Pages:
Author

Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger - page 19. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 26, 2018, 04:46:18 PM
When will we receive tokens with ICO Tezos? I was tired to wait, ICO has raised more than all funds. As a result of any actions of the company, it isn't visible and it isn't heard. He in general develops? Tokens promise?
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
If you want to check your password, you can use this service https://www.tezos.com/pwcheck.html
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
March 26, 2018, 01:48:42 AM
To access your Tezos do you only need your private and public key that was in the PDF we got at the ICO? Trying to figure out how I'll access my tezzies at launch
Privkey and password
Yeah, private key and password both are  required to unlock the tezzies. Its so sad but I am sure many people did not even write down or remember the password that they created while buying tezos, wonder how much percentage of tokens would get lost because of this.
agree.. i am abit surprise as well to know that password is require... luckily for me, i happen to wrote it down.

Actually they were so informative about what informations we'd need. But I think many people already lost those required informations.
Thats awful if you didn't write or save your private keys. Maybe some of them save it and forget because of what happened after they waited and have not seen any developments before which is not good. Private keys and yoir investment is the thing and now that it slowly get moving you will be more happy especially if you have your private keys.
Anyways there is no any wallets available now right?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
To access your Tezos do you only need your private and public key that was in the PDF we got at the ICO? Trying to figure out how I'll access my tezzies at launch
Privkey and password
Yeah, private key and password both are  required to unlock the tezzies. Its so sad but I am sure many people did not even write down or remember the password that they created while buying tezos, wonder how much percentage of tokens would get lost because of this.
agree.. i am abit surprise as well to know that password is require... luckily for me, i happen to wrote it down.

Actually they were so informative about what informations we'd need. But I think many people already lost those required informations.

Yes I believe a lot of the Tezos supply will be lost due to people not storing their private keys from the sale. In a way this is equivalent to burning that supply which is very positive for the token price, hopefully after the launch we will see positive developments in the tech as well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
Privkey and password

Activity: 25
March 24, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
Privkey and password
Activity: 29
March 23, 2018, 06:21:37 AM
I know all these legal/monetary have caused development to delay, but I wonder if they've had any impact on the actual substance of the project.  Are we still getting the same features and platform that was advertised a year ago?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 23, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
Privkey and password
Yeah, private key and password both are  required to unlock the tezzies. Its so sad but I am sure many people did not even write down or remember the password that they created while buying tezos, wonder how much percentage of tokens would get lost because of this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
March 23, 2018, 06:02:03 AM
Privkey and password
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:42:42 AM
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 04:35:32 PM
I plan to sell my Tezzies when/if we overtake Cardano. Not before.
So you're ready to sell your XTZ for 0.2$
PM me

Buddy, there are special threads for trade, let's not do it here Wink
lol, I'm just trolling. We're not gonna sell our Tezzies even for 10$ each  Grin

so Tezos will be planned to launche soon or ..?

sometime ago many peoples sad that crypto is dead...
Activity: 443
March 22, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
I am very supportive and I hope that with the advancement of the smart contracts I can provide even greater benefits.
and I hope this will be applied as soon as possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 03:12:00 PM
tezos is a dynamic ledger with a new smart contract language, it will make a huge impact in crypto world
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
March 22, 2018, 01:37:16 PM
I stepped away from investing in tezos during the ICO because there were to many red flags for me. Looking back I am glad I did not. With all the stuff that went wrong, it might still be a long way for Tezos to overcome this. Will monitor the project though

Even there are lots of conflicts, I'm glad I invested in Tezos. Time will tell it was good or bad idead though  Cheesy

Tezos was looking very iffy for a long while. Now pretty much all the conflicts are sorted, and Tezos will easily be a contender for a spot in the top 5 market caps.
There has been lots of great news lately, and yesterday there was reason to believe the network will go live soon. Looks like Tezos ICO investors will soon be rewarded for sticking it out for all these months. In my opinion this is the best opportunity since the Ethereum ICO. I don't think it will take long to see if I'm correct. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
March 22, 2018, 04:21:31 AM
As for me, Tezos is overhyped, but the project didn`t achieved success because developers are bad... a lot of potential but luck of development.

Not the developers are bad, the owners are.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2018, 05:32:38 PM
What about Tezos guys? Is there any news about it? Lastly I read something about it and it was saying that we are in exchanges in  4 weeks. Maybe I wanted to understand like that :d Do you think that with the BTC rise in the April, will you make an entry like a storm?
Activity: 462
March 21, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
As for me, Tezos is overhyped, but the project didn`t achieved success because developers are bad... a lot of potential but luck of development.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
March 21, 2018, 01:46:14 PM
I think Tezos price depends on 3 key factors: future BTC and ETH prices; dynamic of devs/migration of ICO/Dapps on tezos mainnet;

Good points. And as I remember they announced $50 million fund to support projects on Tezos which can help attract developers and entrepreneurs.

Indeed, this is the the biggest deal with tezos in my opinion, to pay companies to deploy apps on their platform instead of getting paid.
Any news about the main net launch?

Some solid daps will help Tezos to get more attentions. I'm trying to follow the channels, nothing that I caught about the launch.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
March 21, 2018, 05:05:43 AM
I think Tezos price depends on 3 key factors: future BTC and ETH prices; dynamic of devs/migration of ICO/Dapps on tezos mainnet;

Good points. And as I remember they announced $50 million fund to support projects on Tezos which can help attract developers and entrepreneurs.

Indeed, this is the the biggest deal with tezos in my opinion, to pay companies to deploy apps on their platform instead of getting paid.
Any news about the main net launch?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
March 20, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: