Pages:
Author

Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger - page 30. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 05:30:45 PM
This company has multiple lawsuits and an investigation by a US agency.No tokens issued yet nor any in the near future it's really doomed and be certain some US agency will seize their funds next year

You really gotta be VERY careful with US based projects. These guys are tracking crypto very seriously.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 03:42:40 AM
This company has multiple lawsuits and an investigation by a US agency.No tokens issued yet nor any in the near future it's really doomed and be certain some US agency will seize their funds next year

what a pitty we have waited long years for this project to go out.. now all I can hope is to get back my money
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2017, 09:58:09 PM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 06:08:39 AM
http://www.tezos.help/community-press-release.html

The Story and Voice of the Tezos Community

Please read and share!
Activity: 5
December 19, 2017, 01:49:34 PM
1) Its safe to buy Xtz futures in HitBts? What is guarantee? Someone search this info?
Price is dump now, maybe good time to increase get some  tezzies.
What you think?

2) Any dates already known? test network? masternodes, full network start? Or no any info?

Thanx to all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
December 18, 2017, 05:37:49 PM
I think this project is successful, give back all the money to investors by distributing the profit to investors and the team. I don't think they can make such money as a company in next ten years.

Many projects have gone to the moon lately. If they do good then make such money I guess.
Activity: 448
December 18, 2017, 04:47:56 PM
I think this project is successful, give back all the money to investors by distributing the profit to investors and the team. I don't think they can make such money as a company in next ten years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
December 18, 2017, 04:37:47 PM
To access your Tezos do you only need your private and public key that was in the PDF we got at the ICO? Trying to figure out how I'll access my tezzies at launch
yes we are supposed to need only our private key like for others wallets

anyone knows when it will happen ?

Unfortunately no. We have been waiting. I personally ready for any new delay though.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
December 18, 2017, 12:56:29 PM
To access your Tezos do you only need your private and public key that was in the PDF we got at the ICO? Trying to figure out how I'll access my tezzies at launch

If you beleive in God, you may ask him and get back to us with His response.
I'd like to know that too but I dunno how...
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 12:49:07 PM

Activity: 406
December 18, 2017, 09:22:53 AM
Activity: 16
December 17, 2017, 10:00:53 AM
Typically I'm very skeptical of IOUs, however the volume is actually decent... $1.22m in 24 hours.  For example, BOScoin is in a similar IOU situation and the volume is only $28k so can't trust that price. 

It might not be $10 at launch, but there's real demand for this technology and coin.
December 17, 2017, 06:49:11 AM
what the hell is going on with tezos, its been half a year now we still have no clue about coins etc.
Well this might probably be the first time in the crypto-history when token value is growing up with the negative news in the background.
Cannot even imagine the pump scale if we get good news some day.
the token value is future now, it cant represent the real value of tezos, all we can do is to wait for the distribution and hope it can be profitable than bitcoin
It at least represents the support of community and investors towards XTZ. Keeping in mind this is just the price of IOUs, with all that weird things happened recently, this is somewhat fantastic.
Activity: 398
December 17, 2017, 06:39:24 AM
the distribution is too long, many of us wonder how the price will tezos be, can it run faster than bitcoin we invested?
Agree, need a short time.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 06:38:14 AM
I like this project  Cheesy , it will be a real success
Activity: 172
December 17, 2017, 06:32:17 AM
what the hell is going on with tezos, its been half a year now we still have no clue about coins etc.
Well this might probably be the first time in the crypto-history when token value is growing up with the negative news in the background.
the token value is future now, it cant represent the real value of tezos, all we can do is to wait for the distribution and hope it can be profitable than bitcoin
December 17, 2017, 06:25:53 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 05:52:01 AM
the distribution is too long, many of us wonder how the price will tezos be, can it run faster than bitcoin we invested?

Thats right, too long distribution. Hope it will be profitable
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
December 17, 2017, 05:39:54 AM
Activity: 182
December 17, 2017, 05:34:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: