Pages:
Author

Topic: Tezos discussion - page 28. (Read 215729 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
April 01, 2019, 05:39:05 AM
There are be multiple reasons behind the recent price spike of this XTZ and different points of views see it differently. I will say long accumulation is what pushed the price upwards to get some ROI after long consolidation. Other reasons can also be there which are known or unknown yet. It is good finally we see some moves here as well at the end of long bearish market.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 05:11:54 AM
do you want to become a Tezos baker?

We are organizing 3 events sponsored and supported by the Tezos Commons Foundation in:
* Brussels, Sat April 27th (hosted by cogarius.com)
* London, Sat May 25th (thirsty? we got you covered)
* Berlin, Sat June 15th (after the event, join us for the end-of-the-tour party at Die Wiesenburg)

What is it? In a nutshell, you'll walk in with your laptop, some curiosity about Tezos and maybe confused ideas about baking. You'll walk out full of knowledge and with a functional Tezos node (mainnet), just add at least a roll (as of today = 10000 XTZ), and you're good to start baking.

There is no tech/crypto threshold, everyone is welcome. We'll present a quick overview and explain more along the way during the day. Just bring your laptop(no MacBook, sorry) and, if you don't want to do the installation on the internal HDD, bring also an external usb HDD (>200GB). If you have a Ledger nano S, we can show you how to store your tezzies and bake safely.

need more info? here is the announcement

follow us on twitter: TezosOnTheRoad@tezosOTR
email: [email protected]
web(coming soon): tezosontheroad.com

please drop an email if you are planning to attend (very informal registration), it will help us with the logistic of the event.

On the driver's seat:
Claire (Berlin only), Keefer, Lukas, Max

Activity: 800
Merit: 143
April 01, 2019, 01:32:21 AM

I don't think this was the fact that drive the price increase, just because Winklevoss mentioned Tezos. I think the upcoming Coinbase listing is a major fact for the rise, this wasn't announced yet but now is innevitable after Coinbase Custody launched Tezos stacking.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
March 31, 2019, 04:03:47 PM
This is a great moment.
The coin has finally crossed the price level of 1 dollar!
Here is the latest statistics on the coin at the moment:
Tezos (XTZ)
$1,08 USD (18,07%)
0,00026339 BTC (17,82%)

I'll buy more later.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
March 22, 2019, 12:54:22 PM
Great article.
"While You Weren’t Paying Attention, Tezos Got Cool"
https://medium.com/@emilyxxxcarter/while-you-werent-paying-attention-tezos-got-cool-6cfd8dd6243

Tezos prototype will be using Tendermint consensus (Cosmos).
https://twitter.com/spencernoon/status/1108838282719309824
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Activity: 265
Merit: 49
March 09, 2019, 01:41:27 PM
Hello guys!
Just a small question: If I have already some Tezzie delegated to a baker and I want to add more, what is the procedure? I just send the coins to the KT1 address or is something else I need to do?
Thanks for your time!

Yes, just send new tokens to your address KT1, from which you have already delegated and they will be automatically taken into account in the next cycles.

Same question please.
Can you send new tokens to the  address KT1 Even if the delegated is full?

Thanks

Hi again,

Thanks

Hi, if the Baker is full then I do not advise you to replenish your balance with him and generally choose another Baker urgently, because you will receive awards less than you have to

You can delegate your coins to us, we service www.tezosbakes.com and we can provide bake for 2 000 000 XTZ
Delegation address: https://tzscan.io/tz1Ldzz6k1BHdhuKvAtMRX7h5kJSMHESMHLC
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tezosbakes
telegram group 24/7: https://t.me/tezosbakescom

Activity: 581
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 11:16:35 AM
Hello guys!
Just a small question: If I have already some Tezzie delegated to a baker and I want to add more, what is the procedure? I just send the coins to the KT1 address or is something else I need to do?
Thanks for your time!

Yes, just send new tokens to your address KT1, from which you have already delegated and they will be automatically taken into account in the next cycles.

Same question please.

Thanks

Hi again,

Thanks
Activity: 35
March 08, 2019, 02:34:04 AM
Binance coin, Ontology, Komodo, Nebl...I invested in xtz but they are just full of ideas and nothing done yet. 1 year for launching mainet:)o wow. And now there are just bakeries all over the place with no use for this coin. Bitconnect v 3.0.

Good development takes time though. I'm sure more of their progression will be shared soon, maybe combined with a better market situation.

yes I support from begining, good project take time to get resuklt like big strong tree.. does not look like scam.. look like one foundation leader try scam but fail

Even exchanges don't want to list this scam. How much time do they need? 5, 10 years? And having 1000 developers employed? Lets look Binance or LTC coins both they made more than 2x of their price from the deep and Tezos?

Not worth of investment.

I agree this smell suspicious.. it seem there is lawsuit agsainst Johann Gevers https://www.linkedin.com/company/johann-gevers
he is very experienced and most senior leader.. they seem work well but then suddnely lawsuit after raise large money..
Activity: 350
March 07, 2019, 02:36:58 AM
Binance coin, Ontology, Komodo, Nebl...I invested in xtz but they are just full of ideas and nothing done yet. 1 year for launching mainet:)o wow. And now there are just bakeries all over the place with no use for this coin. Bitconnect v 3.0.

Good development takes time though. I'm sure more of their progression will be shared soon, maybe combined with a better market situation.

yes I support from begining, good project take time to get resuklt like big strong tree.. does not look like scam.. look like one foundation leader try scam but fail

Even exchanges don't want to list this scam. How much time do they need? 5, 10 years? And having 1000 developers employed? Lets look Binance or LTC coins both they made more than 2x of their price from the deep and Tezos?

Not worth of investment.
Activity: 35
March 07, 2019, 02:04:06 AM

Activity: 581
Merit: 250
March 06, 2019, 02:15:39 PM
Hello guys!
Thanks for your time!

Same question please.

Thanks
Activity: 687
Merit: 509
March 04, 2019, 06:00:54 AM
Voting starts

https://tzscan.io/proposals

I think Athens A wins  Grin
March 03, 2019, 05:40:26 PM
Bitconnect v 3.0.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
March 03, 2019, 09:18:00 AM

March 02, 2019, 02:38:59 PM
Tezos is a project that will slowly become one of the main things of cryptocurrencies! Like Bitcoin and Ethereum Maximalists in 1 year and a half or 2 years there will be Tezos Maximalistas as well. There will hardly be other chances of finding XTZ so cheaply. There are people happy with TRX, XRP so there will be nothing to complain about XTZ.

maybe though all innovations and applicability must be depicted in the coin price, as to this point so far its price is low and it's wondering why many institutional investors don't buy tezos, it's queer a little bit and probably there is something that we don't know at this moment why big investors eschew this project except Draper and brothers Winklevoss

maybe they don't come here.. because tezos scam? Cheesy Cheesy

still waiting..

7k sats..
5k sats..
3k sats!! Wink

ha ha!! Smiley

Are you buying? The price is going down and down:)
March 01, 2019, 02:34:19 PM
Tezos is a project that will slowly become one of the main things of cryptocurrencies! Like Bitcoin and Ethereum Maximalists in 1 year and a half or 2 years there will be Tezos Maximalistas as well. There will hardly be other chances of finding XTZ so cheaply. There are people happy with TRX, XRP so there will be nothing to complain about XTZ.

maybe though all innovations and applicability must be depicted in the coin price, as to this point so far its price is low and it's wondering why many institutional investors don't buy tezos, it's queer a little bit and probably there is something that we don't know at this moment why big investors eschew this project except Draper and brothers Winklevoss

still waiting..

7k sats..
5k sats..
3k sats!! Wink

ha ha!! Smiley

Soon...give it some time.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002
February 28, 2019, 10:48:59 AM

still waiting..

7k sats..
5k sats..
3k sats!! Wink

ha ha!! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: