Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 56. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 05, 2017, 05:23:47 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
It seems to me that the main advantage of bitcoin it is still decentralized, not making money. To earn money you can do anywhere, bitcoin was not created for this.

Sure, decentralization made it possible  for the other factors that can also be considered advantageous and so i think likewise that it is the main advantage of bitcoin that has provided us financial freedom from government regulation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 05:12:02 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
It seems to me that the main advantage of bitcoin it is still decentralized, not making money. To earn money you can do anywhere, bitcoin was not created for this.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 05, 2017, 04:37:08 PM
It is rather slow and old coin.
People use it as a coin just for investment/buying criminal things.
Waiting for segwit2x - maybe speed and fees will become faster and lower.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2017, 04:19:16 PM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
Actually, bitcoin can really helps us to make more money and income. Furthermore, if you have bitcoin its a chancw to make more money and income. I agree that it can reduced the number of unemployed people because you it serve as your job where you can gain high salary.

It's easy

You have Bitcoin : you are free and independant, you are the master of your life

You don't have Bitcoin : You are the slave of the system, you have to crawl to be paid 1200 per Month at best in good countries 

Bitcoin gives the chance for everyone to take control over their life and stop being the puppet of bigger corporations
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
November 05, 2017, 04:15:57 PM
I second emotion to you that Bitcoin has the advantages.One time I apply to a company, I just walk in they accept me in interview then after that they tell they need a experienced applicant. my point If they need that kind of applicant before they interview me they ask 1st if I had that experienced(my own advantage) just like to a job many company requires to an applicant should have a experience and I hate that kind of company. like me I don't have kind of that so how can I have that experience If they don't accept me. Bitcoin are many ways to explain the advantages.

I am sorry but I thing that is: "I second the motion". Just clearing it out.
You got a point there but what is the advantage. You just tell the story of the application that you did.
I think it is the way you could create money even if no one makes the interview. Hell you could even be a manager here without the experience and a lot of them dont even have the experience. Just some computer basics and that will do.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
November 05, 2017, 10:05:12 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
Actually, bitcoin can really helps us to make more money and income. Furthermore, if you have bitcoin its a chancw to make more money and income. I agree that it can reduced the number of unemployed people because you it serve as your job where you can gain high salary.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 05, 2017, 09:42:03 AM
That's a great topic about advantages of bitcoin.Yes it is bitcoin which is the solve of many problem .It has change unemployment, makes life stable. On the other hand it is a easy way to use transfar the currency and also by trading we can earn a lot.So bitcoin makes our life easy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 09:28:10 AM
It supports the different digital changes happening around us, especially in online trading/selling. It makes our transactions more convenient and safe. It makes it easier for both parties.
Activity: 178
November 05, 2017, 07:57:16 AM
I agree with you that bitcoin is still in its development stage. Therefore, the value of bitcoin has not been determined yet. The price of bitcoin fluctuates so much so that Bitcoin can be invested now. Of course you need to be clear about the risks of investing. good luck. Smiley
Activity: 378
November 05, 2017, 07:42:43 AM
If you truly study Bitcoin, it is not just a good investment like we know today. For now it is a speculative asset because not all accepts it  as payment. But the true purpose of Bitcoin is to become the first digital currency that will be accepted across the world. What I do like most about Bitcoin is that your transaction is anonymous and no one can regulate or control Bitcoin even our government.

The only reason why everyone is attracted to bitcoins is because of its value and it is a huge advantage for anyone who has knowledge about it earlier. Bitcoins value is increasing periodically and that is the biggest advantage.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
November 05, 2017, 07:40:46 AM
Peer to Peer Cash System
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
November 05, 2017, 07:36:22 AM
If you truly study Bitcoin, it is not just a good investment like we know today. For now it is a speculative asset because not all accepts it  as payment. But the true purpose of Bitcoin is to become the first digital currency that will be accepted across the world. What I do like most about Bitcoin is that your transaction is anonymous and no one can regulate or control Bitcoin even our government.
Activity: 308
November 05, 2017, 07:34:17 AM
bitcoin have advantage like it is decentralized cryptocurrency it gives us many opportunity to invest our money and get more profit from it.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 02:28:13 AM
yes bitcoin is very good we can reap the benefits in playing bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 05, 2017, 02:24:25 AM
Anonymity, security, PROFITABILITY, PROFITS and if well also "it enhance the English proficiency"
Activity: 61
November 05, 2017, 01:14:45 AM
Some of the advantages of Bitcoin:

Bitcoin promotes freedom.

Cannot be seize.

Transactions with Bitcoin can't be traceable.

It can't be stole.

Has long term potential.

Very useful for everyone.

That's why Bitcoin is reigning in the world of digital currency.Just use Bitcoin positively and make advantage for the benefits it has to offer.
Activity: 350
November 05, 2017, 12:55:05 AM

bitcoin has many advantages, and if we work with bitcoin will definitely benefit, bitcoin is a digital currency that is currently in great demand of the public and has a high value So bitcoin is the right choice in terms of investment or digital world transactions
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
November 05, 2017, 12:53:16 AM
there are three advantages provided by bitcoin in my opinion, the first bitcoin to make money for me, the two bitcoin is a promising investment field, the third place where I save money in bicoin wallet is safer than saving money in the bank
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 12:49:16 AM
There are a lot of advantages of bitcoins/cryptocurrencies. It is has become wide-spread and very much accepted all over the world. It is a very good investment and will give assurance of a secured future. it is best to take part and invest specially that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation trackingthe funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 12:09:21 AM

Bitcoin is sensibly a marvelous wellspring of cashless pay if place assets into cleverly you improve your cash related status and your stock trading capacities. Another favored point of view is that you can make sure of a bigger number of traders enduring bitcoin within the near future, what's more, it's more secure and it's developing to more countries.
Pages:
Jump to: