Pages:
Author

Topic: Tether Crashes, Bitcoin Rises - page 5. (Read 824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 15, 2018, 09:03:09 AM
hmm you say bitcoin rises ? we made in last 24 hours about 0.4 % not really rises XD
But yes its sad to see a table coin falling down to 0.85$ insted of 1 $

regards
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 08:56:12 AM
How the USDT issuer guarantees such a distribution mechanism is not yet clear!
Behind the recent surge in bitcoin, all of them were driven by the indiscriminate use of USDT. When the news came out, the USDT was pushed to the forefront.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
Tether Crashes, Bitcoin Rises

Tether has fallen to its lowest level ever since it was invented in 2015, reaching $0.85 to…

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33559/tether-crashes-bitcoin-rises
This morning I heard a bad news about USDT. That is a bad thing. Perhaps that is why TUSD is being used by more people. I think this is TUSD's strategy to make them lose the heavyweight opponent. It seems that the Crypto market is getting more and more war and it is interesting. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
October 15, 2018, 08:06:29 AM
Right from day1 I was never a fan of Tether, I never even supported neither have I used the so called stable coin. They lack transparency and I even doubt if they're decentralized as they claim.
Also with the development of more decentralized stable coins I don't think USDT services is still needed.
USDC is a stable coin created by Circle and they own the exchange - Poloniex, I do not think that there is some big diffent between two these coins (USDT and USDC).
Maybe that a lot of people lost trust in this coin.
They have many differences, USDT is very much centralized that's is why many user lost confidence in them. They're not accountable neither are they transparent but on the other hand USDC and other newly created stablecoins are mostly decentralised and totally opposite from USDT
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
October 15, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

Tether has fallen to its lowest level ever since it was invented in 2015, reaching $0.85 to…

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33559/tether-crashes-bitcoin-rises

The publication that trading pairs with USDT will probably be a fake tomorrow from the Binance exchange.

Also affected by the news: the exchange KuCoin will suspend the input and output of Tether tokens to "purse maintenance"

and an article from Bloomberg about the possible insolvency of Bitfinex and doubts about the reliability of USDT tokens, of which more than 3 billion were issued, but Bitfinex posted 3 references to cold wallets where Bitcoins, Ethereum and EOS are stored, so the rumors not confirmed.
copper member
Activity: 172
Merit: 7
October 15, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: