks like a market manipulation, as well as an opportunity to make money even at the very jump in Tether prices.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM
Maybe it's just the FUD that caused prices to fall very much and I also heard that tethering is a fraud so many traders who sell it are what makes the Tether's price fall so deeply but now the price has begun to rise again many people are aware that it's just a FUD to drop prices Tether, that's my opinion because I haven't analyzed where USD is right in crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 17, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
This mean that Theter is finish?
I do not feel any danger or threat to the crypto market as Bitcoin increases and USDT drops. Because USDT go down which it is too small and only occurs in a short period of time it is enough to recover as soon as Bitcoin volume is traded and sold out.
It seems to me that Bitcoin and USDT are completely different things. The fact that the price of Bitcoin fluctuates: it falls, then decreases and this is normal, because the cryptocurrency has never been stable. But USDT is the equivalent of a dollar in a cryptocurrency and its deviation from the norm should not exceed even a percentage.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 05:02:20 PM
This mean that Theter is finish?
I do not feel any danger or threat to the crypto market as Bitcoin increases and USDT drops. Because USDT go down which it is too small and only occurs in a short period of time it is enough to recover as soon as Bitcoin volume is traded and sold out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
USDT, TUSD, USDC and I believe that there will be more copies of this "stable" coin. For me its absurd that exchanges don't have their version of tether.
I mean Kucoin should have KUSD, bittrex BUSD etc... They would have more profit from their own currency when people start panicking or fomoing and converting it to some form of USD or back. And they should throw away tether totally! I was always concerned about tether cos they are constantly putting more and more coins on the market.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
October 17, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

Finally the investors realize that Tether is not worth to hold because it gas no real dollar that backing up their coin supply. Tether is one of the reason why Bitcoin value suddenly collapse. I hope that the US investigation on Tether would be finish so Bitcoin will continue to rise again.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
October 16, 2018, 08:07:12 AM
Hello,

Thether is always tricky to evaluate, always fuds and counter fuds. Different audits made just ensure during a certain time then doubts come again. Of course in case of big troubles and bad news people want to secure and go in the most trust one for them generally BTC.
Activity: 952
October 16, 2018, 08:01:31 AM
Until Bitcoin hits 3k, we cannot see Bitcoin to surpass 10k or higher again. Dont be deceived by CNBC shills. Bitcoin needs to accelerate very hard before the huge bull run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
The falling or rising in price of tether have no relationship with the rising of bitcoin price. If tether goes down by some few percent  does not means it has crashed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 16, 2018, 03:57:25 AM
Now Bitcoin has a chance to rise again. Tether is trustless for me. But I admit that is usefull at the same time for crypto market. I don't trust but some time we need it. I hope it still usefull and pump all the market again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
The price of Tether's stablecoin (the USDT token) has fallen to its biggest drop in the last 18 months.

The stablecoin to US dollar exchange rate fell to $ 0.925284 on Monday, the lowest level since April 2017, and was last traded at 2% less, in the last 24 hours, according to the Coinmarketcap tool.

The fall in the USDT price has boosted the price of Bitcoin (BTC) in exchange Bitfinex. The market leader cryptocurrency was quoted at $ 7,788 in exchange. Rumors indicate that the Hong Kong-based exchange operates Tether LLC, which developed the USDT token.

Some reports blame the fall in the price of the USDT token due to lack of transparency about the company's true holdings in USD (dollar). Some believe that while there are many factors that affect Bitcoin's price movements, bulls are often correlated with new USDT issues. USDT acquisitions are scheduled to track the falls of Bitcoin, so it can be used to support Bitcoin's prices.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
October 15, 2018, 03:49:59 PM
it is a normal phenomenon when a particular cryptocurrency looses its value or has challenges with its project, the investors will pull out in search for another reliable project. the tether has in recent times had serious reasons to give investors questions to ask and they don't want  to have excuses when it comes to heir investments so they tend to move their assets to bitcoin which happens to be more stable.
Activity: 714
October 15, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Yes! Bitcoin really pumped because all of tether where transferred to buy Bitcoin. Hope that it will be only Bitcoin and USD will be playing inside the market now.

There's a slight fall there actually for the past few hours, but we're now heading back to a much better price in the marketplace right now. So for those who grabbed the cheaper price lately, good for them because eventually the market will be gaining a good standing with respect to demand and supply.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 15, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

This morning I heard a bad news about USDT. That is a bad thing. Perhaps that is why TUSD is being used by more people. I think this is TUSD's strategy to make them lose the heavyweight opponent. It seems that the Crypto market is getting more and more war and it is interesting. Grin

Is TUSD more transparent and do we know how exactly do they peg the coin?
USDT is just a time bomb. When it hits it will hit hard and I sincerely hope it hits asap, so the impact is smaller. Binance blow would also be on the long run something very good for the space...
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
October 15, 2018, 01:44:38 PM
USDT needs a proper audit.
There will be no audit.  Ever.  The money is LONG gone.  Are you people really this fucking stupid?

The money is gone, USDt was fake and Bitfinex is insolvent. Is that what you're trying to say? This panic is much too small if you ask me. If somebody had inside knowledge that  USDt isn't backed at all there would be incredible money at stake. Someone could trade that information for millions of dollars and someone else make millions by trading with that information in mind. How would they keep it from the public for so long? There would be whistleblowers everywhere or a giant insider trading dump. Not a small one like we was today with half of it being squeezed shorts.

I think that people are overreacting and thinking they're smart enough to put 1 and 1 together (bitfinex banking problems and USDt rumors). In reality they're too emotional and heavily influenced by months of bearish sentiment.
Pages:
Jump to: