Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 12. (Read 2206 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 02:50:33 AM
Bitcoin is the modern era currency and it has many advantages like the freedom of payment and every one is free to send and receive payments while it has low fee for every transactions. In this currency the merchants can deal with out any risk and the funds can be transfer with a specified time period. while the security and control of bitcoin is more better than any other coin.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
April 30, 2018, 02:34:37 AM
There are lot of advantages that Bitcoin has actually, one of this are its decentralization none of the government cannot control it, then the volatility it has, due to through this you can earn or produce money in doing trade in Bitcoin, then you send anywhere in the world in any currency then you can save bitcoin more than a bank.
I think decentralization is the big advantage if bitcoin because the government has no control over bitcoin and people can earn money without giving any sales or income tax. Other advantages are investment in bitcoin is more profitable than any other online or offline business and one advantage is that bitcoin is global currency and one can use his bitcoin anywhere in the world.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 03:57:25 PM
For me, there are a lot of advantages of bitcoin,can give financial stability which everyone needed most ,open an opportunity to those jobless people,it serves as another source of income and can reduce global problems.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 03:08:46 PM
The first thing that comes to mind is the price, 1: 8000 $, it's not bad. But the main price is the speculation of the price at which many make money, and of course the spirit of adventure, no one knows what will happen in a year, but the risk likes the bold

I think Because it gives big advantage and change many lives like giving chance to the less fortunate. And that is the advantage of bitcoin for me.
Bitcoin itself is a boon to everyone who believes it.
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
The advantage of bitcoin is you can use it in your online transactions and payments as well as it is convertible to physical money. It is also the leading cryptocurrency that's is why it has the biggest exchange so far. It is also decentralized the reason why you have bigger opportunity to earn bigger profit.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 28, 2018, 06:21:34 AM
I think you need to check the part that says very low fees. When bitcoin prices rise then it is not worth using bitcoin to buy anything cheap so not really an advantage
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
April 28, 2018, 05:29:31 AM
from extrinsic factor, I got many new friends and this time I feel very satisfied with the community that looks more pproduktif and competent in the field of crypto, active and massive network transactions able to bring profit though still micro. Bitcoin successfully performs its role as a decentralized currency with various transactional conveniences in it. So many people do not have to feel difficulty in learning it.
Activity: 151
April 28, 2018, 02:57:20 AM
The advantages of bitcoin are you can transfer money easier and safety, it has the volatile price value so better to wait for the high price value in the market.  Bitcoin has the high value of coins among the rest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 28, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
In my opinion, the biggest advantage of bitcoin its unstable cost and decentralization that can transact your currency or cryptocurrency almost anonymously. Also, bitcoin is a payment system that you can use to pay your bills, purchase some stuff you want. Despite the fact that there are a few issues on which we need to discover solid arrangement however I am idealistic about the future and I trust that we will have an extremely easy to use in the coming time alongside steady market condition.
Activity: 406
April 27, 2018, 10:47:59 PM
Lot of advantage of bitcoin ,firstly helps people who have no work and jobless.its a good platform of investment,every year its price increasing and people get interest to invest in bitcoin.bitcoin is a secure currencyand now its a great currency in the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
April 27, 2018, 09:14:00 PM
One of the advantages of bitcoin that i do like is it's volatility where bitcoin's market price can spike drastically in just a few hours that would even last for days. It's the only characteristic it has that can give us big profit so that's why it's the advantage that i like the most.
Activity: 840
April 27, 2018, 08:31:11 PM
Clearly and absolutely,the biggest advantage of Bitcoin is the continuous increase on its market value for a long. The increase on its price boosts its popularity as well as the demsnd that it is having in the market. Also, the increase is what makes Bitcoin an interesting investment for the investors because profit is assured to be earned from investing into it. It is also what made Bitcoin a strong currency at this point.

Bitcoin price always increasing year by years and thats attracting people to investing on bitcoin. Beside that, in internet era where people always use internet for their purpose, bitcoin or cryptocurrency will dominant the transaction on the internet. Lower fee and fast transfer make people accepting bitcoin as internet currency
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 08:16:02 PM
Beside that advantages, Bitcoin have good advantages that we are looking. As investment, bitcoin price history show us that bitcoin can be a good investment and no one investment can give gain like bitcoin did
Activity: 406
April 27, 2018, 08:05:22 PM
Bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency today. bitcoin has the following advantages:
1. Bitcoin has high security.
2. Bitcoin is supported by many countries such as Japan.
3. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world.
4. Bitcoin prices always fluctuate rapidly.
I agree with you that bitcoin has a high security, and i totally believe that the other advantages of bitcoin is it giving a good profit for many people all over the world and bitcoin can be the future of this world and lastly all people have a chance to became rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 27, 2018, 07:32:52 PM
Bitcoin is currently the most developed digital currency. Bitcoin has the following advantages:
1. Bitcoin has high security. Bitcoin is trusted by everyone.
2. bitcoin expands around the world. You can participate in bitcoin in all over the world.
3. Bitcoin prices always fluctuate rapidly.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
April 27, 2018, 07:20:40 PM
Clearly and absolutely,the biggest advantage of Bitcoin is the continuous increase on its market value for a long. The increase on its price boosts its popularity as well as the demsnd that it is having in the market. Also, the increase is what makes Bitcoin an interesting investment for the investors because profit is assured to be earned from investing into it. It is also what made Bitcoin a strong currency at this point.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 07:10:21 PM
There are Couple of Advantages The main few are

1) its  decentralized you can send or receive money from anywhere in the world .2) you can transfer as much as you can there no limit to it .3) its good for investment you can have high return in short time which its not possible for property of real estate
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 06:03:30 PM
Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
That was indeed the observable functions and traits that Bitcoin have. Those were the characteristics that mainly make Bitcoin unique among other crypto added by the fact that it offers other services and already widely been used around the world. Since Bitcoin was a digital currency, the traditional way to transact money was made more easier and faster with a couple clicks in hand through the use if any modern technological gadgets that uses internet to access Bitcoin. Also, Bitcoin's main advantage is its capacity and capability to provide income even someone do not have any stable job to work on and at the same time, have a profit from it due to the fact that its volatility makes it a big factor why the value changes in lined with the rise of the demand in the virtual market that makes in more popular and rises up its price in the market making it more beneficial.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
First of all, absence of a third party in the transfer of money and you can send as much money as you want on. Other than that, few fee than other money tranfer system's. And its more protectable.
Activity: 96
April 27, 2018, 03:51:18 PM
Bitcoin itself is an advantage to all people who have trust on it. Because it provides great profit and change many lives like giving an opportunity to less fortunate one. And that is an advantage of bitcoin for me. 
I agree with that you have a big opportunity to earn and help others less fortunate to earn too. It easy to earn and use an extra income and support financial problems.
Pages:
Jump to: