Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 21. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 106
January 19, 2018, 02:35:26 AM
Many of the advantages you can get from Bitcoin from them can transact from all countries.

Yes there's a lot of advantages here in bitcoin that's why bitcoin is so popular in worldwide. You don't have to worry about crossing borders rescheduling for bank holidays because in bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. The users can allowed to be in control of their transactions and their account can be safe. Also the information of users is transparent.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
January 19, 2018, 01:18:43 AM
Since i start here i think the advantages of bitcoin, the first one is his price, second is he can make easy money, transfer easily and fast transaction worldwide. Most of all safety is the best advantage of bitcoin because you dont need to work hard and go anywhere, you're just at home using your computer with internet connection.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 19, 2018, 12:54:28 AM
Large number of advantage of Bitcoin like
BTC is digital currency so you don't need to keep anything in packet.
BTC is secure as compare to fiat.
BTC have volatility property so as your BTC in your wallet increased when price in market increased.
BTC have negligible transaction fee.
BTC can be used anywhere in world by changing it to its own currency.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 12:53:48 AM
The advantages of bitcoin is that, it can help people by their living through earning money using bitcoin.It can make peoples life easier.It can  also help by paying bills,buying stuff online and others.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
January 19, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
Many of the advantages you can get from Bitcoin from them can transact from all countries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 12:44:33 AM
Bitcoin is great and useful, because it is good to invest in bitcoin, well beyond its reliability and quality.
There is no doubt that Bitcoin is a good investment and a source of income. And the best advantage of Bitcoin is its price; the value of Bitcoin is profitable and I think it will increase again. Also, its popularity is also an advantage.
Activity: 297
January 19, 2018, 12:41:07 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin is a very good price increase for long-term investments and that's only part of Bitcoin's profit Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 19, 2018, 12:39:32 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin can't be finished by telling. But some are special advantages of Bitcoin.It is a profitable business. First of all,if you want to invest in it, you will be benefited by getting profit. I think,it is the biggest advantage of Bitcoin.The transaction system is very fast and secured. It is the another thing for saying its advantage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 19, 2018, 12:30:07 AM
There are many advantage of bitcoin and because it is first digital currency in the world without using fiat money, you can use it anytime, anywhere may it be for shopping, buying, paying and even use for your leisure time traveling, also you can invest and earn a profit. Bitcoin in my increase and decrease in value but it is still beneficial in many ways.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 18, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
Bitcoin is sure a lot of advantage in terms of technology it's easier to transact and pay even if you're out of the country, also when your in bitcoin you have the possibility to earn or invest and save and doubled or tripled your profit when right time comes.. also having these you can be a source of blessing to others by sharing your money by putting up business and hire some of your neighbor  to work in your company, you can both help them earn a living and develop their live style...it lessen the unemployed in your community
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 11:26:12 PM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
There are many advantages of having bitcoin, bitcoin is online valuable currency is using now shopping, trading, mining, buying food, dresses, shoes, and many households via bitcoin,. I think bitcoin advantage never be described.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
if you ask what bitcoin excess is a good question? bitcoin is a lot of the advantages provided by bitcoin like a child can learn, and make their own money so that become more independent not few who can make more money than people who work in bitcoin office as we see every day. bitcoin has a high value in the price and many people who want to have bitcoin, bitcoin can be used to invest and can be used online hearing and many excess bitcoin.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 11:02:46 PM
@Potatohead
Not in the current value of Bitcoin. However, it is the best time to buy or stock up and hold Bitcoins because it is in correction. We can still expect bullish trends after this correction. So only invest if you know pretty well the Bitcoin market in its current status. I don't think Bitcoin is in need of advertisement because it is already the biggest cryptocurrency.

The advantage of Bitcoin is still the desktop wallet which you have the anonymous wallet. However, microwallets or 3rd party don't. They have either linked your email address, name and other personal details usually used for account verification in your BTC wallet address. Another advantage is that you can use it now in many services or even establishments also accept Bitcoin payments nowadays.
Activity: 129
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 10:44:17 PM
Decentralization is also a guarantee of Bitcoin security and freedom and one of its major advantages. Bitcoin is the world's first distributed virtual currency, which is made and produced by users rather than by the central bank.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 10:40:56 PM
you can send money to your family on the edge of the world with a matter of minutes and with a low fee

very different if you use a Conventional Bank, which takes up to 1 week and a large fee
Activity: 145
January 18, 2018, 10:36:34 PM
Bitcoins have low transaction rates, and typically pay a transaction fee of 0.0001 bitcoins per transaction to ensure faster execution of the transaction. In some cases, Bitcoin can even be freely remitted.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:30:32 PM
Bitcoin technologies and features of bitcoin are helping people to have best of their life as currency and as saving as well.It is great since it makes the process and the system become well-organized which will start a progress in our society.
Activity: 97
January 18, 2018, 10:28:22 PM
Bitcoin has a wide range of circulation and Bitcoin can be easily managed on any computer or mobile device with Internet access. No matter where you are, you can dig, buy, pay or receive bitcoin.
Activity: 108
Merit: 14
January 18, 2018, 10:24:51 PM
Bitcoin has the advantage of the convenience of the transaction, as a point-to-point payment means that there is no cumbersome amount of bitcoin and formalities restrictions. Just know each other's bitcoin address can pay.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
January 18, 2018, 10:24:23 PM
I think the advantage of bitcoin for me is to bring it me in the better future because as of now i have a bitcoin in my wallet and im sure the price of bitcoin will increase and the price of my holding will increase too.
Pages:
Jump to: