Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 19. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 04:22:31 PM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
Yes, Bitcoin helps unemployed people to change their lives. I have a jobless friend but he has become rich by joining the Bitcoin community and he is now completely Become a rich man
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 01:23:55 PM
Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks.

Here are some other benefits of bitcoin
LINK: https://bitcoin.co.th/benefits-of-bitcoin/
Activity: 274
January 21, 2018, 01:18:31 PM
There are many advantages of bitcoin.We can use bitcoin to buy something from online.We can exchange bitcoin with money again we can earn a huge profit by investing in bitcoin etc.So earn bitcoin as much as you can and be happy.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
There are many advantage of bitcoin and because it is first digital currency in the world without using fiat money, you can use it anytime, anywhere may it be for shopping, buying, paying and even use for your leisure time traveling, also you can invest and earn a profit. Bitcoin in my increase and decrease in value but it is still beneficial in many ways.
Activity: 224
January 21, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

Knowing about bitcoin will provide the opportunity to change lives for everyone, companies, corporations and help them love life more. Reduce the unemployment rate in countries around the world. these are wonderful things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 21, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
I agreed what you said, in addition it is also help every people to change their own lives also to make them have a hope and courage to live on this world. Moreover I realized that with the use of bitcoin I can plan and make my own decision to the things that I would like to have like buying a new things and paying tuition fees at school. I hope that Bitcoin will not end and still continued in the near future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
January 21, 2018, 12:11:09 PM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
If you use it correctly you can consider it as a steady side job to earn extra income and save a lot for future as well as support you other daily financial needs. Bitcoin have a lot of advantages just use it correctly and the result will be beneficial. You may be afraid to take risk at first but taking risk sometimes makes a person successful
Activity: 108
January 21, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
Yes I strongly agree that bitcoin has a lot of advantages and one this is that it helps in reducing unemployed individuals especially those people who are in need of sideline jobs because this bitcoin is a lot easier than other extra job so it really fits those individual who are not that so good in multitasking but really in need of extra income
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin has many advantages, one of which is bitcoin can change a person's life for the better. Bitcoin has good potential for the future, so I feel safe for investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 21, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

Bitcoin, being the grandfather of cryptocurrencies, is indeed revolutionizing the monetary system and has become a store of value without the need for governments or financial institutions.
Activity: 8
January 21, 2018, 11:33:55 AM
The advantages of bitcoin
1. security
with bitcoin cryptographic security system this is very difficult to forge
2. easy to use
this digital currency is very easy to use because this currency is digital and also already recognized by the world
Activity: 10
January 21, 2018, 11:29:27 AM
Various advantages of bitcoin are:-
1. Non Changeable Transactions: It means that once the transaction is made it cannot be reversed like it can be done in the bank payments where the user can reverse the payments.
2. Quick and Cheap Transactions: There is no fees or minimal cost for bitcoin transfers while if a person transfers money using credit cards it costs him 3-5% of the transfer amount which is way more than bitcoin transactions.
3. No Tracking: No one can trace one's transactions unless he makes his wallet address public. Even if he has made his address public no one is able to see how many bitcoin he has but the owner can.
4. No Stealing: One cannot steal bitcoin until and unless he or she has the physical address of the owner's computer and send the bitcoins to their accounts. It is difficult to get the physical address, which makes it harder to steal bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
Bitcoin is money, it helps in increasing no of employement, thus it is good.
I think it is wrong Huh People trying to get income  by using bitcoin and don't learn nothing about real work so unemployement just increasing everyday all over the world.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
January 21, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
Bitcoin is money, it helps in increasing no of employement, thus it is good.
Activity: 22
January 21, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
I think no Tracking. Unless users publicize their wallet addresses publicly, no one can trace transactions back to them. No one, other than the wallet owners, will know how many Bitcoins they have. Even if the wallet address was publicized, a new wallet address can be easily generated. This greatly increases privacy when compared to traditional currency systems, where third parties potentially have access to personal financial data.
Activity: 20
January 21, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
Sending and receiving Bitcoins requires users to keep the Bitcoin client running and connected to other nodes. Essentially, by using bitcoins users will be contributing to the network, and thus sharing the burden of authorizing transactions. Sharing this work greatly reduces transaction costs, and thus makes transaction costs negligible. I think this the one advantage.
Activity: 252
January 21, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
bitcoin is very easy to use anonymously to your friends and also you will get the services it offers, it is obviously the most prominent advantage of bitcoin. even you do a fiat exchange in there is no third party that will disturb you to benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 20
January 21, 2018, 10:46:15 AM
They have no tax. There is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of Bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a Bitcoin taxation system. The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
Activity: 12
January 21, 2018, 10:25:38 AM
The advantage of a bitcoin is that anyone can earn from it, the transaction of it is anonymously and it don't have any tax. It also helps one person to manage its own money and can make us business-minded person.
Pages:
Jump to: