Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 60. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 04:59:41 AM
I see many advantages of bitcoin,It can be an easy money to many of the users.Bitcoin can change a person's economy for the better, certainly bring a positive impact for everyone.
Activity: 336
November 03, 2017, 04:58:26 AM
There are so many advantages of bitcoin..help to make money to sustain the basic needs of people..reduces the number of unemployment in the society..gives us extra source of income..big opportunity to invest more money and make more profit Kiss Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 03:55:51 AM
Just for me, the advantages of bitcoin is it gives motivation for all people who are using it, just like me before when i dont know bitcoin im just a student who are always busy on using social media but when i knew bitcoin, and when i knew whats the benefits i will get and when i also known that i can earn money using it, i became motivated to work hard for it. So thats the advantages, bitcoin gives us motivation and bitcoin give us a chance to be the best on who we are.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2017, 03:06:59 AM
For me the advantages of bitcoin is helping many kinds of people who are supportg or following it, like me i am a student who are dreaming to graduate with the help of bitcoin, And there a many kinds of people who are supporting bitcoins because they can earn money using it, and thats one of the advantages, and the other advantages is by bitcoin you can have a homebase job even you are a student, housewife, any kind of people can study and do it.
Activity: 84
November 03, 2017, 02:56:35 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin in the crypto world. The amount of bitcoin is very little and is increasingly losing. The current bitcoin trade is the trend of the world. After many hard fork, the current bitcoin is very good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 03, 2017, 02:39:25 AM
For me one of the biggest advantage of bitcoin is that it is our money online which means it can provides as safety and assurance from getting harm or kidnapped by persons who is very fund to people who likes to carry a huge amount of cash in hand it also an assurance of our money getting store online given that we have maintain a tight and very protective security system no can touch or get it but as owners of bitcoins.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 02:35:48 AM
There are many advantages of bitcoin, for me the first advantages of bitcoin is giving many benefits, like that we can earn some money at first but if we will be stay long in bitcoin we can earn many money, and here in bitcoin we can learn to control our time and then we can able to save our money in the future, and the next advantages of bitcoin is helping unemployed person to have a alternative business.

Yes right, I think the greatest benefit of bitcoin is profitable, now bitcoin becomes the main choice of investment so worthy user is very worth our choose. with great benefits it can improve everyone's economy.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 03, 2017, 02:12:12 AM
There are many advantages of bitcoin, for me the first advantages of bitcoin is giving many benefits, like that we can earn some money at first but if we will be stay long in bitcoin we can earn many money, and here in bitcoin we can learn to control our time and then we can able to save our money in the future, and the next advantages of bitcoin is helping unemployed person to have a alternative business.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 02:00:06 AM
The advantage of bitcoin for me is it gives me an additional income to sustain the needs of my family. I agree with you it also gives a job to  jobless because I have known friends who don't have job and now enjoying the salary they'd got upon working here in bitcoin. Aside from all of this,bitcoins' advantage is having transaction privately and could send money all over the world with minimal fees anytime faster than bank transactions.Bitcoin is not also affected by economic inflation.

yup, with active in bitcoin, especially in this forum, I also can add income for living expenses. Another advantage is that transactions using bitcoins are very secure and transparent, without intermediaries.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 01:16:27 AM
only slightly reminiscent of those who do not know what bitcoin is, bitcoin is a virtual currency different from the conventional currency if the conventional currency is prone to counterfeiting. Bitcoin can be done transacting through electronic devices such as computers. With bitcoin can also generate unemployment income. Indirectly by its existence, bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate in every country and with the presence of bitcoin they can work using a computer or smartphone by finding or collecting bitcoins. I think it's excess bitcoin
Activity: 531
November 02, 2017, 11:36:56 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Yes, I totally agree for what you have said except for the fact that "it also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries". Unemployed people who are actually participating in this forum still remains unemployed. Receiving payments/rewards from the bounties here doesn't mean that you're actually employed, you're just being payed for the services that you offered from the campaigns, and it is not gonna be forever that you will be payed here, sometimes you're going to encounter some issues of being not payed or you'll take so long before you can get registered from another campaign. If people want to get out of the label "unemployed" then they should find some actual job for them with consistent payment/income.
Activity: 392
November 02, 2017, 11:11:57 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

bitcoin is currently one of the most popular types of digital currencies that some major countries have legalized, with bitcoin actually we simplified in digital transactions, for short-term investments bitcoin one of the right choices until now
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 02, 2017, 11:10:04 PM
bitcoin is a first digital currency on the world so it is used by most of investors all around the world. it also has advatages like it can used for trading and exchanging into money, it is also untraceable when transactions, fast when compared to banks. it has contributed to change and encrease an entire aeconomy.
Activity: 159
November 02, 2017, 10:59:15 PM
Bitcoin is a digital form of currency, it is held electronically. In other words, there's no individual in politics can have an authority to take over it, which is one of the advantage of bitcoin. There's no third-party interruptions, only the users of bitcoin can do the transaction.
Activity: 224
November 02, 2017, 10:15:52 PM
The advantage of bitcoin for me is it gives me an additional income to sustain the needs of my family. I agree with you it also gives a job to  jobless because I have known friends who don't have job and now enjoying the salary they'd got upon working here in bitcoin. Aside from all of this,bitcoins' advantage is having transaction privately and could send money all over the world with minimal fees anytime faster than bank transactions.Bitcoin is not also affected by economic inflation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 02, 2017, 09:14:00 PM
Bitcoin advantages are just too numerous to mention but I think the best of it is your ability yo control your wealth without involvement of government.
Activity: 141
November 02, 2017, 04:53:25 AM
Bitcores are global and can be circulated globally, with anonymity, and only the owner knows and pays. Bitcores can be used to buy items. Bitcoin is free and is not controlled by the government. Bitcoin is also scarce. The value will be higher and higher. Bitcoin can also be used to invest, of course, you have to clear the risk. Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 04:28:51 AM
One of the advantages of bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is avoiding fraud: You might be more familiar with terms like Bitcoin, and Ether. These are all cryptocurrencies using the Blockchain Technology to keep this currency and technology safe. Ethereum blockchain is not just a "simple ledger". It has the ability to execute code which will allow you to specify the conditions under which transaction will occur. The conditions under which specific things can happen are called "Smart Contracts". Smart Contract will be executed without any outside interference, and will even happen regardless of the fact that something might happen to a computer on the distributed database.
Activity: 252
November 02, 2017, 03:59:50 AM
the advantage of bitcoin for me is you can used bitcoin fpr mobile payments it can use anywhere if they have internet access and bitcoin has very low transaction fee. bitcoin help those unemployed people to earn money and it offer a lot of oppprtunity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 03:41:13 AM
if we can take advantage of every opportunity created by bitcoin there are certainly many benefits that can be derived from bitcoin especially for an economic change, so far almost all bitcoin users have gained such huge changes to their economy that all the time keeps getting better.
Pages:
Jump to: