Author

Topic: Tezos discussion - page 203. (Read 215729 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 03:01:55 AM
Has anyone seen their contribution show up on the webpage yet?   I would assume that it would be reflected after 3 or so confirmations on the blockchain for BTC...but I'm not sure...
they said it'll be confirmed after 6 btc blocks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2017, 03:01:38 AM

Once you have contributed, you are supposed to go to:  https://check.tezos.com/#

Then you enter your public key.  Then you can see your contribution there.   It says "transactions may take up to 1 hour to display"

Could anybody confirm if you're actually able to see your contribution using this link?
Or is it just showing the "1 hour" message to everyone?

I don't see anything.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
July 01, 2017, 02:59:09 AM
once you have registered ....what is the link to open your wallet as if you click again to the original link it ask you again to create an account
The intricate system of tezos backgrounds makes it harder for investors and bounty hunters.
And this really shook the problem how this project works.

How do you access your tezos wallet after registering?

If you have created a password and you have a wallet number ID....where is the link to access your wallet with your password and number ID?Huh?

Why are you going to invest into something you can not get access to after registering....You need to have a logging page and there is not any

Once you have contributed, you are supposed to go to:  https://check.tezos.com/#

Then you enter your public key.  Then you can see your contribution there.   It says "transactions may take up to 1 hour to display"

I know that so why do you want wallet number and password if you dont have a page to log in? how do you access your account? I am not asking how to check your balance

why are you investing if you can not access your page with your ID number and password?
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
July 01, 2017, 02:58:43 AM
So from ico it seems 1tz is 40cent usd with bonus! Wtf for a 10bil token?  Huh Am i wrong?  

Yes, that is about accurate...I mentioned earlier in the day that based on current BTC prices (which have since dropped a tad I believe), the initial public offering was about $.40-$.50 per coin

It seems kind of odd that the main tezos.com page is stuck at:

2860 BTC
2036 ETH

Being invested this far.   I think the clock is counting down, but the number of BTC or ETH invested has not gone up in the last 15-20 mins
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 02:58:21 AM
I pay in ETH but no tokens after 1 hour! This shit! No contact in web! no email in web! Total shit!

New in crypto??? Patience is the right word!
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 02:57:05 AM
Those using Ethers to enter TEZOS ICO, dont forget to use your public key in the data option otherwise you cant be mapped with your Tezos address..

"You MUST provide the associate the following data to the transaction, otherwise the fund cannot be associated to your Tezos wallet."
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 02:56:36 AM
So from ico it seems 1tz is 40cent usd with bonus! Wtf for a 10bil token?  Huh Am i wrong? 
legendary
July 01, 2017, 02:54:51 AM
Has anyone seen their contribution show up on the webpage yet?   I would assume that it would be reflected after 3 or so confirmations on the blockchain for BTC...but I'm not sure...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 01, 2017, 02:52:51 AM
I pay in ETH but no tokens after 1 hour! This shit! No contact in web! no email in web! Total shit!
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
July 01, 2017, 02:50:08 AM
How do we add the Tezos custom token to Myetherwallet anyone ?

Tezos is not based on ETH. It will have its own wallet.
Activity: 47
July 01, 2017, 02:49:50 AM
This will be the most epic crash in history lol
Buy it on the exchanges for a fraction of this price in 6 months
When people found out they bought hype and run for the exits...
Don't get fomo'd  Wink
Activity: 33
July 01, 2017, 02:49:06 AM

On the other hand, if you look at Ethereum in hindsight... I wish I had known about it when it was being ICO-ed.
legendary
July 01, 2017, 02:46:02 AM

It could be...or it could be the cheapest price in history...it really could go either way.  In my opinion it is like a coinflip with more potential upside if you aren't putting too much money into it.
Activity: 33
July 01, 2017, 02:44:46 AM

Could anybody confirm if you're actually able to see your contribution using this link?
Or is it just showing the "1 hour" message to everyone?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
July 01, 2017, 02:43:14 AM
legendary
July 01, 2017, 02:37:20 AM
once you have registered ....what is the link to open your wallet as if you click again to the original link it ask you again to create an account
The intricate system of tezos backgrounds makes it harder for investors and bounty hunters.

If you have created a password and you have a wallet number ID....where is the link to access your wallet with your password and number ID?Huh?

Why are you going to invest into something you can not get access to after registering....You need to have a logging page and there is not any

I know that so why do you want wallet number and password if you dont have a page to log in? how do you access your account? I am not asking how to check your balance
legendary
July 01, 2017, 02:34:40 AM

legendary
July 01, 2017, 02:29:41 AM

Activity: 315
July 01, 2017, 02:25:48 AM
How do we add the Tezos custom token to Myetherwallet anyone ?
legendary
July 01, 2017, 02:25:15 AM

Jump to: